Plz SOMEBODY STOP THIS PSYCHOPATIC POSTER!! mariorosini

C

capac

Hello, this guy NEVER buyed me a dump, but he was fucked by some clone of me (and he posted hystory too, where not appear NOTHING from me, i not use mails and i told him from the start to come in icq...LOL)

Now, bcause he was posting in my topic i told him to find me in icq...

He fund me and in place of understand that he was ripped by somebody he started asking me a "TEST" dump to show him that im the real capac, i told him to PM me in forum to verify but i not give him TEST, then he posted in my topic that im a ripper and posted DROP NAMES and BINLIST LINKS from me!!!

- I tink he not even ripped, is just a stupid scammer
- plz, a part to BAN HIM, i ask to CLEAN HIS POSTS coz are sensible infos in that!

- the log he already posted in my vendor topic LOL but if admins need from me too i can send it!

Plz WHO ADMIN CAN DO IT , DO IT QUICK coz i have sensibles info posted there!!

Thanks

C

capac

I ask to OR this asshole DELETE ALL HI POSTS FROM MY TOPIC
OR admins BAN HIM and DELETE HIS POSTS

his posts are VS the FAKE capac, im the real one and only tryed to HELP HIM ADVISING THAT I NOT DEAL ON EMAILS, he is a stupid asshole and dealed with the first scammer that sent him a mail LOL

SO all that fuking posts i my topic with private data too (my binlist link still there!) HAVE TO BE DELETED if the administration here is not corrupted like in C.SU where all that help mr. NcUx to sell his shit is welcome! even drowing down other vendors!

Also i want to propose to made this forum closed too and registration ONLY by invitation and vouch system, to eliminate all ppl like this idiot!

C

capac

the DROP that this asshole posted is already burned and i can proobe it!!

I ASK TO BAN THIS ASSHOLE RITE NOW!!!

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
EzequielAe
Сверху