Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
You're not even giving a timeframe to prime, If u join these logs alltogether, It's simple and straight to understand. Neither you have time to waste nor I do in this field of business. So I wouldn't waste my time pasting all these logs and posting about him in blacklist section. I'd request you to give him a timeframe to pay me or else ripper status will be assigned to him.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Maybe because i dont see a reason to do it in ur logs?
No proofs - no facts.
When im asking you to bring me them - u telling what u minused them.

Its ur final chance - or ill close that case.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
I'm going to post FULL logs now with EVERYTHING since he is pretending that he didn't ripped 5k, He ripped and he will deny the fact that he ripped, I will post ALL logs in detail so you can see and read EVERYTHING, IF I AM WRONG ABOUT THIS, Then Ninja instead of putting ripper status to Prime, U can put that status to ME!!!! It's final, I will take out ALL logs from laptop and my PC since he is not willing to pay me back my 5K and taking this matter seriously, He will pay 50k MY ASS, He don't have damn 5k to pay me and he will pay 50k, A BIG LOL for a guy like him pretending to be some smart ass.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:32 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:29 AM ----------

And prime ONE LAST CHANCE, This will fucking expose everything and since you're not willing to fix this and taking this matter into a fight, This will harm u the most since you're the one living in USA, not me. ONE FINAL chance to contact me on my jabber and fix this before I make this move!!! It's upto you and ur call.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Dont make hysteria here - ure not a child and im not a person who have enough time listening this.
Just show me logs where i can see what hes guilty and own money to you, thats it
full logs, cut sensitive data with names and lr accounts - thats all i need to solve that blacklist.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху