lordofca$h

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Let the LE come, i thought you lied to Ninja that you are not forensic or Nile? so how did i ended up dealing with Dimple and i have log of forensic? Ninja have you seen that this dimple is a clone? u kept on sending screen shot, i never denied that drop did not cashout money just like you pressure me to, she did cashout and send money, but picker did not pick up on time before money was returned, u knew this so stop acting stupid... Answer the question Ninja asked u, are you forensic or not? or u still deny that you are also not Nile?

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
aka loveiscash aka iceburg

Anyway - ill check further deep in that manner lately and see if lordofca$h recieve ripper status or not.
Ripping ripper - ripping too.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Just shut the fuck up bitch ass nigerian, I'm not talking to you, He is the administration here, He knows whats better to be done. He knows the logs and everything and stop fucking lying that drop did not cashed out in time, Ur just finding fucking reasons not to get labelled as ripper thats all. UR DROP CASHED OUT!!! And also ur drop SENT that money to ur OWN FUCKING WU DROP and obviously ur drop picked up. Their is no fucking proof of this u can provide, Ur looking for this easy money and thats all cuz its obvious that you have never seen the money in ur own life so shove ur fucking lame excuses up ur ass. You will get what you deserve no matter what you say or do.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Dimple
U really think what insulting ripper(by your mean) is making you better?
I dont see why you keep wasting my own time reading all that crap.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:29 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:17 AM ----------

lordofca$h

he asked me to send money to Mike Smith, later to Pakistan and later to Canada

I dont see in logs that part.
Show me that part in ur conversation.

lordofca$h

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Dimple, i am not looking for any reason ok.... Ninja knows what to do, did you get to tell him how i took off and wasted a whole day so also the drop wasted a whole day when you told me the ACH was submitted and money will definitely be in the account on Friday or Monday? did you ever say anything like the money will be in the account on saturday? i went by the information you gave me and i also did make it clear to you that the drop did not know i run scam and drop which has her own personal work? my question is that did you accept to proceed or your declined and have me try to convince you? what do you expect from a 64years old woman that was threatened with going to JAIL? you expect her to pick up the returned money and send back to me after bank has already called her and threatened her that she will go to jail? Ninja if find me guilty for this, temper justice with mercy, I DID NOT RECEIVE MONEY.... I still stand by my words..... this was how u accused me and made me lose a drop after u claim money was transferred into the account, but it was even your contact that killed my drop. YOU ARE A MIDDLE MAN SO I DO NOT EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND because you do not have any knowledge in making transfer and what comes out of it. what you are concern about if your % u gain from been a middle man.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:42 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:35 AM ----------

chat log was on IM+ he knew this himself, he insisted money be sent to Pakistan, when i told him after what western union told drop, he laughed and said he had 2 other drops send money there so why is mine different, later he wanted money sent to Canada, when i told him it will raise suspicious to drop about changing information , he then begged me to use my contact in the US, which drop tried to send money from ATM card at WU agent, then Bank of America immediately called drop that money is FRAUD and have been REVERSED, they calling her to refund money back to bank immediately, and threatened drop with going to jail for FELONY.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
On SUNDAY she sent $4200 to HIS USA drop, OBVIOUSLY she gave him MTCN infos and his drop picked up, ON MONDAY She sent remaining and came with MTCNs and gave him and that money TOO was picked up, Stop making up lame excuses, REVERSAL didn't happened, ACH reversal ONLY happen at 6AM EST, They get reversed/report at 6AM EST, If anyone is doing that, He knows that already. It was reversed/reported on TUESDAY. The login died on Tuesday. Thats why I took screenshots of sunday when she cashed and u were "claiming" that her debit card didnt worked and money is "processing" yet she had already sent $4200 to ur WU drop who picked up. Anyways logs and screenshot can tell all. I have nothing more to say.

lordofca$h

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Honestly Forensic, i am in no good mood to start this argument with you, if you think you would spoil my reputation on here, i have placed a curse with the holy Quran. Let Justice prevail. I am in no mood to flood forum and turn it into a boxing ring for argument. I will never make any lame excuses OH! you have a way of lying,.... i came home and log into drop account and found out immediately after Bank of America called her that the money has been reversed... why are you lying? it is just so unfortunate that i chatted with you on my blackberry through IM+ and didnt have the chat log saved, so very unfortunate.... i do not have anything more to say but to say PLEASE STOP LYING!!!!

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
I'm not the one lying here, I would be either too stupid or mayb the word fuckhead is written on my forehead to deal with people like u. On sunday she sent $4200 to you, Obviously she sent u MTCNs and ur drop picked up, On monday she sent remaining, If she did not cashed, I would say ur not a pro, She cashed successfully, Money was not on hold or shit, She sent successfully to ur drops thats it. As for the curse Mr. Superstition, I don't believe on superstitious stuff. Business has nothing to do with curse or superstition. Either pay me or thats it. Their is also post of another african under you who cashed out ALL money as well, ATLEAST he admitted and had the balls to admit that he has money unlike you. U are too stupid to post drop details, Bank details and everything else, This will cause you problems because LE is always watching.

lordofca$h

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
I will never admit to what i did not receive, drop sent money through her ATM just as u said she should, FYI if i receive the money she sent to my picker , i will gladly admit that i did but i DID NOT RECEIVE THE MONEY, because the picker is a dating drop and couldn't pickup the money before the shit was called back.... Do you think i would be here arguing and cursing like a damn fool like you if i receive the money? HELL NO so i think you are the stupid one here..... it is important for LE to go after the drop because i have nothing to lose since she decided to call back the money before the picker could pick up the money on monday morning. I have nothing to lose if LE or interpol goes after HER and every other information i posted on here. It is NEVER cause me any problem...

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху