God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Im waiting for explanation from other side.
Please notify him about that.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
stuff1
0. What you are doing in a claim thread of gold_man? Did i asked you? No. So please read folowing:

1. Mind your business and dont tell me what to do with mine.Coz you "think" and i "know" what to do. Because i read rules and folow'em and you know. Because its ME who explaining everytime in such sitation when vendor came to me with "i didnt knew about that" and ppl like you claimed "ohhh. he bring me my money - please let him back. he was soooooo cute". :)
Thats why i need STRONG position of EVERY part of claim. And i need folowing RULES and not "I THINK". thats the difference.

2. I cant be sure what he aware about that problem AT ALL, so i need to wait for him. Coz i see what this topic was made 1 day after he came online.

3. I dont see YOU in a process of making separate topic in blacklist section about UR problem, so dont waste time and make it, instead of blaming all and everyone in this topic. Because without proof, your words is nothing.

5. Anyone else beside gold_man and nickjonsonwho will post there will be treated as person who doesent care about rules.

PS. ALL AND EVERYONE ill quote next post of my own:
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS WITH any. I repeat - ANY vendor remember 3 easy steps:
1. Read rules of posting to blacklist
2. Flowing them, make a topic in blacklist section
3. DO NOT FLOOD. Because flooding without proove and facts - just bunch of useless moaning text. and Ill NEVER pay attention to this. I need FACTS to judge. And ITS FOR YOUR BRIGHT FUTURE to combine them and put to separate blacklists.

This way ull make our community better and brighter and we'll get rid of bad vendors.
Because we're working here for you.
Thank you for understanding.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху