Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

theplanes

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Stop repeating yourself

"Hello

I will sort this out tomorrow, I did provide him log and do have screenshots of our conversation.

I'll speak with him tomorrow."

Could of been anyone I sold to so I just assumed, all you say is your " friend" who the fuck is your friend, to this day your so called "friend" has not contacted me, does he exist? why don't he speak.

Депозит
0$
He never contact u because u change your icq from 609562590 to 642517836.

After u use icq 609562590 to rip him,u change your icq to 642517836 and claim icq 609562590 is not yours.He tried to join this forum but he was told he should pay 15wmz when he contact Admin so he said whats the point of paying money to join a forum full of low life rippers like u.

Like i said before we have accept our lose but i dont want somebody to fall into your trap again..Can Admin pls check theplanes "background" account and see if he change his password on the day he claim somone gain access to his account on(29-06-2010, 10:09 AM)to talk to people.Coz usually if u notice some pm that wasnt sent from u,u will change ur password instantly.

If u did change your password on that day i will believe your cover up story but either way am pretty sure u are a ripper

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху