Quiza 60$ no refund or replacement

Quiza

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Started sending refunds/replacements.
Un-able to log on to ICQ at the moment so will be issuing refund to the account from where you sent me the money.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
And frankiewld, :p was given when you spammed and bugged me too much when I clearly explained you the situation, to fts.play too.

To those who had provided me the email address to patch the login, I am sending replacements there.

OR PM ME ASAP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR REPLACEMENT OR GIVE ME YOUR LR ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE YOU WANT REFUNDS SENDED.

Депозит
0$
Un-able to log on to ICQ at the moment so will be issuing refund to the account from where you sent me the money.

And frankiewld, :p was given when you spammed and bugged me too much when I clearly explained you the situation, to fts.play too.

To those who had provided me the email address to patch the login, I am sending replacements there.

OR PM ME ASAP YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR REPLACEMENT OR GIVE ME YOUR LR ACCOUNT NUMBER WHERE YOU WANT REFUNDS SENDED.

sent you pm, please either refund or send me logs

thanks

frankiewld

Проверенный продавец
Депозит
0$

Dont fuck my brains, no one received refund.

Депозит
0$
Quiza - Another 24h to resolve your problem.
abagnalefrank - 3 days ban.3th infraction received.[7.1. You may not deploy posts / topics are not appropriate in sections on topics / themes]

Последнее редактирование:

cady

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
How does he get good reviews from cady and other guys and then rip us? this makes no sense to me.

bro i didn't write in his thread that i have bought or something i just wrote "nice & legit guy " Plus i added him for some other work and he gave me Chase log and it was working thats why i wrote that :-s how can i know that someone will be turn into ripper we just write what we see and what's the situation going on :-s

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху