Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
To win?! very funny ))
The only difference between u and me, I always have money when doing business. And u try to make money from air without any investments. That's why u are here!
P.S. this man tries to do business even in the backlist! ))))))

McDonalds

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
To win?! very funny ))
The only difference between u and me, I always have money when doing business. And u try to make money from air without any investments. That's why u are here!
P.S. this man tries to do business even in the backlist! ))))))

hey i dont care, everyone starts from the bottom to get to where to where they want to b. Jus cuz i have no money now doesnt mean i will not ever make any, and yes i will do business where i can, even if am banned or deered. But Am done her, Oct 17, just b prepared to tell Ninja your are good so we can close this

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
McDonalds
You said what you WILL send money to him, and didnt done it so far as you promised.

48hrs to solve the issue.

McDonalds

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Wait, @Ninja, i yes i said i will send him his funds by Oct 17, if i get em sooner he will have them sooner, and he has even agreed to wait till Oct 17, so y are you saying I have 48hrs to solve issue

Депозит
0$
what mcdonald is doing is not suprising, i gave him a lot of fulls early this year, he promised me the whole world,etc and gave him a lot of fulls for his tax refund stuff.
till now nothing,all promises and bullshit excuses, so bro you are definitely on a long wait

Депозит
0$
It seems McDonalds is not willing to pay, although he is active with other users and has some money flow is his LR purse. I guess it's time for Admin to give him a Ripper status.

McDonalds

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
It seems McDonalds is not willing to pay, although he is active with other users and has some money flow is his LR purse. I guess it's time for Admin to give him a Ripper status.

Yes i did have some money flow, about 300LR worth, which will still not be enough, and i doubt if i gave it to you,you would say ok well you dont have to worry, cuz you would have been made that deal, seems to me your worried about proving me a ripper more then anything, but now i cant pay, i took a gamble to try and make money to try and pay u and not b completely broke, but i lost that, so as you say Ninja can just give me the status, if things go better for me i will see if i can smooth things over with you cuz in reality i still wanna do business with you, but as for this point in time i will just take what i have put myself into. But i am tired of having this problem lingering over my head, its very stressful to have a deadline to meet and shit dont go according to plan make you impatient and on edge. But am done with this thread, people can call me what they want, say what they want, but i seen it thru, real rippers take your money and disappear, but i stuck with it, mayb its a good lesson for me or mayb am just blowing smoke but, i will take the status. But am done here, doday hopefully i can settle this debt with u, it will b a test of character for myself when i am faced with when i do get the money if i will still pay or just leave my account as ripper. Well whatever... Am done for now

Депозит
0$
McDonalds, - You shouldn't have done deals where you can't keep your end of the bargain. And for you to even say "it will b a test of character for myself when i am faced with when i do get the money if i will still pay or just leave my account as ripper" just shows exactly what kind of "character" you are. As you said yourself in one of your posts, maybe it's best to just get a job in the real word instead of ripping and whining like a girl here.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху