masteraid_ICQ:604918215_RIPPER_BEWARE

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
You don't see other blacklist threads? Don't understand one thing? Once you get ripped, thats it. Your money is gone. Its no longer your money anymore.

So quit waiting, expecting from ripperaid hoping he would make a refund for you.

jimmy87

DEER
Депозит
0$
yeah i hope also, but i think not,
although he always remains and alwaysl answers
And always online,
Well we will see

iTpHo3NiX

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
yeah i hope also, but i think not,
although he always remains and alwaysl answers
And always online,
Well we will see

Thats to keep you calm and prevent you to post all over that he ripped you :)

Edit: panther should give this ripper the status he deserves as soon as possible, this kid is spamming the forum. Plus he gives me -1x2 wahaha kid im not a fan of rep war like you no life skiddos .. :D

Последнее редактирование:

tonicooperi

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
You won't get refunded cuz poor masteraid need to eat with that money..such a fucking dumbass..mod put ripper on him

tonicooperi

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Can't understand why mods haven't banned him and putted Ripper status. He' probably going around to rip other ppl

tonicooperi

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Why the fuck he 's not banned ?? He's stressing me -repping saying i'm a ripper! Please stop him! Where the hell are the mods and admin???

It's also funny how masteraid and zerocool are acting lol they make me looooling.. take a look at their rep and you can see that the only +rep for masteraid are by zerocool and viceversa ahah
Admins please ban em..we don't need these rippers here

why nothing happened yet?

Последнее редактирование:

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху