mr_shawty - reputation blackmailer

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Jimservice

<span style="color:green">Seller of:<br>&nbsp;<a h
Депозит
0$
Ninja, please check what he is writing in my thread: http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=52891&page=21
He is too rude & showing his nature there.

Ninja, generated from cc dump will be approved at checker also... because by default checker is checking ccnum + exp date but not the all track2. For checking track2 you need to pay 10 credits (10 times more expensive) at the service from which I've showed you screenshot. eorbs/ebrama/thesr have no feature to check t2 completely at all. In my situation I've checked this dump 3 times:
1. random state, random small amount - approved
2. random state, random 100-200 amount - approved
3. random state, full track2 check - approved

All I want is clear reputation & believe me I am doing everything I can for this. But guys like mr_shawty & gold_man are spoiling reputation for NOTHING. This is very sad :(

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:48 PM ----------

Look also what he write to me:
Mr.shawty 3/3/2012 6:02 PM
Ive already spread word ur reseller im makin a purchase from.olf vendor now

I am reseller lol! f*cking nice :D he is also a gossip lol!

mr_shawty

DEER
Депозит
0$
do you generate your dumps jimservice? i have logs of our chat. also did i ask for refund? if you can show me logs of me asking for a refund then i will take back my words and say sorry in front of everybody here. if not you should take back yours, deal?

Последнее редактирование:

Jimservice

Депозит
0$
mr_shawty, dumps are not generated. Track2 is generated. You are lame baby if you don't know how the dumps are appearing in hackers hands :D & I am reminding you that item you've complaint about was checked also WITH FULL TRACK2 CHECK & WAS APPROVED what mean that track is absolutely ok.

You mean exactly: if I will deny you in service & wont be dealing with you further you will put away your positive feedback + spread shit about my name among your friends (but my name was & will be CLEAR ALWAYS). This thing is called blackmailing!

I am reminding you that you've got replace for APPROVED DUMP TOO!

Your mistake is (how I wrote at c.su) that you will always blame others in your mistakes.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:29 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:28 PM ----------

mr_shawty, & explain now, here, in public your latest message to my icq where you write that you spreading the word about me that I am reseller. Give me an EXPLANATION!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:43 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:29 PM ----------

I am also asking Ninja to remove offtopic messages from my thread: http://carder.pro/showthread.php?p=346949#post346949 (and few previous posts about same issue).

mr_shawty

DEER
Депозит
0$
i had no intentions of doing anything, you told me we could not do biz anymore then made a blacklist thats why i said i will delete my feedback. i never asked for a replacement from you period. as far as generating dumps did you tell me you had software to generate track 2 that you use with algos to make dumps? thats called generating dumps, you said only 2% from pos. am i lying?

Jimservice

Депозит
0$
mr_shawty, firstly you've write about feedback & blackmail me & my reputation. After that I've put you in black-list.

And as you are writing those silly crap about generated dumps everywhere I will just copypaste my answer:

mr_shawty, track2 is mostly generated from original track1. It does not influence on quality of dumps (I am writing here again that your INVALID dump was checked 3 times in different states, with different amounts & also it was checked in full track2 check mode what is proofing that track2 is absolutely ok & it was APPROVED AT ALL CHECKS) & generated by original bank algorithm track2 from track1 is the same that bank doing with the tracks of the card. Or you believe that track2 have no dependcies from track1 original? Or you want to say that track2 is not reduced be special method track1? I will be glad if you will write here that track2 is independet from track1. Write here to proof your poor knowledges about dumps & carding.

All the things you are trying to do is to use my logs with you against me. You are the worst buyer ever. You will never find quality like in my service.

Do not use my words against me.

You should have DEER status.

You have nothing to say & no one fact is on your side.

ps. it's too nice that you've edit your posts where you use rude words agains person whom you don't even know :D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:56 PM ----------

& don't worry your reply will be never last here. I will keep writing here until you will say here, in public, sorry to me & that you was wrong.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 09:01 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:00 PM ----------

mr_shawty, where is also your explanation about this?

Mr.shawty 3/3/2012 6:02 PM
Ive already spread word ur reseller im makin a purchase from.olf vendor now

Jimservice

Депозит
0$
alam11412, I am too busy with the mr_shawty. Slow service is caused by peoples like him. Will reply to you as soon as possible. Currently I'm having 38 new PMs. Please wait.

mr_shawty

DEER
Депозит
0$
alam obviously cant read, otherwise he would know im not crying. everything i have said has been proven true by his own post and admissions. its funny cause this guy jim asked for my help to hook him up with buyers. he is using me as an excuse as to why he cant fill orders but i deleted his icq so he is not busy with me...

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
alam11412
Seems ur IQ doesnt enough to undstand what this blacklist posts not for your spam messages.
DEER group assigned.

mr_shawty
Blackmailing vendors - not a good thing.
I see nothin but continous blackmalilings without ANY proof, and i see proofs from his size.
DEER group was assigned to you. Hope this will teach you.
Next time if u have somethin' against someone - show proof, make blacklist topic and we will take it into concediration.
Continue to spamming vendors topic will lead you to neverending ban.

Closed.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху