Name: w.utransfers ICQ: 605007 & 623517595

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
w.utransfers
You want it solved? And u're in hurry? If so - i can make my decision now. Looking for your answer.

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
yes i do want it solved ninja the way you answered me is obvious to me that your are going to ban me as a ripper wich is not the case but if thats your descision then you do what you got to do but ive told all i have to tell the othe rguy has not been on to show any more logs

Депозит
0$
Logs provided are sufficient i think for a fair decision. There is exactly described situation as it was. So, if you ripped me and want to have issue solved, give me stuff what belongs to me, ipods, camera and rest of them...or if you already sold them, got arrested, or are playing with them, give me money for that items. So, i did my job, and shipped stuff as we agreed, but you didn't respect our deal!

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
drop got arrested with stuff like i have already said so i wont be paying for any items , also the deal was that i didnt pay for my items anyway but u descided to change the deal after if i remember rightly me and you are not going to reslove this as
firstly you changed the deal after the deal had been made
secondly you want stuff that i dont have
thirdly im not going to pay for the stuff that my drop got arrested with
so it has to be down to ninja to descide.

Депозит
0$
don't speak about changed deal...i explained, and now you're telling that you didn't understand, and i left it and asked for my stuff only then and now...so, the problem is my stuff and if you don't want to give it to me, you should be marked as ripper and banned here to save at least other guys from rippers and that's all!

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
sk8er but i have not ripped you so why should i be branded as a ripper when i am not i understand you feel i ripped you the argument here is not the missunderstanding about the deal but about the drop getting arrested with the stuff so i am unable to send to you and not prepared to pay for the stuffs because of that no on was to blame for what happened so i should get branded as a ripper why ? i have been on the forum for some time not long but a little while and done deals with people with no problems before i have no reason to rip anyone

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
w.utransfers
Since you dont have logs and proof showing what u're right and all i see from u is talks - u have 48hr to fix this issue by refund or negotiating with him about sending stuff to him.

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
well if ure asking for charge sheet of drop being arrested it aint going to happen lol and dont have stuff to send him as like i said polide have all stuff

Депозит
0$
Pay money if you don't have stuff already, probably because you sold it...and end this stories. You should be responsible for what you promised and it doesn't matter if someone was or not arrested because deal was between me and you and not someone else...so you have to answer for this...
Ninja, i think you have to save other guys from being ripped by this "trusted" user and ban him forever!

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
sk8er i think you are lucky i cannot get the logs for the convos as it will be clear to all that you didnt keep to your end of the deal and started changing the deal
and if i am going to be banned because my drop got arrested and i wont pay you then so be it

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху