Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
This guy is confirmed ripper. I warned you all to use escrow in his thread. I decided to create icq and message him telling him I have $$ ready to send him right away. He added me. He then pasted his LR account. After he did so, I told him to report to Cpro and pay people he ripped off. He deleted me from ICQ and made curse words. It is also my suspicion that he is clone account of another Moneypak seller. But I don't have 100% proof yet. But humbly ask Ninja to look into this guy having multiple accounts.

GNR

Депозит
0$
corsica: sorry for your loss, 3k is quite an amount to lose in 1 go to ripper.
But what goes around comes around, karma will always make things right , thats a fact: what to lose to him ull make 10 times and this apply to him also but viceversa.
mcdonalds: drama queen, wait for ninja and he;ll make things right here,a rip is a rip even for 1$ or 10k, who cares about how stressed you are, " find a real job"....blah-blah..in this carding proffesion you must accept loses sometimes too and be aware it can happen, if u cant afford it or accept it leave this job,dont cry and lame like a girl for 100$ you lost.

Депозит
0$
sorry for ur loss dude but u should have used escrow ripper always make u feel safe on first 2 deals or 3 deals to make u go big and then boom take ur cash and disappear happens bro next time take use escrow only even with trusted members.

Депозит
0$
corsica: sorry for your loss, 3k is quite an amount to lose in 1 go to ripper.
But what goes around comes around, karma will always make things right , thats a fact: what to lose to him ull make 10 times and this apply to him also but viceversa.
mcdonalds: drama queen, wait for ninja and he;ll make things right here,a rip is a rip even for 1$ or 10k, who cares about how stressed you are, " find a real job"....blah-blah..in this carding proffesion you must accept loses sometimes too and be aware it can happen, if u cant afford it or accept it leave this job,dont cry and lame like a girl for 100$ you lost.

lol and everyone knows you are birdhumming

GNR

Депозит
0$
lol and everyone knows you are birdhumming

Im no bird and im not humming at all, where the fuck that came from?
And who's everyone who knows that?
Same i could say about you that you are dofkiuxas or man2000 or any other ripper from here or even Mother Theresa or the Pope.
Or better LEENUX COWFUCKER THE FILTHY INDIAN SCUM
Sherlock Holmes,how did you came to the conclusion that im birdhuming?
Im up for any verification for clones anytime by ninja.
As for you scotch : prove it or suck it.
Ps: -1 for stupid post.

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
Im no bird and im not humming at all, where the fuck that came from?
And who's everyone who knows that?
Same i could say about you that you are dofkiuxas or man2000 or any other ripper from here or even Mother Theresa or the Pope.
Sherlock Holmes,how did you came to the conclusion that im birdhuming?
Im up for any verification for clones anytime by ninja.
As for you scotch : prove it or suck it.

Yeah proof coming right along. And you can fuck yourself with your -1 repping sucka.

GNR

Депозит
0$
Yeah proof coming right along. And you can fuck yourself with your -1 repping sucka.

First of all i would like to appologize to ninja for
1.flame on this thread ( i only intended to post once here - see my first post in this thread , but this guy"scotch" i see has iching in his ass)
2.because im about to break a forum rule (insulting other member) and fuck this guy's mother right here right now.

So scotch : Fuck your mother!
It looks like u got something with me, even tho i dont know you or had any type of contact or business with you ever.
You say im birdhuming and that you're going to post proofs on that matter.
Please open another thread about this and post your proofs there.
If you dont do it, ill do it requesting at least "deer" status for you for trying to talk shit on me and associate me with rippers, even tho you got no reason for that.Clear?

Devi

D.A.P
Новичок
Депозит
0$
Greed is very bad thing.
U spend another few k's $ for newbie, but u don't want to pay a bit more to Escrow to save money.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху