UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Member ID : http://www.carder.pro/member.php?u=37669
Nick : lordofca$h
Jabber ID : [email protected]
Amount Ripped : $5.5k MY SHARE
ACH Amount : ACH sent of $11,353.50

In short, His drop cashed Almost half of the money on Sunday thru her debit card and sent to his USA WU drop who OBVIOUSLY picked up the WU, Made lame excuses on Monday after she sent remaining to his drops that WU cancelled it, I have proof of screenshot of his BOA drop as well as logs which I'm pasting..

1ST DAY

(3:01:40 AM) [email protected]: I am tryin to get this thing fixed... The drop isn't home took Her kids to the. park... Have to plead with her to come home... She is on her way home.. Just pray and hope she listen to me and do as i instructed...
(3:02:05 AM) Me: Ok.
(3:04:32 AM) Me: Just make it happen today bro, That would be really appreciating honestly..
(3:05:10 AM) [email protected]: Bro i am trying all my best... I neéd this more than anythíng
(3:07:03 AM) [email protected]: Please give me the both info on here again... I am on another computer
patient and let's hope...
(3:08:36 AM) Me: Ok.
(3:08:43 AM) [email protected]: I am on it
(3:09:02 AM) Me: If she gives her ATM card number ..exp date and cvv2 to raise her limit, I can do it from her online access..
(3:09:23 AM) Me: OR she can also call customer service of BOA to do it over the phone and then go to MG branch to use her debit card..
(3:09:45 AM) Me: But send 2.5k to Pakistan from 2 different MG branches.
(3:10:56 AM) [email protected]: Where the problem is, sending money out of town with atm is alarming... Would have been much more better having it within the united states... This is what i am trying to figure out man... Don't want to ruin this deal
(3:11:38 AM) Me: So who do u want to send it to?
(3:12:05 AM) Me: Any other drop of urs who can pick up cash and re-send that to Pakistan?
(3:14:24 AM) [email protected]: I don't... That is the issue bro... The last deal i did with Nial, my own money was returned... They didn't allow the money to come through to nigeria... He was able to pick up his because he gave me a usa picker... Before drop pick up money and send again, the money was reversed and d client called it back... I ended up with no cent on me
(3:16:59 AM) [email protected]: Pls look if you can get a usa contact pls
(3:22:11 AM) Me: Ok..
(3:22:32 AM) [email protected]: Thank you... I am here waiting
(3:34:18 AM) [email protected]: Bro!!!!
(3:34:25 AM) [email protected]: What's going on?
(3:34:44 AM) Me: Looking for drop who can pick WU/MG within USA.
(3:35:14 AM) Me: Is she back?
(3:36:14 AM) [email protected]: I want to have this things ready so as to figure out what next... Its getting late men and remember she is a woman with kids and husband... So we have to act smartly and decently
(3:36:35 AM) Me: U can't use ur current drops as WU/MG drops?
(3:46:34 AM) [email protected]: I can't use any
(3:49:24 AM) Me: Ok.
(3:49:31 AM) Me: Then let me get someone in USA..
(3:50:10 AM) [email protected]: Ok
(4:06:22 AM) [email protected]: Bro, don't want to fall asleep on you... Tires and can't stay online for long...
(4:07:27 AM) Me: Bro I'm here.
(4:07:30 AM) Me: Arranging the drop.
(4:07:35 AM) Me: If u had told me priorly..
(4:07:44 AM) Me: I would have one ready.
(4:07:48 AM) Me: Gimme few mins.
(4:07:57 AM) [email protected]: Ok
(4:10:48 AM) Me: Getting it now.
(4:10:56 AM) Me: Lemme paste u.
(4:11:23 AM) [email protected]: Ok
(4:46:21 AM) [email protected]: Bro, i don't think it will be possible today... She is refusing to listen to me... Making me understand that she has to prepare dinner for her family... I can't just call her off from her family time :-( i am so confused and tired right now... Don't wanna press too hard man
(4:48:05 AM) Me: So then tomorrow she will do it?
(4:49:20 AM) [email protected]: I am still talking to her to try and convince her tonight... Don't want anything that will cause delay and if not tonight most definitely tomorrow
(4:50:45 AM) [email protected]: This is really a bad timing me... This money should have reflected yesterday or wait until monday morning to hit the account... I really don't like things getting ugly...
(4:54:38 AM) Me: I know man.
(4:54:44 AM) Me: I just dont want this money to be lost u know..
(4:55:47 AM) [email protected]: Yeah i know... It won't ... I will do everything humanly possible to make it right... :)
(5:03:56 AM) Me: Ok.
(5:04:00 AM) Me: I'm counting on u on this.
(5:05:33 AM) [email protected]: I will keep you posted man

(3:39:02 PM) Me: U there?
(3:39:33 PM) Me: The 2 other drops apart from urs, Cashed out, They did the same.
(3:39:39 PM) Me: Used POS to send WU/MG.
(3:40:01 PM) Me: And ATM to withdraw whatever their ATM withdrawal limit to get hard cash is ..
(3:44:14 PM) [email protected]: when did you send me this msg?
(3:44:26 PM) Me: Which msg?
(3:45:12 PM) [email protected]: man this is not in my making..... i already explained everything to you... this is an employment drop which does not work on the weekend.... i am trying to convince her to do what we didnt agree on
(3:45:22 PM) [email protected]: if you make me press any further and things goes bad
(3:45:35 PM) [email protected]: i wont be held responsible for whatever happened
(3:45:45 PM) [email protected]: this is unlike how i do things
(3:46:10 PM) [email protected]: this money comes into the account on a fucking saturday which is one thing i never was expecting
(3:46:23 PM) [email protected]: this is not someone that knows this money are scam money
(3:46:34 PM) [email protected]: this drop thought she is working for me as a company
(3:46:50 PM) [email protected]: i can never put any pressure on here.... you making me want her thinking otherwise ...
(3:47:25 PM) [email protected]: please dont make me do things i am not suppose to do and we ended up loosing because if that happens, i will never be held responsible forever reason
(3:49:53 PM) [email protected]: i cant even sleep me yesterday night because of this man.... please do give me high blood pressure because of money
(3:51:14 PM) [email protected]: Are u getting this?
(3:51:19 PM) Me: Yes.
(3:51:21 PM) Me: I'm getting it.
(3:51:31 PM) Me: Ok, Do what u gotta do.
(3:51:35 PM) Me: U know the deadline..
(3:53:12 PM) [email protected]: its not about knowing the deadline..... its about the time this shit came in.... if we are to look at it, u really do not have to put pressure on me because it was you that gave me a wrong information..... what u said was the money will come in on friday or 100% on monday.... saturday wasnt inclusive.... so we should think of better way to get this thing done without any form of heart attacker
(3:55:00 PM) Me: I told u the better way man.
(3:55:10 PM) Me: And pls stop acting so arrogant here.
(3:55:21 PM) Me: SIMPLE way of it is to increase her POS limit to 10K.
(3:55:35 PM) Me: And then she can go to WU..and send 2500 each to the drop info I provided u.
(3:57:28 PM) [email protected]: simple way, will i give to take a flight to the united states to get things done? u kept saying she can.... do you think i have not told her a MILLION TIMES..... what more can i do from the phone and computer? mind you i am not acting arrogant here,,,, i am on some crazy pressure from you
(3:59:20 PM) [email protected]: maybe after i get this, i rather not DEAL with you anymore..... i cant stand this mehn
(4:03:43 PM) Me: Ok as u wish.
(4:06:01 PM) Me: And I'm not pressurizing u.
(4:06:07 PM) Me: I'm just telling u this is how it is..
(4:06:15 PM) Me: Its upto u how to do things thats all..
(4:06:21 PM) Me: Not sending u msgs every hr..
(4:06:56 PM) Me: Last night u said today u will take care of it, I said ok..I just told u above that other drops did this on saturday and mayb this will make ur morale high.
(4:07:01 PM) Me: I'm going out now.
(4:07:08 PM) Me: Take a chill pilll and work on it.
(4:11:21 PM) [email protected]: i cant take any chill pill... because i work with the information you gave me.... ALready told her that Friday or Monday.... so how to convince her to do shit is what she is not listening to.... as it is right man, i cant kill her or do more than what i have done ... shouted, yelled a couple of time.... because of this whole thing she walked out online and she is not picking my damn call anymore.... if this is meant to happen it will happen and if not i have to wait until monday morning and if it get reversed not something i will die over.... its the information i am working on.... i have told her a million times to go to MG/WU to use her ATM card and she is not listening... told her to increase POS limit she did not answer.... maybe if you want her phone number i can give you to see if you can talk some senses into her....
(4:12:03 PM) Me: Man it's ur drop.
(4:12:06 PM) Me: Not mine.
(4:12:18 PM) Me: It's ur job not mine again.
(12/9/2012 4:14:40 PM) [email protected]: YES its my job and please i am working with the information you gave me right before all this is DONE.... so let us act as matured individual please.... not in for argument or some kind of misunderstand
(12/9/2012 6:55:21 PM) [email protected]: man, u better be sure of things before u VENT.... you came online telling me to tell drop to send money and now she is up went to WU location to send money, but she cant.... came back home to check the account and the damn money hasnt cleared YET....
(12/9/2012 6:55:35 PM) [email protected]: next time, please be sure of what u see before venting and asking me to go off my track to do things
(12/9/2012 6:56:47 PM) [email protected]: i persuaded her and now the money is not fully cleared in the account.... when money is not fully cleared, how do u expect her to send?
(12/9/2012 7:03:22 PM) [email protected]: i cant go into the account so i dont know what to believe.... she just came home now to tell me what happened... so you better be sure of things next time dude
(8:13:18 PM) Me: LISTEN bro, The ACH always show as "PENDING" when it hits the drop.
(8:13:31 PM) Me: It's always accessible thru ATM, Thru bank and everyway.
(8:13:42 PM) Me: These damn drop don't know about this pending thingy..
(8:14:06 PM) Me: Thats how the other 2 drops sent money.
(8:14:12 PM) Me: Using their debit card on WU/MG.

NEXT DAY Which was Sunday, The day he told me she tried her debit card and it DID NOT WORKED, Whereas IT WORKED and she sent WU to his dating drops in USA who OBVIOUSLY PICKED UP, So here he lied which made it obvious he ripped off.

(2:20:08 AM) [email protected]: so what do i do? she tried to send money and the money did not go through
(2:20:25 AM) Me: Man listen up.
(2:20:29 AM) Me: She is one stupid biaatch.
(2:20:35 AM) [email protected]: so what do i say or do? sorry i miss your call earlier.... i dont always go out with that phone because of cops
(2:20:37 AM) Me: She has to raise her ATM + POS limit online..
(2:20:48 AM) Me: Which she can do instantly online from her online banking.
(2:20:57 AM) [email protected]: [22:19:35] <lordofca$h> so what do i do? she tried to send money and the money did not go through
[22:20:02] <lordofca$h> so what do i say or do? sorry i miss your call earlier.... i dont always go out with that phone because of cops
(2:21:00 AM) Me: If either u give me her card number expdate and cvv..
(2:21:04 AM) [email protected]: did you see that msg i sent you?
(2:21:13 AM) [email protected]: she can not give me any of that
(2:21:24 AM) [email protected]: she made it known to me that she can not give me
(2:21:30 AM) Me: Then she can do it herself from her online banking..
(2:21:46 AM) [email protected]: she went to WU and MG, use her ATM card and she wasnt allowed to send money
HERE He said it didn't worked, Next day logs he will admit that the money was sent to his WU drop.

(2:21:51 AM) Me: Her ATM limit will be 4K and POS will be 8K.
(2:22:14 AM) Me: Wasnt allowed in what way?
(2:22:23 AM) [email protected]: that is not the problem man..... the money is not fully cleared into her account.... BOA is different from the other 2 drop that cashout for u
(2:22:38 AM) [email protected]: all bank has their own policy, rules and regulations
(2:22:51 AM) [email protected]: u can not compare BOA to the other drops that cashout
(2:23:02 AM) Me: Bro I sent 2 to BOA's and 1 to regions.
(2:23:06 AM) [email protected]: i did as u instructed, but money is not available for removal from the account
(2:23:08 AM) Me: The BOA and regions both cashed out.
(2:23:33 AM) Me: Howcome that other BOA gave money then? Bro I know this ACH thing more then anything.
(2:23:34 AM) [email protected]: so this is not my problem right now.... if money reverse before 9am , then it means that the transfer is fucked
(2:23:50 AM) [email protected]: what kind of transfer would reverse within a space of 2days?
(2:23:59 AM) [email protected]: even instant BOA to BOA dont like that
(2:24:03 AM) Me: 2 things are possible, Either it will get reversed or more money will be credited tomorrow at 6AM est.
(2:24:28 AM) [email protected]: why on heaven sake will more money be credited?
(2:24:42 AM) Me: Cuz its recurring ACH.
(2:25:14 AM) [email protected]: then lets wait for 9am tomorrow.... she is going into banking hall as early as 9am...
(2:25:26 AM) [email protected]: lets hope and keep fingers cross that everything will be alright
(2:25:43 AM) [email protected]: i did as u instructed but things turned out the other way round
(2:25:48 AM) Me: ALL of ur drops are job oriented?
(2:25:58 AM) [email protected]: so i did what can be done...
(2:26:22 AM) [email protected]: not ALL, the biz drop is not, the navy federal credit union is not....
(2:26:49 AM) [email protected]: this drop works but she had to put in off work tomorrow monday because of this money
(2:27:33 AM) Me: No, I mean all of ur drops are NOT dating..
(2:27:41 AM) Me: U do that MOU stuff with em?
(2:27:59 AM) [email protected]: no... i do dating and also do job employment....
(2:28:11 AM) [email protected]: i have dating drops and i have employment drops.....
(2:28:28 AM) [email protected]: i gave dating drops to Nail and c0deman
(2:29:14 AM) Me: All of these reset u have available are job employment ones?
(2:29:41 AM) [email protected]: no.... i have 2 dating drops... why do u ask?
(2:30:52 AM) Me: Just wanting to know stuff.
(2:31:11 AM) Me: Cuz these other 2 drops were both employement too, But they cashed on weekend just fine.
(2:31:15 AM) Me: This lady seems stupid.
(2:31:42 AM) Me: Also if she is going to get hard cash from her bank instead of using her debit card tomorrow, Then she can send MG directly to Pakistan?
(2:31:43 AM) [email protected]: ok.... bro, no i wouldnt argue with you.... but this is the most loyal of them all.....
(2:31:57 AM) [email protected]: just as you wish....
(2:32:23 AM) [email protected]: i just wanted to get things straight..... its much easier to send to USA then Pakistan... but as u wish
(2:32:38 AM) Me: Well in that case directly to Pakistan, 2.5k on each name from MG..
(2:32:42 AM) [email protected]: wait a min, what kind of transfer will not last 48 to 72hrs?
(2:33:26 AM) Me: If transfer will get reversed tomorrow, I'll know at 6am EST.
(2:33:42 AM) [email protected]: ok
(2:33:44 AM) Me: Either more money will be in or transfer will be automatically debited by the company.
(2:34:08 AM) [email protected]: well drop will be in the bank tomorrow 9am
(2:34:22 AM) [email protected]: that is instruction i gave, and all money will be cashed out
(2:34:30 AM) Me: Ok.
(2:34:45 AM) Me: Well get 5K sent to Pakistan from MG by doin 2.5k each.
(2:35:16 AM) [email protected]: Ok.... it will be done
(2:35:23 AM) Me: Ok.

Monday

(6:20:31 PM) Me: Man WTF is going on?
(6:20:43 PM) Me: She ALREADY cashed
(6:20:48 PM) Me: U were lying or either she was..
(6:22:03 PM) [email protected]: Cashed out what? Are you some crazy asshole? How the hell are my suppose to know this crazy talk? Never in your living life accuse me of lying when i do not know what is going on in that damn account...
(6:22:11 PM) Me: Amount included in Available Balance Processing Processing transactions are any deposits, transfers, purchases and withdrawals which have been added to or deducted from you Available Balance, but have not yet Cleared. Please reference “Tips to help avoid fees”, located on the Information & Services tab for more information about managing your fees. JP GAS MART ATM 12/09 #000000576638 WITHDRWL 281 ALTAMONT AVE SCHENECTADY NY activity type debit Pstatus type icon pending -41.99 3,709.32 Processing Processing transactions are any deposits, transfers, purchases and withdrawals which have been added to or deducted from you Available Balance, but have not yet Cleared. Please reference “Tips to help avoid fees”, located on the Information & Services tab for more information about managing your fees. STEWART'S #182 ATM 12/09 #000000244016 WITHDRWL 100 S. BRNDYWINE SCHENECTADY NY activity type debit Pstatus type icon pending -202.00 3,751.31 Processing Processing transactions are any deposits, transfers, purchases and withdrawals which have been added to or deducted from you Available Balance, but have not yet Cleared. Please reference “Tips to help avoid fees”, located on the Information & Services tab for more information about managing your fees. STEWART'S #182 ATM 12/09 #000000243247 WITHDRWL 100 S. BRNDYWINE SCHENECTADY NY activity type debit Pstatus type icon pending -302.00 3,953.31 Processing Processing transactions are any deposits, transfers, purchases and withdrawals which have been added to or deducted from you Available Balance, but have not yet Cleared. Please reference “Tips to help avoid fees”, located on the Information & Services tab for more information about managing your fees. PRICE CHOPP MC5 12/09 #000000730800 PURCHASE 1640 EASTERN PARKWA SCHENECTADY NY activity type debit Pstatus type icon pending -1,746.00 4,255.31 Processing Processing transactions are any deposits, transfers, purchases and withdrawals which have been added to or deducted from you Available Balance, but have not yet Cleared. Please reference “Tips to help avoid fees”, located on the Information & Services tab for more information about managing your fees. HANNAFORD #8320 12/09 #000000970999 PURCHASE 1400 ALTAMONT AVENUE SCHENECTADY NY activity type debit Pstatus type icon pending -2,676.00 6,001.31 Processing Processing transactions are any deposits, transfers, purchases and withdrawals which have been added to or deducted from you Available Balance, but have not yet Cleared. Please reference “Tips to help avoid fees”, located on the Information & Services tab for more information about managing your fees. JP GAS & MA FXI 12/09 #000000130219 PURCHASE 281 ALTAMONT AVE SCHENECTADY NY activity type debit Pstatus type icon pending -2,676.00 8,677.31 Processing Processing transactions are any deposits, transfers, purchases and withdrawals which have been added to or deducted from you Available Balance, but have not yet Cleared. Please reference “Tips to help avoid fees”, located on the Information & Services tab for more information about managing your fees. HANNAFORD #8320 12/09 #000000970999 PURCHASE 1400 ALTAMONT AVENUE SCHENECTADY NY REVERSAL activity type debit Pstatus type icon pending -2,676.00 11,353.31 Processing Processing transactions are any deposits, transfers, purchases and withdrawals which have been added to or deducted from you Available Balance, but have not yet Cleared. Please reference “Tips to help avoid fees”, located on the Information & Services tab for more information about managing your fees. ACH CREDIT FRANK DALE CONST DIRECT DEP ON 12/08 activity type credit Pstatus type icon pending 11,350.50 11,353.31
(6:22:18 PM) Me: Fucking check the online axx and know this urself.
(6:22:23 PM) Me: I'm taking a screenshot of RIGHT NOW.
(6:22:27 PM) Me: And uploading to u.
(6:22:31 PM) Me: So u can see urself..
(6:22:38 PM) [email protected]: She already cashed out what or how much? I gave her information and she is suppose to get back to me and give me an update
(6:22:51 PM) [email protected]: So don't just go roaring like a fucking lion
(6:23:09 PM) Me: She has been fucking shopping like a bitch.
(6:24:26 PM) [email protected]: how much is the damn available balance?
(6:24:42 PM) Me: 3.7K left ONLY now.
(6:25:14 PM) Me: I'm uploading the screenshot so u can see it urself.
(6:25:35 PM) Me: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7bnta6
(6:25:43 PM) Me: Download and see now.
(6:25:49 PM) [email protected]: WTF!!! Send me the screen shot... She is fucking shopping or what?
(6:26:06 PM) Me: Delete Link : http://www.sendspace.com/delete/7bnta6/848b0f82c875072d0591e539d631ea17
(6:26:20 PM) Me: Download and delete after downloading..
(6:26:44 PM) Me: "PROCESSING" my ass, Told u I know this shit much better then u or ur drop or anyone else cuz I do this shit..
(6:26:54 PM) Me: How do u think other drops cashed out and sent all money WITHIN saturday?
(6:27:08 PM) [email protected]: HOLY CRAP!!!
(6:27:30 PM) [email protected]: Take some chill pills man
(6:27:39 PM) [email protected]: It might be she is sending money
(6:27:50 PM) [email protected]: I already gave her the infos since yesterday
(6:28:02 PM) [email protected]: So i won't jump in concluding shit right now
(6:28:17 PM) [email protected]: Need to speak to her and know what is going on
(6:28:38 PM) Me: Bro I'm chill its u who has to pay 5.5k to me.
(6:29:14 PM) [email protected]: Crap! I have to straighten shit out dude...
(6:30:00 PM) Me: Yes cuz its ur responsibility now to get this as she cashed out..
(6:31:40 PM) [email protected]: Ok! Give me a couple of hours man... I am in my normal job... I will call and get back to you ok
(6:31:49 PM) Me: Ok.
(6:33:00 PM) Me: She did all of this YESTERDAY.
(6:33:05 PM) Me: 9th dec..Sunday..
(6:33:12 PM) Me: She cannot axx money LOL!!!!
(6:33:46 PM) [email protected]: Brb man
(6:45:03 PM) [email protected]: Calls going to voice machine... Maybe she is still sleeping... All this might have happened when i gave her the wu info and shouted at her to at least try send the money at a wu agent
(6:46:43 PM) Me: Its ur drop and ur responsibility now.
(6:47:15 PM) Me: Its Monday, Money has not been reversed PLUS she already cashed which can be clearly seen in online axx with 3.7K left which she can also cash by going to her bank..
(6:47:46 PM) [email protected]: Man, you so funny with its my drop and my responsibility...

(8:42:01 PM) [email protected]: I am fixing things
(8:42:08 PM) [email protected]: I have given her my picker
(8:43:53 PM) Me: THANKS ALOT MAN.
(8:43:58 PM) Me: Seriously appreciate that.
(8:44:21 PM) Me: This is how u work, I'll stay with u, Pls dont get angry and don't fight, It creates a mess and yet we cannot make money like that.
(8:44:42 PM) [email protected]: U are welcome... I am waiting for her to get back to me
(8:45:10 PM) [email protected]: Yeah bro... I just have a temper that's all
(8:45:22 PM) [email protected]: Sorry i spoke to you rudely
(8:45:29 PM) Me: I'm sorry too man.
(8:45:40 PM) Me: Doin biz like that is much easier bro honestly.
(8:50:18 PM) [email protected]: Yeah bro
(9:49:14 PM) [email protected]: Bro
(9:49:26 PM) Me: Yes?
(9:49:36 PM) [email protected]: Am still waiting
(9:49:41 PM) Me: Ok.
(9:49:52 PM) [email protected]: Haven't gotten news yet
(9:50:00 PM) [email protected]: U there?
(9:50:03 PM) Me: U have my cell #, INCASE u DON'T see me online then u can call me.
(9:50:54 PM) Me: I will go out in 15 mins but will be online from outside if needed cuz my macbook is with me when I'm out..
(9:52:18 PM) [email protected]: Can u please check acc for me? My picker haven't even pick yet... He is on his way but i asked him to wait because of yours
(9:52:36 PM) [email protected]: Ok bro
(9:53:12 PM) [email protected]: Want to see if money has left acc... But don't worry if you can not check
(10:05:46 PM) Me: Ok hold.
(10:06:10 PM) Me: Left account as in what?
(10:06:13 PM) Me: Reversed?
(10:06:18 PM) Me: Its not reversed yet man.
(10:06:52 PM) Me: We will know when its reversed, Our sending account will die. ACH reverse at 6AM EST time no matter what state it is..
(10:07:05 PM) Me: They arrive and reversed at 6AM EST.
(10:07:11 PM) Me: Thats the standard.
(10:08:53 PM) [email protected]: I am not talking about reserved man... I want to know if drop has sent money
(10:08:59 PM) Me: Oh ok..
(10:09:03 PM) [email protected]: My picker is waiting... Still haven't picked up my money
(10:09:04 PM) Me: Let me check..
(10:09:17 PM) [email protected]: Waiting for yours man
(10:09:41 PM) Me: Well it would've been better if u had used ur picker for my money yesterday too..
(10:09:43 PM) [email protected]: Want to knw the situation at hand
(10:11:50 PM) [email protected]: Wouldn't u have asked me why? I don't do things that i am not told or instructed to
(10:12:10 PM) Me: U told me at that time that u dont have a picker.
(10:12:58 PM) Me: Yes.
(10:13:03 PM) Me: Its gone from the account :D
(10:13:28 PM) Me: Summary Available balance (as of today): Help for Available Balance.* $940.27
(10:15:47 PM) [email protected]: I have to use my dating client at the last minute and don't want to do what u would ask me if u sent me to
(10:17:04 PM) [email protected]: U just want to know she is on her way back and money has been sent... I am on high tension pole right now...
(10:18:21 PM) [email protected]: Ok good
(10:19:24 PM) Me: I'm going out.
(10:19:30 PM) Me: Let me know once money is sent to PK.
(10:20:16 PM) [email protected]: Ok
(10:20:21 PM) [email protected]: Will call you
(10:21:29 PM) Me: Ok thanks.
(10:22:24 PM) [email protected]: Your welcome

AFTER this he sent me a "PICKED UP" WU MTCN, Which was not actually cancelled/reversed, I found this out by calling WU customer service, Her drop picked up WU's and sent him. He was lying about the part that his drop didn't picked up his money till sunday, Everyone who dealt with rippers know this is not true. So again I request Ninja to label him a ripper status. If you require the screenshot of the online axx of his boa drop, I can also provide it to u in PM. Cuz don't want to disclose anything personal.

bebe

DEER
Депозит
0$
This guy is full of shit. I communicated with him, but in the moment realized that he could not resist the temptation.

lordofca$h

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Look at this bastard Forensic clone to be Dimples, you are very stupid saying i ripped you, u mislead me and gave me a wrong information regarding cashout, told me money will come on friday but the money game into account on Saturday, drop cashout sent money several times to your fucking Mike Smith blacklisted drop which resulted into the money returning back, then on monday morning before 12pm drop decided to send back money but was called by bank that money has been charged back, so where the fuck did i rip you? What fucking ACH transfer came into account and returned back before 12pm on Monday? People like you are fucking clone and fake username after been banned from Forensic you now Dimples? ... I did not RIP you... You screwed up with your greed and inpatient which ruined everything.

WHY NOT POST YOUR JABBER AND LET EVERYBODY SEE THAT YOU ARE CLONED OF [email protected]

U ARE SO STUPID, SO DON'T PRETEND AND CLAIM I RIPPED YOU BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER RIPPED YOU, I WORK WITH Nial, c0demanee and not complain, so why the hell do you want to spoil my reputation on forum? Before everything you begged and now u came claiming rubbish.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:48 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:45 PM ----------

Forensic, you are a big LIAR!!!! Can someone please tell me what would a dating drop do when she find out money is SCAM MONEY? Would she still pickup money that was sent and resend to my picker? Be sincere with yourself you bloody middle man!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:14 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:48 PM ----------

That was how you lied and claim you i cashed out a transfer which u never did or show me confirmation and yet u claim the money came into an account that was closed, u threaten to report me on the forum, but u suddenly u realized the transfer never happen, if i had fell for your lousy tricks, i would have been a VICTIM, you came back calling, asking US to work again, if you felt i ripped u off 10k then, why the hell did you come back begging me to work with you? What exactly do you want from me? U always come out posting shit... Did you think i will go as low as ripping you? NEVER forensic... So stop the trouble and lies!!!!

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
I have posted ALL logs for Ninja to read and make decision, A ripper would never say he ripped, Mike Smith blacklisted drop? LOL, She didnt sent any money u liar, I HAVE FULL LOGS and I can post all screenshots to Ninja with personal details if needed to get u labelled as ripper, I don't give a fuck about you or who you deal with, U ripped me, U lied me that she didnt cashed on sunday whereas SHE DID CASHED ON SUNDAY and sent money to ur drops and then sent again on MONDAY remaining balance. So I don't need you to give fucking explanations here, Ninja is the one to decide if ur a ripper or not. EVERYONE here can read logs and see what u said.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
lordofca$h
1. U knew he have clones (im checking it now) but worked, means u was agree to send his cut.
2. Nile and Forensic are same person.

[18:43] Ninja: haha.
[18:43] Ninja: ok. :)
[18:44] Ninja: u have any other nicknames beside Forensic
[18:44] Ninja: ?
[18:44] Nile: No.
[18:44] Nile: I don't.
[18:45] Ninja: ok. putting to rippers list. thanx for reminding me about yourself

3. Deal was started with him, it must be finished in correct way.
4. Post me ur opinion about his cut briefly. i dont have time listening ur insulting to other person in claim (keeping in mind what u had no prob with recieving funds with him BEFORE).

Looking forward for your reply.

lordofca$h

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Ninja, I did not receive money, although drop sent money as instructed from her debit card, but picker was not available to pickup money, on Monday morning when picker is to pickup money, he begged for me to send money to my drop, we argued about changing of information after he asked me to send money to Mike Smith, later to Pakistan and later to Canada, it resulted into arguement and when he decided i use my drop, bank have already called her informing her of fraud.... i did not receive money like he claimed...

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:53 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:43 AM ----------

Ninja, i never knew he had clone until he posted, how come he lied that he is not forensic? i did deal with Forensic and now Dimples come on forum saying i ripped him? This was when he said claimed that i ripped him mean while he never did transfer any money to my drop

[16:09:57] *** [email protected] is Online
[16:09:51] <[email protected]> Go ask neo da matrix for the ACH I sent him.
[16:09:57] <[email protected]> He is also nigerian just like u.
[16:10:11] <lordofca$h> [16:08:31] <lordofca$h> i do not believe u are the one making transfer because if you are, then you will understand better and stop talking like someone that weed up or take cocaine
[16:08:39] <lordofca$h> fuck OFF
[16:08:42] <lordofca$h> i can never tell you that
[16:08:55] <lordofca$h> because that is fucking on and u have all fucking access to the fucking acc
[16:09:29] <lordofca$h> u are some crazy dude.... where is the fucking confirmation u sent me? cant u copy and repaste it for me on here let me see the time you sent it and i did not see it?
[16:09:55] <lordofca$h> i kept on asking u for fucking update always and now u fucking saying shit like a fucking drug addicts\
[16:10:17] <[email protected]> U dont know shit about me so stop judging me dumb head..
[16:10:17] <lordofca$h> read up and show me fucking shit
[16:10:32] <lordofca$h> fuck neo da matrix
[16:10:59] <lordofca$h> i dont fuck with nobody ... u should know and understand better if you truly the one making all this transsfer man
[16:11:17] <lordofca$h> if you are, then u will know if account is closed that money will be returned and if not money will not return
[16:11:24] <lordofca$h> so grow the fuck up man
[16:11:45] <[email protected]> I AM grown and I'm more experienced in this shit u fucking nigerian kid.
[16:12:11] <[email protected]> Mr 416 scammer, I do professional work. This is what I do to make money..
[16:12:15] <[email protected]> WIRES/ACH!!!
[16:12:23] <lordofca$h> i know fucking shit about you because if you truly making this TF, then you will fucking wait until next week when money hit fucking keybank account because opening your fucking mouth and saying SHIT
[16:12:42] <lordofca$h> SHOW ME CONFIRMATION DUMB HEAD?
[16:12:50] <lordofca$h> WHEN IS LINK? SHOW ME FUCKING LINK?
[16:12:55] <[email protected]> YOU SHOW ME THE FUCKING PROOF OF ACCOUNT BEING CLOSED
[16:12:58] <[email protected]> AND I SHOW U CONFIRMATION
[16:13:07] <lordofca$h> U SEE YOU ARE SO FUCKED DUDE
[16:13:26] <[email protected]> I'M NOT FUCKED.
[16:13:29] <[email protected]> I SENT WIRE TO UR CHASE.
[16:13:32] <[email protected]> I PASTED U CONFIRMATION
[16:13:46] <[email protected]> NOW WHOZE MISTAKE IT WAS?
[16:13:48] <lordofca$h> U TALKING ABOUT CHASE AND HERE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ACH
[16:13:52] <[email protected]> UR OR MINE FUCKING NIGERIAN ASSHOLE
[16:13:59] <lordofca$h> WHOS FUCKING TALKING ABOUT CHASE HERE
[16:14:05] <[email protected]> BECAUSE I WOULD GO WITH THE PAST EXPERIENCE WITH U
[16:14:13] <lordofca$h> I AM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING ACH PAKISTAN PIG
[16:14:18] <[email protected]> AND I'M GIVING UA FUCKING A CHANCE CUZ OF U PAYING 60% TO CLEAR THAT CHASE ISSUE.
[16:14:28] <lordofca$h> FUCK THAT SHIT MAN
[16:14:58] <lordofca$h> AFTER MONEY COME TO KEYBANK, THAT IS IF YOU TRULY MADE FUCKING ACH LIKE YOU FUCKING CLAIM, YOU WILL FUCKING GET YOUR FUCKING MONEY AND I AM DONE WITH FUCKING DEALING WITH YOU
[16:15:05] <lordofca$h> U ARE SOME CRAZY PUSSY HEAD DUDE
[16:15:29] <lordofca$h> I ASKED FOR SOMETHING CONFIRMATION AND U CANT PROVIDE AND YET U CLAIM YOU MADE THIS ACH YOURSELF?
[16:15:35] <[email protected]> WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING PNC..BLACK DICK?
[16:15:47] <lordofca$h> MAYBE YOU ARE WAITING ON YOUR FUCKING MASTER TO SHOW YOU CONFIRMATION SO U CAN SHOW ME RIGHT?
[16:15:58] <[email protected]> SURE I'M DONE WITH U TOO AFTER I GET THIS MONEY..
[16:16:08] <lordofca$h> DUDE, I AM JUST SO WASTING MY TIME SITTING AND TALKING TO YOU ON THIS COMPUTER
[16:16:13] <lordofca$h> WAIT THE FUCK TILL NEXT WEEK\
[16:16:43] <lordofca$h> LETS FUCKING SEE FUCKING ACH U MADE AND SHOW SCREEN OF YOUR FUCKING ACCOUNT THAT 11K AND 12K WAS DEDUCTED FROM IT
[16:16:57] <[email protected]> I WORK WITH A PARTNER ON THIS FUCKING ACH DUMBHEAD..
[16:17:04] <[email protected]> NOT ALONE.
[16:17:06] <lordofca$h> I AM NOT FUCKING PERSON YOU CAN FUCK WITH OR TALK TO LIKE A FUCKING NEWBIE....
[16:17:26] <[email protected]> NEITHER U CAN TALK TO ME LIKE A FUCKING NIGERIAN WHO GET ANGRY AND START TALKING IN BLOCK FUCKING LETTERS.
[16:18:04] <lordofca$h> NOW U SEE THAT U ARE JUST SOME KIDDING MIDDLE SHITTY MAN.... LET WAIT THE FUCK TILL NEXT WEEK AND SEE THE FUCKING SCREEN THAT FUCKING 11K AND 12K WAS FUCKING DEDUCTED FROM THE FUCKING VICTIM ACCOUNTS
[16:18:21] <lordofca$h> BEFORE U GO AROUND BARKING LIKE A FUCKING WHITE DOG
[16:18:48] <[email protected]> JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP BLACK ASS NIGERIAN NIGGA ..
[16:19:20] <[email protected]> I'LL WAIT TILL MONDAY AND I'LL SEE!!!
[16:19:38] <lordofca$h> I AM FUCKING ON THE STREET.... I LIVE AND DINE ON THE STREET, YEAH I AM A FUCKING BLACK ASS NIGERIA NIGGA NO DOUBT....
[16:19:42] <lordofca$h> COME THE FUCK BACK....
[16:20:00] <lordofca$h> U FUCKING SCREW SHIT AND COME ON HERE TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR SOME FUCKING REASON
[16:20:37] <lordofca$h> WHO THE FUCK DID YOU GIVE THE ACCOUNT THAT TRY TO MAKE A FUCKING TRANSFER FOR $6,600 YESTERDAY? MY DROP JUST GET THE FUCK OFF THE BANK TALKING TO SOMEONE
[16:20:43] <[email protected]> NOW GET THE HELL OUT FROM HERE B4 I SHOVE MY DICK IN UR ASS
[16:21:25] <lordofca$h> YOUR FUCKING WHITE PIG ASS GAVE SOMEONE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT FOR SOME FUCKING TRANSFER FOR $6,600 THAT CAUSED THE ACCOUNT TO BE CLOSED, SO WHO THE FUCK DID YOU GIVE THE ACCOUNT TO?
[16:21:26] <[email protected]> LOL!!1
[16:21:38] <[email protected]> I WOULDNT GIVE UR DROP TO THIRD PARTY AND SHIT
[16:21:41] <lordofca$h> WHATS FUNNY?
[16:21:53] <lordofca$h> YEAH U DID .... I GAVE YOU AND ONLY U MY FUCKING PNC DROP
[16:21:58] <lordofca$h> AND NOW U SAYING SHIT
[16:22:09] <lordofca$h> WHAT THE FUCK DO U KNOW YOU SAYING?
[16:22:35] <lordofca$h> WHO THE HELL DID YOU GIVE THE ACCOUNT THAT TRIED TO MAKE A TRANSFER FOR $6,600?
[16:22:43] <lordofca$h> FUCKING WHITE PIG....
[16:23:19] <[email protected]> LISTEN U FUCKING DUMB HEAD
[16:23:29] <[email protected]> UR GETTING ON MY NERVES NOW B4 I EXPLODE.
[16:25:01] <lordofca$h> U AINT SEEN NOTHING YET..... I AM SURE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE IS A FUCKING MIDDLE SHITTY MAN,..... U CLAIM U MAKE ACH AND YET U CANT PROVIDE THE SCREEN FOR ME TO SEE? I ASKED U A FUCKING QUESTION DUMB HEAD, WHO THE FUCK DID YOU GIVE MY ACCOUNT TO THAT TRIED TO MAKE $6.600 INTO THE DROP ACCOUNT? YOU CANT SAY A FUCKING WORD?
[16:25:22] <[email protected]> UR BLOCKED NOW!!!
[16:25:28] <lordofca$h> U THINK I AM SOME FUCKING KID YOU CAN TALK TO?
[16:25:39] <lordofca$h> I AM BLOCKED? I THOUGH U HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK?
[16:27:22] <lordofca$h> CANT U TALK? WHY BLOCK ME IF YOU DID THE TRANSFER U CLAIM TO HAVE DONE? U FUCKING ASS SHITTER KILLED MY DROP AND STILL CLAIM TO SAY SHIT TO ME
[16:27:48] <lordofca$h> U MUST BE FUCKING OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND.... IF I KNEW I WOULDNT HAVE GIVEN YOU SHIT.....
[16:28:10] <lordofca$h> SOMETHING IN ME TOLD ME YOU ARE SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE.... I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU A FUCKING TRY AND U FUCKED THE HELL UP

I will post logs of him again ... so he lied about his true identity.....

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:58 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:53 AM ----------

This is second log of how it all started, if i work with forensic then while did Dimple or whatever he called himself accuse me of rip? Nile=Forensic=Dimple

If he is not Nile why did L.A. Noire say this "Nile getting ripped badly all the time? Now thats what I call karma matey. "

(9/18/2012 4:49:55 PM) [email protected]:
Hi bro.

(9/18/2012 4:50:05 PM) [email protected]:
Dimple from c.pro here.

(9/19/2012 1:34:41 AM) lordofca$h:
Hi

(9/19/2012 1:34:52 AM) lordofca$h:
let me know when you get online

(9/19/2012 10:08:45 AM) lordofca$h:
hi

(9/19/2012 10:08:55 AM) lordofca$h:
i see you are not on your desk

(9/19/2012 10:10:43 AM) [email protected]:
I'm here.

(9/19/2012 10:10:59 AM) [email protected]:
Have u got a biz drop for 45k+ wire?

(9/19/2012 10:11:49 AM) lordofca$h:
no man, i have not got a biz drop for that sum

(9/19/2012 10:12:07 AM) [email protected]:
Oh ok.

(9/19/2012 10:12:27 AM) lordofca$h:
you do not make amount like 5-10k?

(9/19/2012 10:12:36 AM) [email protected]:
No bro, I don't.

(9/19/2012 10:13:12 AM) lordofca$h:
ok man.... good luck and if i have account for that sum, i will write
you and if you need account for little sum like 10k write me

(9/19/2012 10:14:29 AM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(9/20/2012 11:42:12 PM) lordofca$h:
man, would you need PNC business bank drop?

(9/20/2012 11:42:27 PM) [email protected]:
Ur drop is a mule drop or what?

(9/20/2012 11:42:32 PM) [email protected]:
to be very honest..

(9/20/2012 11:42:39 PM) [email protected]:
because of the nature of the wire, I need to know this..

(9/20/2012 11:42:51 PM) lordofca$h:
yes a mule, have you got a problem with that?

(9/20/2012 11:43:03 PM) [email protected]:
Yes.

(9/20/2012 11:43:07 PM) [email protected]:
Safety of my money.

(9/20/2012 11:44:23 PM) lordofca$h:
safety of money, listen bro, i cant convince you to try or not to try
this drop, but i have got every single information about this drop
OK.... so your choice man.... i know you have to be concern about the
safety of your money but i assure you that your money will be safe

(9/20/2012 11:44:53 PM) [email protected]:
How?

(9/20/2012 11:44:58 PM) [email protected]:
Could u explain that?

(9/20/2012 11:45:17 PM) [email protected]:
I mean about safety of my money..Behalf of what and on what base ur
saying that?

(9/20/2012 11:46:40 PM) lordofca$h:
brom i believe in less talk, i told you that money is safe with this
drop because i have all trust in this drop.

(9/20/2012 11:47:09 PM) [email protected]:
IF any fuckup or ANY SHIT from ur drop or any delay it will be ur
responsibility.

(9/20/2012 11:47:16 PM) [email protected]:
U will pay our share outta ur own pocket.

(9/20/2012 11:47:23 PM) [email protected]:
If u agree with this then we will continue.

(9/20/2012 11:48:34 PM) lordofca$h:
hmmmm? any shit or any delay? how about you be precise of when the money
will come? if you say money will come tomorow and money did not come?
and when money came drop not around immediately to receive money, who;s
to be blame?

(9/20/2012 11:49:08 PM) [email protected]:
Well bro this is what I do for living.

(9/20/2012 11:49:14 PM) [email protected]:
Not for experimental use.

(9/20/2012 11:49:20 PM) [email protected]:
I know when I do and when money hits.

(9/20/2012 11:49:27 PM) [email protected]:
Obviously only axx can tell u everything.

(9/20/2012 11:49:35 PM) [email protected]:
Thing is if drop can cashout 45k+ same day ..

(9/20/2012 11:49:51 PM) lordofca$h:
good...and i provide drop also for a living and not experiment also

(9/20/2012 11:50:01 PM) [email protected]:
Ur drops are mules.

(9/20/2012 11:50:06 PM) [email protected]:
U only instruct them.

(9/20/2012 11:50:14 PM) [email protected]:
Not that u own em or sitting in USA.

(9/20/2012 11:50:25 PM) [email protected]:
Runnin drops on fake companies and shit..

(9/20/2012 11:50:29 PM) lordofca$h:
yes and i have use mules without problem

(9/20/2012 11:50:51 PM) [email protected]:
They are dating mules or job oriented mules?

(9/20/2012 11:51:06 PM) lordofca$h:
dating mules

(9/20/2012 11:53:48 PM) [email protected]:
Is this a male one or female one?

(9/21/2012 12:01:14 AM) [email protected]:
?

(9/21/2012 12:04:16 AM) lordofca$h:
drop is female

(9/21/2012 12:07:19 AM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(9/21/2012 12:07:30 AM) [email protected]:
And explain how she will cashout 45k+ same day?

(9/21/2012 12:09:21 AM) [email protected]:
Because whats important is that she should cashout all 45k+ same day..

(9/21/2012 12:09:38 AM) [email protected]:
I mean I want my share same day sent..so next day we send another and
for that I want my share again same day.

(9/21/2012 12:11:01 AM) lordofca$h:
hmmmmm! will be a bit difficult man, you will need an offshore account
to receive that huge sum, drop can never send money as much as half of
45k through western union or money gram or even LR

(9/21/2012 12:11:18 AM) lordofca$h:
it will be ok for you to give me ant hint that might help

(9/21/2012 12:11:37 AM) [email protected]:
WU she can send 5k each name from different locations.

(9/21/2012 12:14:07 AM) lordofca$h:
man, it will be complicated.... i cant handle it sorry..... i better not
get into a deal that will come out BAD.. wish you luck again with such
huge sum of money

(9/21/2012 12:14:23 AM) [email protected]:
Ok thanks for being honest.

(9/21/2012 12:15:11 AM) lordofca$h:
No P

(9/23/2012 11:02:09 PM) lordofca$h:
sup man, please do you have spare or probably some CC u have used?

(9/23/2012 11:04:14 PM) [email protected]:
No bro.

(9/23/2012 11:04:18 PM) [email protected]:
I dont have any ccs

(9/23/2012 11:04:23 PM) lordofca$h:
ok

(10/29/2012 3:15:39 PM) [email protected]:
U there bro?

(10/29/2012 3:15:50 PM) [email protected]:
Do u have any chase drop from GA state for 40k wire?

(10/29/2012 3:16:02 PM) [email protected]:
Or any other chase drop for 10k wire?

(10/29/2012 3:16:12 PM) lordofca$h:
i am here

(10/29/2012 3:16:22 PM) [email protected]:
Have to do wire right now.

(10/29/2012 3:16:24 PM) lordofca$h:
i have one other chase drop but not from GA

(10/29/2012 3:16:38 PM) [email protected]:
Its ok.

(10/29/2012 3:16:42 PM) [email protected]:
Give me that.

(10/29/2012 3:16:45 PM) [email protected]:
I'll do 10k on that.

(10/29/2012 3:19:00 PM) [email protected]:
Bro how much time?

(10/29/2012 3:19:44 PM) lordofca$h:
bro

(10/29/2012 3:20:15 PM) lordofca$h:
i am trying to get online access.... i have all information but online
access not with me .... this is what i am trying to get

(10/29/2012 3:20:42 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(10/29/2012 3:23:23 PM) lordofca$h:
u here?

(10/29/2012 3:23:30 PM) [email protected]:
Yes.

(10/29/2012 3:23:48 PM) lordofca$h:
got u a chase from GA :)

(10/29/2012 3:23:50 PM) lordofca$h:
Account Name Darrelle Hooks
Account number:No. 2906120730
Routine Number:061092387
Username darrellehooks07 Password: Jakil196
Chase Bank 2782 Clander Road Suite 25 Decatur, Georgia 30034;Telephone
number for Chase Bank: (404) 243-6756
His Address:3360 Mountain Drive Apt F203 Decatur, Georgia 30032

(10/29/2012 3:24:09 PM) [email protected]:
GA..

(10/29/2012 3:24:11 PM) [email protected]:
Hmmm..

(10/29/2012 3:24:18 PM) lordofca$h:
yes bro....

(10/29/2012 3:24:19 PM) [email protected]:
Can this drop can take 40k?

(10/29/2012 3:25:05 PM) [email protected]:
Bro do u have this drop's email axx?

(10/29/2012 3:25:10 PM) lordofca$h:
why not as soon as money is available in account

(10/29/2012 3:25:34 PM) [email protected]:
Cuz for chase online axx..It sends a code to email.

(10/29/2012 3:26:17 PM) lordofca$h:
nah, i do not have the drop online access.....

(10/29/2012 3:26:32 PM) lordofca$h:
email access i mean **

(10/29/2012 3:26:55 PM) [email protected]:
Pls find out 1st if this drop is capable of cashing out 40k FAST..

(10/29/2012 3:27:19 PM) [email protected]:
Because these drops keep telling me they CAN..but at the end of the day
they cashout 10k and say remaining next day and bla bla.

(10/29/2012 3:27:22 PM) [email protected]:
By that time wire gets reported/reversed.

(10/29/2012 3:27:38 PM) lordofca$h:
give me a min, i will make things clear

(10/29/2012 3:27:43 PM) [email protected]:
OK.

(10/29/2012 3:31:56 PM) lordofca$h:
bro, to be on a safe said, you can do 10k because i am most certain the
drop will pull that out at once without no bla bla....

(10/29/2012 3:32:19 PM) [email protected]:
Whats the %?

(10/29/2012 3:32:29 PM) lordofca$h:
work 50%

(10/29/2012 3:33:06 PM) [email protected]:
Is he online?

(10/29/2012 3:35:16 PM) lordofca$h:
nah.... he is not but can call drop if neeed urgently

(10/29/2012 3:35:43 PM) [email protected]:
Can I send 20k instead?

(10/29/2012 3:36:39 PM) lordofca$h:
ok bro

(10/29/2012 3:36:55 PM) [email protected]:
Tell him to come online, I need to check the online axx.

(10/29/2012 3:37:00 PM) [email protected]:
A code will be sent to this email.

(10/29/2012 3:37:17 PM) [email protected]:
He will have to give me the code immediately.

(10/29/2012 3:37:41 PM) lordofca$h:
ok

(10/29/2012 3:37:47 PM) lordofca$h:
wait let me connect to drop

(10/29/2012 3:39:49 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(10/29/2012 3:45:18 PM) [email protected]:
So?

(10/29/2012 3:47:32 PM) lordofca$h:
said to give him a couple of hours... i think the code will be a problem
bro

(10/29/2012 3:48:03 PM) [email protected]:
Then I should go ahead and do the wire now?

(10/29/2012 3:49:10 PM) lordofca$h:
yeah

(10/29/2012 3:49:28 PM) [email protected]:
The User ID or Password you entered is not correct.

(10/29/2012 3:49:40 PM) [email protected]:
Even the userid and password u gave me for online is incorrect :)

(10/29/2012 3:49:51 PM) [email protected]:
I dont know if this account which u gave me is good or not..

(10/29/2012 3:50:48 PM) lordofca$h:
that is the same data i collected from drop

(10/29/2012 3:50:57 PM) lordofca$h:
i have never tried to access the acc

(10/29/2012 3:51:03 PM) [email protected]:
Get me the online axx for this drop.

(10/29/2012 3:51:07 PM) [email protected]:
Then we'll do biz.

(10/29/2012 3:51:11 PM) [email protected]:
I cannot make wire on blind.

(10/29/2012 3:51:20 PM) [email protected]:
Without verifying even the account number and all info is correct.

(10/29/2012 3:51:26 PM) [email protected]:
Anything mis-match..I loose money.

(10/29/2012 3:52:17 PM) lordofca$h:
does it have to be only chase bank? i have other banks we can use bro

(10/29/2012 3:52:32 PM) lordofca$h:
since this chase login no correct and can not confirm acc

(10/29/2012 3:52:42 PM) lordofca$h:
we can try another bank, that all info is correct

(10/29/2012 3:53:11 PM) [email protected]:
Ok then.

(10/29/2012 3:53:15 PM) [email protected]:
Just did 12k to ur drop.

(10/29/2012 3:53:19 PM) [email protected]:
Here is the confirmation.

(10/29/2012 3:53:21 PM) [email protected]:
WIRE: From Account: XXXXXXXXX602 Currency: US Dollars
Wire Fees: $18.75
Beneficiary
Darrelle Hooks

Bank
Name: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, NA
ABA: 061092387
Address: Stockton , CA

Beneficiary's account number: 2906120730
Amount: $12,000.00
Date of Transfer: Immediate

(10/29/2012 3:54:00 PM) [email protected]:
Sender Name : Russell Greenberg

(10/29/2012 3:55:04 PM) lordofca$h:
so fast?

(10/29/2012 3:55:09 PM) [email protected]:
Yeah.

(10/29/2012 3:55:11 PM) [email protected]:
:)

(10/29/2012 3:55:17 PM) [email protected]:
Thats how it is.

(10/29/2012 3:55:21 PM) lordofca$h:
so how do u know when wire is approved?

(10/29/2012 3:55:34 PM) lordofca$h:
because i need to find a way to get this drop

(10/29/2012 3:55:47 PM) [email protected]:
Man I KNOW what I'm doing.

(10/29/2012 3:55:52 PM) [email protected]:
Just dont fuck up this time..

(10/29/2012 3:55:57 PM) [email protected]:
Cash this one out and send WU today.

(10/29/2012 3:56:06 PM) [email protected]:
Will send 15k more to this drop once this is cashed out.

(10/29/2012 3:57:22 PM) [email protected]:
Gimme ur cell #, I will call u after some hrs to get an update.

(10/29/2012 3:57:43 PM) lordofca$h:
i will give u roamed cell bro

(10/29/2012 3:57:52 PM) lordofca$h:
is that okay? u can call now if you wish

(10/29/2012 3:58:10 PM) [email protected]:
Sure.

(10/29/2012 3:58:12 PM) [email protected]:
Give me.

(10/29/2012 3:58:35 PM) lordofca$h:
+447035900025

(10/29/2012 3:59:06 PM) [email protected]:
Bro u can give me ur direct cell too.

(10/29/2012 3:59:12 PM) [email protected]:
Doesnt matter if ur from nigeria :)

(10/29/2012 3:59:18 PM) [email protected]:
I'm from Pakistan so no issues.

(10/29/2012 3:59:19 PM) lordofca$h:
ok

(10/29/2012 3:59:49 PM) lordofca$h:
+2348089191078

(10/29/2012 4:00:42 PM) [email protected]:
Ok got it.

(10/29/2012 4:00:51 PM) [email protected]:
I'm going out now.

(10/29/2012 4:01:04 PM) lordofca$h:
ok

(10/29/2012 4:01:12 PM) [email protected]:
Will call u once money is in and then u can tell ur drop to go to bank
to withdraw..

(10/29/2012 4:01:18 PM) lordofca$h:
how would u know when money is available?

(10/29/2012 4:01:22 PM) lordofca$h:
alright man....

(10/29/2012 4:01:32 PM) lordofca$h:
i will be waiting for your call

(10/29/2012 4:01:37 PM) [email protected]:
I told u man, I do these citi wires.

(10/29/2012 4:01:41 PM) [email protected]:
This is what I'm good at ..

(10/29/2012 4:01:46 PM) [email protected]:
:)

(10/29/2012 4:01:49 PM) [email protected]:
So relax. :)

(10/29/2012 4:01:52 PM) lordofca$h:
ok man.... i have heard you

(10/29/2012 4:02:12 PM) [email protected]:
Just dont fuck up and tell this drop to cashout all today and send WU so
tomorrow I send another 15k ..cuz the account has 30k left in it..

(10/29/2012 4:02:19 PM) lordofca$h:
i am relaxed but we should have used a PNC bank or Key bank :)

(10/29/2012 4:02:43 PM) lordofca$h:
why would i fuck up when i am looking for long term business partner?

(10/29/2012 4:02:56 PM) lordofca$h:
just call me when u have news of money

(10/29/2012 4:03:14 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(10/29/2012 4:03:20 PM) lordofca$h:
make sure you give me WU info as soon as possible

(10/29/2012 4:03:24 PM) [email protected]:
Why PNC or Keybank?

(10/29/2012 4:03:52 PM) lordofca$h:
i have those drops on standby....

(10/29/2012 4:03:54 PM) [email protected]:
Name : Nasir Iqbal
City : Multan

Name : Ghazanfar Iqbal

(10/29/2012 4:04:02 PM) lordofca$h:
but worry not,

(10/29/2012 4:04:26 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(10/29/2012 4:04:34 PM) [email protected]:
Going out now, Wait for my call.

(10/29/2012 4:04:39 PM) lordofca$h:
alright man

(10/29/2012 4:04:40 PM) lordofca$h:
i will

(10/29/2012 10:51:23 PM) [email protected]:
U there?

(10/29/2012 10:54:03 PM) [email protected]:
Msg when ur here.

(10/29/2012 10:58:29 PM) lordofca$h:
i am here

(10/29/2012 10:58:49 PM) lordofca$h:
i expected your call, and no word from you

(10/29/2012 10:59:23 PM) [email protected]:
Because wire didn't go thru as the account or routing # u gave is
INCORRECT.

(10/29/2012 11:00:41 PM) lordofca$h:
wire didnt go through because of wrong acc number or routin number?

(10/29/2012 11:00:49 PM) [email protected]:
Yes man.

(10/29/2012 11:00:57 PM) [email protected]:
Thats what I was scared about ..

(10/29/2012 11:01:01 PM) [email protected]:
And that happened :(

(10/29/2012 11:02:01 PM) lordofca$h:
but the bank u sent money from confirmed the acc... didnt they?

(10/29/2012 11:02:21 PM) [email protected]:
They dont have a system to confirm account.

(10/29/2012 11:02:29 PM) [email protected]:
They only have a system to verify the routing of the bank.

(10/29/2012 11:02:33 PM) [email protected]:
And it wires..

(10/29/2012 11:02:42 PM) [email protected]:
When they actually send money from the WIRE TERMINAL..

(10/29/2012 11:02:48 PM) [email protected]:
Then they know whats the issue..

(10/29/2012 11:04:01 PM) lordofca$h:
wait

(10/29/2012 11:04:09 PM) lordofca$h:
i have told drop to come online right now

(10/29/2012 11:04:13 PM) lordofca$h:
he is coming online man

(10/29/2012 11:04:34 PM) [email protected]:
:(

(10/29/2012 11:05:43 PM) lordofca$h:
i am sure everything i gave you is correct..... maybe mistake from your
own end

(10/29/2012 11:05:53 PM) [email protected]:
Not a single mistake.

(10/29/2012 11:05:58 PM) [email protected]:
Tell him to provide online axx.

(10/29/2012 11:06:11 PM) [email protected]:
U will see account or routing something is not correct.

(10/29/2012 11:07:14 PM) lordofca$h:
he is coming online now

(10/29/2012 11:07:29 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(10/30/2012 12:29:36 AM) lordofca$h:
bro

(10/30/2012 12:29:38 AM) lordofca$h:
here?

(10/30/2012 12:30:10 AM) lordofca$h:
should i send you keybank and PNC bank drop

(10/30/2012 12:30:19 AM) lordofca$h:
i have all complete info bro

(10/30/2012 12:32:01 AM) [email protected]:
No need bro.

(10/30/2012 12:32:04 AM) [email protected]:
U made me loose money.

(10/30/2012 12:32:54 AM) lordofca$h:
why do u talk like this? made you lose money? is this from me? you have
to understand that this is really not my fault man....

(10/30/2012 12:33:14 AM) lordofca$h:
ok, if you feel it is my fault, i apologise.....

(10/30/2012 12:39:24 AM) [email protected]:
Whoze fault it is then?

(10/30/2012 12:39:30 AM) [email protected]:
U gave me WRONG details.

(10/30/2012 12:39:37 AM) [email protected]:
Now where is the owner?

(10/30/2012 12:39:41 AM) [email protected]:
U said he was coming online.

(10/30/2012 12:39:46 AM) [email protected]:
Ur feeding me with lies man.

(10/30/2012 12:42:21 AM) lordofca$h:
bro, easy man.... why would i feed you with lies? i called him and he
told me he is on his way back home from school... he had some assignment
to do.... give one good reason why i have to lie to you? the key bank
drop and pnc bank drop always online and pick up phone any given time
because they are elderly people and not working

(10/30/2012 12:43:00 AM) lordofca$h:
always on alert, .... but i admit that its my fault.... i have always
been honest to tell you what and what i can do and can not do....

(10/30/2012 12:43:03 AM) lordofca$h:
so why lie now?

(10/30/2012 12:45:02 AM) [email protected]:
Forget it man.

(10/30/2012 12:45:14 AM) [email protected]:
I LOST money.

(10/30/2012 12:45:17 AM) [email protected]:
Thats what I know.

(10/30/2012 12:46:03 AM) lordofca$h:
Alright, man.... i am sorry and if by any reason you do have a change of
mind, hola at me anytime tomorrow.... i did my best to make things right
but guess it is not enough

(10/30/2012 11:16:18 AM) lordofca$h:
the problem yesterday was with the routine number and about the online
access, i did not copy it properly for you it is Jakil1965 and not
Jakil196.... sorry for everything man...

(10/30/2012 11:17:32 AM) [email protected]:
Thats what I told u man.

(10/30/2012 11:19:12 AM) lordofca$h:
yeah... once again sorry about that, i take the fault

(10/30/2012 11:28:22 AM) lordofca$h:
i have the email pass now... so if you still interested in working on
the chase drop, i will be around.....

(10/30/2012 2:18:28 PM) lordofca$h:
back

(10/30/2012 2:24:41 PM) lordofca$h:
u there?

(10/30/2012 2:39:48 PM) lordofca$h:
did u get my msg?

(10/30/2012 2:43:09 PM) lordofca$h:
i have reach an agreement and i will give you 60% as you requested to
make up for what happened but after this transfer, we move back to
50%... DEAL?

(10/30/2012 2:45:29 PM) [email protected]:
Yes.

(10/30/2012 2:45:32 PM) [email protected]:
Thats a deal.

(10/30/2012 2:45:49 PM) [email protected]:
Gimme the drop infos.

(10/30/2012 2:46:01 PM) lordofca$h:
ok man... i repeat after this deal, we move back to 50%...

(10/30/2012 2:46:44 PM) [email protected]:
Like I said, AFTER these 2 ACH's at 60% my share, I get paid and all
next wires and ACH with u are at fixed 50%.

(10/30/2012 2:47:05 PM) lordofca$h:
Ok....

(10/30/2012 2:47:21 PM) lordofca$h:
u want bother the key bank and pnc or u want also the chase?

(10/30/2012 2:48:01 PM) [email protected]:
No chase.

(10/30/2012 2:48:07 PM) [email protected]:
Gimme keybank and PNC.

(10/30/2012 2:48:52 PM) lordofca$h:
Key Bank
Account Name Della Monticolo
Account Number:00325712004499
Routine Number:021300077
Bank address:KeyBank National Association-571 Eastern Parkway-
Schenectady, New york 12309
1-800 539-2978

username :dmontic1619
password: dellarobert1

security access:- mothers birthday- February- dogs name- nikki- school
went to- mt. pleasant
Morgan Martins is typing...
Morgan Martins: House address:1619 Rugby Road- apt 1
Schenectady, NY 12309

Account Name:Tracy Brock
account number:5113874719
routing number:031312738

Bank address:501 NORTH WYOMISSING BOULEVARD
WYOMISSING , PA 19610

username is tracyl69
password is jobrad9799

In what city were you born?
reading
what is the name of first company answer is bojangles
the second question is high school mascot knight

(10/30/2012 2:49:03 PM) lordofca$h:
the grin is d

(10/30/2012 2:55:16 PM) lordofca$h:
did you get the info?

(10/30/2012 2:58:51 PM) lordofca$h:
u here?

(10/30/2012 3:01:24 PM) lordofca$h:
seem like you are having network problem.....

(10/30/2012 3:01:58 PM) [email protected]:
Yeah.

(10/30/2012 3:02:01 PM) [email protected]:
Internet went down.

(10/30/2012 3:02:08 PM) [email protected]:
I will update you once ACH is sent.

(10/30/2012 3:02:54 PM) lordofca$h:
so it is ACH and not wires? i should tell drop to go out then.... i have
them on standby that they might likely go to bank immediately

(10/30/2012 3:03:03 PM) [email protected]:
No.

(10/30/2012 3:03:06 PM) [email protected]:
It will come in tomorrow.

(10/30/2012 3:03:08 PM) [email protected]:
Not today.

(10/30/2012 3:03:17 PM) [email protected]:
Well yesterday one was wire.

(10/30/2012 3:03:21 PM) [email protected]:
Today I'm doin ACH's.

(10/30/2012 3:05:29 PM) lordofca$h:
ok man....

(10/30/2012 3:05:45 PM) lordofca$h:
i will update drops and inform them of the situation

(10/30/2012 3:08:41 PM) lordofca$h:
bro, i am stepping away from the computer but i will log on mobile

(10/30/2012 3:08:55 PM) lordofca$h:
u have my phone numbers, call me if u have an urgent matter

(10/30/2012 10:37:07 PM) lordofca$h:
bro

(10/30/2012 10:37:22 PM) [email protected]:
Yes?

(10/30/2012 10:52:57 PM) lordofca$h:
no update? so as to know if to put drops on standby

(10/30/2012 10:59:36 PM) [email protected]:
Working on it.

(10/30/2012 10:59:38 PM) [email protected]:
Will update u.

(10/30/2012 10:59:40 PM) [email protected]:
damn busy..

(10/30/2012 10:59:51 PM) [email protected]:
on doin this work

(10/30/2012 10:59:55 PM) [email protected]:
so will msg u myself..

(10/30/2012 11:00:18 PM) lordofca$h:
ok man.... if not on here, ring my phone

(10/30/2012 11:00:51 PM) [email protected]:
Sure

(10/31/2012 7:32:16 PM) lordofca$h:
hey man

(10/31/2012 7:32:40 PM) lordofca$h:
i waited all day for an update from you and there was nothing from you

(10/31/2012 7:32:55 PM) lordofca$h:
please update me on situation

(11/1/2012 2:30:21 PM) [email protected]:
Keybank online axx is not working.

(11/1/2012 2:30:31 PM) lordofca$h:
is working bro

(11/1/2012 2:32:19 PM) [email protected]:
NOT working man.

(11/2/2012 2:44:03 PM) [email protected]:
Ok waiting.

(11/2/2012 2:44:31 PM) lordofca$h:
username is tracyl69
password is jobrad9799

(11/2/2012 2:44:56 PM) [email protected]:
Yes thats the one u gave me.

(11/2/2012 2:45:01 PM) [email protected]:
It wasnt working yesterday.

(11/2/2012 2:45:26 PM) lordofca$h:
hold on.. didnt u checked it when i gave it to u?

(11/2/2012 2:45:46 PM) [email protected]:
Yes It was working.

(11/2/2012 2:45:50 PM) [email protected]:
Yesterday it wasnt.

(11/2/2012 2:45:56 PM) [email protected]:
The owner changed it.

(11/2/2012 2:46:07 PM) lordofca$h:
i will make the call now

(11/2/2012 2:46:54 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(11/2/2012 3:02:30 PM) lordofca$h:
hold bro

(11/2/2012 3:02:36 PM) lordofca$h:
be right back ok

(11/2/2012 4:05:52 PM) lordofca$h:
what are you saying?

(11/2/2012 4:06:01 PM) lordofca$h:
is it today u start making TF?

(11/2/2012 4:06:20 PM) lordofca$h:
cant u tell if an account is closed or not?

(11/2/2012 4:06:30 PM) lordofca$h:
will money be deposited into a closed account?

(11/2/2012 4:06:52 PM) [email protected]:
Gimme a FUCKING PROOF that account is closed.

(11/2/2012 4:06:52 PM) lordofca$h:
where did you say you sent the confirmation of the ACH transfer u made?

(11/2/2012 4:06:56 PM) [email protected]:
I need a PROOF of this.

(11/2/2012 4:07:02 PM) lordofca$h:
copy and paste for me the time and when u sent it?

(11/2/2012 4:07:35 PM) lordofca$h:
the proof u will get on monday when u check the fucking account u sent
money from and see that money was fucking returned...

(11/2/2012 4:07:38 PM) [email protected]:
Why do u think I'm fucking wasting my time writing all this if I havent
done that?

(11/2/2012 4:07:48 PM) [email protected]:
lol

(11/2/2012 4:07:51 PM) [email protected]:
That is no proof.

(11/2/2012 4:07:53 PM) lordofca$h:
u are talking like someone that happened to be a middle man and not
someone that made transfer yourself

(11/2/2012 4:07:59 PM) [email protected]:
Now tell me keybank is also closed pls :)

(11/2/2012 4:08:16 PM) [email protected]:
Hey just shut the fuck up.

(11/2/2012 4:08:31 PM) lordofca$h:
i do not believe u are the one making transfer because if you are, then
you will understand better and stop talking like someone that weed up or
take cocaine

(11/2/2012 4:08:39 PM) lordofca$h:
fuck OFF

(11/2/2012 4:08:42 PM) lordofca$h:
i can never tell you that

(11/2/2012 4:08:55 PM) lordofca$h:
because that is fucking on and u have all fucking access to the fucking
acc

(11/2/2012 4:09:29 PM) lordofca$h:
u are some crazy dude.... where is the fucking confirmation u sent me?
cant u copy and repaste it for me on here let me see the time you sent
it and i did not see it?

(11/2/2012 4:09:51 PM) [email protected]:
Go ask neo da matrix for the ACH I sent him.

(11/2/2012 4:09:55 PM) lordofca$h:
i kept on asking u for fucking update always and now u fucking saying
shit like a fucking drug addicts

(11/2/2012 4:09:57 PM) [email protected]:
He is also nigerian just like u.

(11/2/2012 4:10:11 PM) lordofca$h:
[16:08:31] <lordofca$h> i do not believe u are the one making transfer
because if you are, then you will understand better and stop talking
like someone that weed up or take cocaine
[16:08:39] <lordofca$h> fuck OFF
[16:08:42] <lordofca$h> i can never tell you that
[16:08:55] <lordofca$h> because that is fucking on and u have all
fucking access to the fucking acc
[16:09:29] <lordofca$h> u are some crazy dude.... where is the fucking
confirmation u sent me? cant u copy and repaste it for me on here let me
see the time you sent it and i did not see it?
[16:09:55] <lordofca$h> i kept on asking u for fucking update always and
now u fucking saying shit like a fucking drug addicts\

(11/2/2012 4:10:17 PM) [email protected]:
U dont know shit about me so stop judging me dumb head..

(11/2/2012 4:10:17 PM) lordofca$h:
read up and show me fucking shit

(11/2/2012 4:10:32 PM) lordofca$h:
fuck neo da matrix

(11/2/2012 4:10:59 PM) lordofca$h:
i dont fuck with nobody ... u should know and understand better if you
truly the one making all this transsfer man

(11/2/2012 4:11:17 PM) lordofca$h:
if you are, then u will know if account is closed that money will be
returned and if not money will not return

(11/2/2012 4:11:24 PM) lordofca$h:
so grow the fuck up man

(11/2/2012 4:11:45 PM) [email protected]:
I AM grown and I'm more experienced in this shit u fucking nigerian kid.

(11/2/2012 4:12:11 PM) [email protected]:
Mr 416 scammer, I do professional work. This is what I do to make
money..

(11/2/2012 4:12:15 PM) [email protected]:
WIRES/ACH!!!

(11/2/2012 4:12:23 PM) lordofca$h:
i know fucking shit about you because if you truly making this TF, then
you will fucking wait until next week when money hit fucking keybank
account because opening your fucking mouth and saying SHIT

(11/2/2012 4:12:42 PM) lordofca$h:
SHOW ME CONFIRMATION DUMB HEAD?

(11/2/2012 4:12:50 PM) lordofca$h:
WHEN IS LINK? SHOW ME FUCKING LINK?

(11/2/2012 4:12:55 PM) [email protected]:
YOU SHOW ME THE FUCKING PROOF OF ACCOUNT BEING CLOSED

(11/2/2012 4:12:58 PM) [email protected]:
AND I SHOW U CONFIRMATION

(11/2/2012 4:13:07 PM) lordofca$h:
U SEE YOU ARE SO FUCKED DUDE

(11/2/2012 4:13:26 PM) [email protected]:
I'M NOT FUCKED.

(11/2/2012 4:13:29 PM) [email protected]:
I SENT WIRE TO UR CHASE.

(11/2/2012 4:13:32 PM) [email protected]:
I PASTED U CONFIRMATION

(11/2/2012 4:13:46 PM) [email protected]:
NOW WHOZE MISTAKE IT WAS?

(11/2/2012 4:13:48 PM) lordofca$h:
U TALKING ABOUT CHASE AND HERE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT ACH

(11/2/2012 4:13:52 PM) [email protected]:
UR OR MINE FUCKING NIGERIAN ASSHOLE

(11/2/2012 4:13:59 PM) lordofca$h:
WHOS FUCKING TALKING ABOUT CHASE HERE

(11/2/2012 4:14:05 PM) [email protected]:
BECAUSE I WOULD GO WITH THE PAST EXPERIENCE WITH U

(11/2/2012 4:14:13 PM) lordofca$h:
I AM FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THE FUCKING ACH PAKISTAN PIG

(11/2/2012 4:14:18 PM) [email protected]:
AND I'M GIVING UA FUCKING A CHANCE CUZ OF U PAYING 60% TO CLEAR THAT
CHASE ISSUE.

(11/2/2012 4:14:28 PM) lordofca$h:
FUCK THAT SHIT MAN

(11/2/2012 4:14:58 PM) lordofca$h:
AFTER MONEY COME TO KEYBANK, THAT IS IF YOU TRULY MADE FUCKING ACH LIKE
YOU FUCKING CLAIM, YOU WILL FUCKING GET YOUR FUCKING MONEY AND I AM DONE
WITH FUCKING DEALING WITH YOU

(11/2/2012 4:15:05 PM) lordofca$h:
U ARE SOME CRAZY PUSSY HEAD DUDE

(11/2/2012 4:15:29 PM) lordofca$h:
I ASKED FOR SOMETHING CONFIRMATION AND U CANT PROVIDE AND YET U CLAIM
YOU MADE THIS ACH YOURSELF?

(11/2/2012 4:15:35 PM) [email protected]:
WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING PNC..BLACK DICK?

(11/2/2012 4:15:47 PM) lordofca$h:
MAYBE YOU ARE WAITING ON YOUR FUCKING MASTER TO SHOW YOU CONFIRMATION SO
U CAN SHOW ME RIGHT?

(11/2/2012 4:15:58 PM) [email protected]:
SURE I'M DONE WITH U TOO AFTER I GET THIS MONEY..

(11/2/2012 4:16:08 PM) lordofca$h:
DUDE, I AM JUST SO WASTING MY TIME SITTING AND TALKING TO YOU ON THIS
COMPUTER

(11/2/2012 4:16:13 PM) lordofca$h:
WAIT THE FUCK TILL NEXT WEEK\

(11/2/2012 4:16:43 PM) lordofca$h:
LETS FUCKING SEE FUCKING ACH U MADE AND SHOW SCREEN OF YOUR FUCKING
ACCOUNT THAT 11K AND 12K WAS DEDUCTED FROM IT

(11/2/2012 4:16:57 PM) [email protected]:
I WORK WITH A PARTNER ON THIS FUCKING ACH DUMBHEAD..

(11/2/2012 4:17:04 PM) [email protected]:
NOT ALONE.

(11/2/2012 4:17:06 PM) lordofca$h:
I AM NOT FUCKING PERSON YOU CAN FUCK WITH OR TALK TO LIKE A FUCKING
NEWBIE....

(11/2/2012 4:17:26 PM) [email protected]:
NEITHER U CAN TALK TO ME LIKE A FUCKING NIGERIAN WHO GET ANGRY AND START
TALKING IN BLOCK FUCKING LETTERS.

(11/2/2012 4:18:04 PM) lordofca$h:
NOW U SEE THAT U ARE JUST SOME KIDDING MIDDLE SHITTY MAN.... LET WAIT
THE FUCK TILL NEXT WEEK AND SEE THE FUCKING SCREEN THAT FUCKING 11K AND
12K WAS FUCKING DEDUCTED FROM THE FUCKING VICTIM ACCOUNTS

(11/2/2012 4:18:21 PM) lordofca$h:
BEFORE U GO AROUND BARKING LIKE A FUCKING WHITE DOG

(11/2/2012 4:18:48 PM) [email protected]:
JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP BLACK ASS NIGERIAN NIGGA ..

(11/2/2012 4:19:20 PM) [email protected]:
I'LL WAIT TILL MONDAY AND I'LL SEE!!!

(11/2/2012 4:19:38 PM) lordofca$h:
I AM FUCKING ON THE STREET.... I LIVE AND DINE ON THE STREET, YEAH I AM
A FUCKING BLACK ASS NIGERIA NIGGA NO DOUBT....

(11/2/2012 4:19:42 PM) lordofca$h:
COME THE FUCK BACK....

(11/2/2012 4:20:00 PM) lordofca$h:
U FUCKING SCREW SHIT AND COME ON HERE TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR SOME
FUCKING REASON

(11/2/2012 4:20:37 PM) lordofca$h:
WHO THE FUCK DID YOU GIVE THE ACCOUNT THAT TRY TO MAKE A FUCKING
TRANSFER FOR $6,600 YESTERDAY? MY DROP JUST GET THE FUCK OFF THE BANK
TALKING TO SOMEONE

(11/2/2012 4:20:43 PM) [email protected]:
NOW GET THE HELL OUT FROM HERE B4 I SHOVE MY DICK IN UR ASS

(11/2/2012 4:21:25 PM) lordofca$h:
YOUR FUCKING WHITE PIG ASS GAVE SOMEONE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT FOR SOME
FUCKING TRANSFER FOR $6,600 THAT CAUSED THE ACCOUNT TO BE CLOSED, SO WHO
THE FUCK DID YOU GIVE THE ACCOUNT TO?

(11/2/2012 4:21:26 PM) [email protected]:
LOL!!1

(11/2/2012 4:21:38 PM) [email protected]:
I WOULDNT GIVE UR DROP TO THIRD PARTY AND SHIT

(11/2/2012 4:21:41 PM) lordofca$h:
WHATS FUNNY?

(11/2/2012 4:21:53 PM) lordofca$h:
YEAH U DID .... I GAVE YOU AND ONLY U MY FUCKING PNC DROP

(11/2/2012 4:21:58 PM) lordofca$h:
AND NOW U SAYING SHIT

(11/2/2012 4:22:09 PM) lordofca$h:
WHAT THE FUCK DO U KNOW YOU SAYING?

(11/2/2012 4:22:35 PM) lordofca$h:
WHO THE HELL DID YOU GIVE THE ACCOUNT THAT TRIED TO MAKE A TRANSFER FOR
$6,600?

(11/2/2012 4:22:43 PM) lordofca$h:
FUCKING WHITE PIG....

(11/2/2012 4:23:19 PM) [email protected]:
LISTEN U FUCKING DUMB HEAD

(11/2/2012 4:23:29 PM) [email protected]:
UR GETTING ON MY NERVES NOW B4 I EXPLODE.

(11/2/2012 4:25:01 PM) lordofca$h:
U AINT SEEN NOTHING YET..... I AM SURE YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE IS A FUCKING
MIDDLE SHITTY MAN,..... U CLAIM U MAKE ACH AND YET U CANT PROVIDE THE
SCREEN FOR ME TO SEE? I ASKED U A FUCKING QUESTION DUMB HEAD, WHO THE
FUCK DID YOU GIVE MY ACCOUNT TO THAT TRIED TO MAKE $6.600 INTO THE DROP
ACCOUNT? YOU CANT SAY A FUCKING WORD?

(11/2/2012 4:25:22 PM) [email protected]:
UR BLOCKED NOW!!!

(11/2/2012 4:25:28 PM) lordofca$h:
U THINK I AM SOME FUCKING KID YOU CAN TALK TO?

(11/2/2012 4:25:39 PM) lordofca$h:
I AM BLOCKED? I THOUGH U HAVE THE NERVE TO TALK?

(11/2/2012 4:27:22 PM) lordofca$h:
CANT U TALK? WHY BLOCK ME IF YOU DID THE TRANSFER U CLAIM TO HAVE DONE?
U FUCKING ASS SHITTER KILLED MY DROP AND STILL CLAIM TO SAY SHIT TO ME

(11/2/2012 4:27:48 PM) lordofca$h:
U MUST BE FUCKING OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND.... IF I KNEW I WOULDNT HAVE
GIVEN YOU SHIT.....

(11/2/2012 4:28:10 PM) lordofca$h:
SOMETHING IN ME TOLD ME YOU ARE SOME FUCKING ASSHOLE.... I JUST WANTED
TO GIVE YOU A FUCKING TRY AND U FUCKED THE HELL UP

(11/4/2012 2:42:50 PM) lordofca$h:
hey man, is your invisible 12k still coming into the keybank, i need to
know before i decided to give it out.... i do not give out my drops to 2
different people

(11/4/2012 2:43:58 PM) lordofca$h:
i hope you will respond to me NOW

(11/4/2012 5:14:01 PM) lordofca$h:
man

(11/30/2012 4:22:52 PM) [email protected]:
Password for BOA online axx changed.

(11/30/2012 4:22:54 PM) [email protected]:
WHY man?

(11/30/2012 6:44:37 PM) lordofca$h:
hey man

(11/30/2012 6:44:41 PM) lordofca$h:
nothing happened

(11/30/2012 6:44:47 PM) lordofca$h:
drop change it

(11/30/2012 6:46:27 PM) lordofca$h:
here is the new one

(11/30/2012 6:46:29 PM) lordofca$h:
Online access
username: monticolo
password 1gettingolder
Security questions and answers:

1- dogs name: nikki--- 2- mothers middle name- helen- 3 best friends
name- patty

(11/30/2012 6:46:46 PM) lordofca$h:
i dont know why u kept on showing invisible to me

(11/30/2012 6:48:37 PM) lordofca$h:
let me know when you are online

(11/30/2012 7:13:17 PM) lordofca$h:
u never told me if anything is done into the account.....

(11/30/2012 7:13:33 PM) lordofca$h:
i really do not like impromptu things....

(11/30/2012 7:13:58 PM) lordofca$h:
please always inform me of things before HAND ok

(11/30/2012 7:53:33 PM) [email protected]:
Monday we will initiate and tuesday money will hit.

(11/30/2012 7:53:40 PM) [email protected]:
Why did he changed password?

(11/30/2012 7:54:13 PM) [email protected]:
And when I take drop from u that means I WILL USE it ..U dont have to
give it to anyone else nor chaange online banking password..

(12/4/2012 10:49:58 PM) lordofca$h:
man, no news and no word from u.... i always tell you to inform me of
development.... anyway, i have the bank of the west company acc
information and online access

(12/4/2012 10:50:15 PM) lordofca$h:
please always try to inform me if money will hit acc or not

(12/4/2012 10:50:47 PM) [email protected]:
Offcourse u will be informed.

(12/4/2012 10:50:52 PM) [email protected]:
I have ur cell # as well man.

(12/4/2012 10:51:04 PM) [email protected]:
U can give me that bank of west drop too.

(12/4/2012 10:57:16 PM) lordofca$h:
no i do want to be on a safe side..... time is running out man

(12/4/2012 10:57:43 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(12/4/2012 10:57:50 PM) [email protected]:
But keep this BOA drop for me, Don't give it away.

(12/4/2012 10:57:57 PM) [email protected]:
Hey bro I needed to ask u something..

(12/4/2012 10:58:07 PM) [email protected]:
Have any knowledge about Sierra Leone blood diamonds?

(12/4/2012 10:58:31 PM) lordofca$h:
whatabout it?

(12/4/2012 10:59:40 PM) [email protected]:
I need a reliable source there to buy em ..

(12/4/2012 11:06:05 PM) lordofca$h:
u need to buy diamonds? are you ok?

(12/4/2012 11:07:43 PM) [email protected]:
Yes.

(12/4/2012 11:07:45 PM) [email protected]:
I am.

(12/4/2012 11:17:53 PM) lordofca$h:
oh lol :) this is really funny to me

(12/4/2012 11:55:57 PM) [email protected]:
Well mayb for u..

(12/4/2012 11:56:01 PM) [email protected]:
Not for me..

(12/4/2012 11:58:17 PM) lordofca$h:
lol ok

(12/5/2012 12:21:06 AM) [email protected]:
BTW! Whats the name of that company..that bank of west biz drop?

(12/5/2012 12:24:49 AM) lordofca$h:

BANK OF THE WEST
ACCOUNT NAME: MCCOYS LAWN SERVICE

(12/5/2012 12:26:43 AM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(12/8/2012 5:17:20 PM) [email protected]:
U there???

(12/8/2012 5:17:37 PM) [email protected]:
Money is IN the drop now.

(12/8/2012 5:17:39 PM) [email protected]:
Sender Name: Frank Dale Construction, Ltd.
Sender Account: 860010537
Sender Bank: FROST NATIONAL BANK
Receiver Name: MONTICOLO, DELLA M
Bank: Bank of America
Amount: $11,350.50

(12/8/2012 5:17:43 PM) [email protected]:
Here is the info.

(12/8/2012 5:18:00 PM) [email protected]:
Here are WU/MG infos to send 50% exact after u taking care of fee's..

(12/8/2012 5:21:09 PM) [email protected]:
Nasir Iqbal

Name : Asif Imran

(12/8/2012 5:21:42 PM) [email protected]:
Here are WU/MG infos to send $5675

(12/8/2012 8:14:01 PM) lordofca$h:
here

(12/8/2012 8:14:08 PM) lordofca$h:
just got in

(12/8/2012 8:14:09 PM) [email protected]:
Got my offline msgs?

(12/8/2012 8:14:17 PM) lordofca$h:
yes

(12/8/2012 8:14:23 PM) lordofca$h:
just got in now

(12/8/2012 8:14:23 PM) [email protected]:
Ok good.

(12/8/2012 8:14:40 PM) [email protected]:
She can either go to her bank if its open right now, She can cash it
out...

(12/8/2012 8:14:44 PM) lordofca$h:
bro, we have to wait till monday.... bank closed for the weekend

(12/8/2012 8:14:53 PM) [email protected]:
OR she can go to MG...

(12/8/2012 8:14:57 PM) lordofca$h:
no.... bank is closed.....

(12/8/2012 8:15:00 PM) [email protected]:
And use her debit card...

(12/8/2012 8:15:06 PM) [email protected]:
to send MG.

(12/8/2012 8:15:22 PM) lordofca$h:
going to MG to use her card , every debit card has limit.....

(12/8/2012 8:15:43 PM) [email protected]:
Listen bro, I can raise her POS limit to 10K, If she gives me her ATM
card number…exp date and pIN info..

(12/8/2012 8:15:50 PM) [email protected]:
She can even u can do it urself..

(12/8/2012 8:16:04 PM) [email protected]:
From account services..Debit card withdrawal limits..

(12/8/2012 8:16:06 PM) [email protected]:
U click there..

(12/8/2012 8:16:09 PM) lordofca$h:
how is it possible?

(12/8/2012 8:16:17 PM) [email protected]:
And raise it to 10K and its instant..

(12/8/2012 8:16:43 PM) lordofca$h:
ok

(12/8/2012 8:16:58 PM) lordofca$h:
i will call now and see what can be done

(12/8/2012 8:17:30 PM) [email protected]:
Bro it needs to be done within today and tomorrow..She can do it today
from her debit card..Cuz chances are on monday money will get reversed..

(12/8/2012 8:17:41 PM) [email protected]:
So thats why i'm saying she can do it now easily with her debit card..

(12/8/2012 8:18:02 PM) lordofca$h:
wait.... let me call in

(12/8/2012 8:18:56 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(12/8/2012 8:24:39 PM) lordofca$h:
u will have to give me about 20min.... trying to convince her.... she is
an employment drop and not dating drop.....

(12/8/2012 8:25:03 PM) lordofca$h:
we have a memorandum of understanding.... so i talked to her, she asked
me to give her some few min

(12/8/2012 8:25:19 PM) [email protected]:
Ok..

(12/8/2012 8:25:36 PM) [email protected]:
Well u have to convince her that it needs to be done within today..as
its important..

(12/8/2012 8:25:38 PM) lordofca$h:
but this money should have come in on friday.... we would been alot
easier man

(12/8/2012 8:25:54 PM) lordofca$h:
that is exactly what i did

(12/8/2012 8:26:23 PM) [email protected]:
Yeah I know.

(12/8/2012 8:26:31 PM) [email protected]:
But thats how it is..

(12/8/2012 8:26:34 PM) [email protected]:
But their is a way out..

(12/8/2012 8:28:08 PM) lordofca$h:
there is ..... i am trying to convince her man... u really dont know how
stubborn this drops can be :) your partner should at least have a way to
send virus into victims computer that would kill his computer for at
least 3-4days.... i once have a vietnam hacker that does that

(12/8/2012 8:28:55 PM) [email protected]:
It's different.

(12/8/2012 8:28:58 PM) [email protected]:
It's an ACH from company.

(12/8/2012 8:29:01 PM) [email protected]:
A payroll company.

(12/8/2012 8:29:13 PM) lordofca$h:
oh :) from a Payroll company.... ok

(12/8/2012 8:29:16 PM) lordofca$h:
i understand now

(12/8/2012 8:37:07 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(12/8/2012 8:37:25 PM) [email protected]:
Debit card number..exp date..cvv is needed to raise limit.

(12/8/2012 8:40:47 PM) lordofca$h:
i am waiting on her oooo

(12/8/2012 8:40:57 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(12/8/2012 8:41:43 PM) lordofca$h:
a family woman would always want to spend time with her kids..... if i
put pressure on her, she might just tell me off.... drop i deal with
this people always and i know how they think and do things

(12/8/2012 8:42:08 PM) [email protected]:
oK.

(12/8/2012 8:43:23 PM) [email protected]:
Just do whatever u gotta do to cashout this today and send MG within
today/tomorrow.

(12/8/2012 8:43:31 PM) [email protected]:
Cuz monday it will most probably get reversed.

(12/8/2012 8:43:33 PM) [email protected]:
Thats my point.

(12/8/2012 8:43:41 PM) [email protected]:
10K limit of POS can be made with this info.

(12/8/2012 8:44:08 PM) [email protected]:
Her POS limit now is 5K, So she can send 5k from MG today and also
cashout from ATM, Tomorrow remaining money to u..

(12/8/2012 8:45:18 PM) lordofca$h:
her POS limit is 5k? meaning she can go online and send WU of 5k today?

(12/8/2012 8:45:34 PM) [email protected]:
Not online..

(12/8/2012 8:45:41 PM) [email protected]:
Go locally to MG location.

(12/8/2012 8:45:49 PM) [email protected]:
And send 2.5k MG to 1 name and 2.5k to another..

(12/8/2012 8:46:04 PM) lordofca$h:
oh ok.....

(12/8/2012 8:46:25 PM) lordofca$h:
go locally and use her ATM card ti send?

(12/8/2012 8:48:38 PM) [email protected]:
But we can raise her limit with this info so she can be free and get
done..

(12/8/2012 8:48:43 PM) [email protected]:
Within today..

(12/8/2012 8:48:46 PM) [email protected]:
Yes..

(12/8/2012 8:51:02 PM) [email protected]:
Do u think u can get her ATM info?

(12/8/2012 8:51:13 PM) [email protected]:
Like card number ..exp date ..cvv..

(12/8/2012 8:51:27 PM) lordofca$h:
not sure yet.... this is her personal bank account.... but will try

(12/8/2012 8:52:06 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(12/8/2012 8:52:14 PM) [email protected]:
Bro u know the story..

(12/8/2012 8:52:22 PM) [email protected]:
U already have the drop infos I gave u?

(12/8/2012 8:55:02 PM) lordofca$h:
yes

(12/8/2012 8:55:09 PM) lordofca$h:
i already have the info

(12/8/2012 8:55:16 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(12/8/2012 8:55:30 PM) [email protected]:
I'm going offline for a bit, If u need me ..call me i will come online..

(12/8/2012 8:55:35 PM) [email protected]:
My macbook is with me..

(12/8/2012 8:55:43 PM) lordofca$h:
ok... i will be here until i have this taken care of

(12/8/2012 8:56:04 PM) [email protected]:
Ok good.

(12/8/2012 8:56:17 PM) [email protected]:
I'll be REALLY happy man if u make this happen.

(12/8/2012 8:56:24 PM) lordofca$h:
i will call you when i find a solution

(12/8/2012 8:56:31 PM) lordofca$h:
will try my best

(12/8/2012 8:56:33 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(12/8/2012 8:56:49 PM) [email protected]:
For now she can send MG…from her debit card.

(12/8/2012 8:56:56 PM) [email protected]:
But tell her to send MG to Pakistan..

(12/8/2012 8:56:58 PM) [email protected]:
MG is better..

(12/8/2012 8:59:08 PM) lordofca$h:
ok

(12/8/2012 9:08:21 PM) [email protected]:
Back..

(12/8/2012 9:08:25 PM) [email protected]:
At friend's place..

(12/8/2012 9:08:37 PM) [email protected]:
I gotten that money cashed thru 2 drops..

(12/8/2012 9:08:40 PM) [email protected]:
3rd and last is urs..

(12/8/2012 9:08:46 PM) [email protected]:
within today..

(12/9/2012 11:38:50 AM) [email protected]:
U there?

(12/9/2012 11:39:22 AM) [email protected]:
The 2 other drops apart from urs, Cashed out, They did the same.

(12/9/2012 11:39:27 AM) [email protected]:
Used POS to send WU/MG.

(12/9/2012 11:39:49 AM) [email protected]:
And ATM to withdraw whatever their ATM withdrawal limit to get hard cash
is ..

(12/9/2012 11:44:01 AM) lordofca$h:
when did you send me this msg?

(12/9/2012 11:44:14 AM) [email protected]:
Which msg?

(12/9/2012 11:44:59 AM) lordofca$h:
man this is not in my making..... i already explained everything to
you... this is an employment drop which does not work on the weekend....
i am trying to convince her to do what we didnt agree on

(12/9/2012 11:45:08 AM) lordofca$h:
if you make me press any further and things goes bad

(12/9/2012 11:45:22 AM) lordofca$h:
i wont be held responsible for whatever happened

(12/9/2012 11:45:31 AM) lordofca$h:
this is unlike how i do things

(12/9/2012 11:45:57 AM) lordofca$h:
this money comes into the account on a fucking saturday which is one
thing i never was expecting

(12/9/2012 11:46:09 AM) lordofca$h:
this is not someone that knows this money are scam money

(12/9/2012 11:46:20 AM) lordofca$h:
this drop thought she is working for me as a company

(12/9/2012 11:46:36 AM) lordofca$h:
i can never put any pressure on here.... you making me want her thinking
otherwise ...

(12/9/2012 11:47:11 AM) lordofca$h:
please dont make me do things i am not suppose to do and we ended up
loosing because if that happens, i will never be held responsible
forever reason

(12/9/2012 11:49:38 AM) lordofca$h:
i cant even sleep me yesterday night because of this man.... please do
give me high blood pressure because of money

(12/9/2012 11:50:59 AM) lordofca$h:
Are u getting this?

(12/9/2012 11:51:04 AM) [email protected]:
Yes.

(12/9/2012 11:51:07 AM) [email protected]:
I'm getting it.

(12/9/2012 11:51:16 AM) [email protected]:
Ok, Do what u gotta do.

(12/9/2012 11:51:21 AM) [email protected]:
U know the deadline..

(12/9/2012 11:52:56 AM) lordofca$h:
its not about knowing the deadline..... its about the time this shit
came in.... if we are to look at it, u really do not have to put
pressure on me because it was you that gave me a wrong information.....
what u said was the money will come in on friday or 100% on monday....
saturday wasnt inclusive.... so we should think of better way to get
this thing done without any form of heart attacker

(12/9/2012 11:54:44 AM) [email protected]:
I told u the better way man.

(12/9/2012 11:54:54 AM) [email protected]:
And pls stop acting so arrogant here.

(12/9/2012 11:55:05 AM) [email protected]:
SIMPLE way of it is to increase her POS limit to 10K.

(12/9/2012 11:55:19 AM) [email protected]:
And then she can go to WU..and send 2500 each to the drop info I
provided u.

(12/9/2012 11:57:11 AM) lordofca$h:
simple way, will i give to take a flight to the united states to get
things done? u kept saying she can.... do you think i have not told her
a MILLION TIMES..... what more can i do from the phone and computer?
mind you i am not acting arrogant here,,,, i am on some crazy pressure
from you

(12/9/2012 11:59:03 AM) lordofca$h:
maybe after i get this, i rather not DEAL with you anymore..... i cant
stand this mehn

(12/9/2012 12:03:26 PM) [email protected]:
Ok as u wish.

(12/9/2012 12:05:44 PM) [email protected]:
And I'm not pressurizing u.

(12/9/2012 12:05:49 PM) [email protected]:
I'm just telling u this is how it is..

(12/9/2012 12:05:57 PM) [email protected]:
Its upto u how to do things thats all..

(12/9/2012 12:06:03 PM) [email protected]:
Not sending u msgs every hr..

(12/9/2012 12:06:40 PM) [email protected]:
Last night u said today u will take care of it, I said ok..I just told u
above that other drops did this on saturday and mayb this will make ur
morale high.

(12/9/2012 12:06:43 PM) [email protected]:
I'm going out now.

(12/9/2012 12:06:50 PM) [email protected]:
Take a chill pilll and work on it.

(12/9/2012 12:10:48 PM) lordofca$h:
i cant take any chill pill... because i work with the information you
gave me.... ALready told her that Friday or Monday.... so how to
convince her to do shit is what she is not listening to.... as it is
right man, i cant kill her or do more than what i have done ... shouted,
yelled a couple of time.... because of this whole thing she walked out
online and she is not picking my damn call anymore.... if this is meant
to happen it will happen and if not i have to wait until monday morning
and if it get reversed not something i will die over.... its the
information i am working on.... i have told her a million times to go to
MG/WU to use her ATM card and she is not listening... told her to
increase POS limit she did not answer.... maybe if you want her phone
number i can give you to see if you can talk some senses into her....

(12/9/2012 12:11:49 PM) [email protected]:
Man it's ur drop.

(12/9/2012 12:11:55 PM) [email protected]:
Not mine.

(12/9/2012 12:12:14 PM) [email protected]:
It's ur job not mine again.

(12/9/2012 12:13:12 PM) lordofca$h:
YES its my job and please i am working with the information you gave me
right before all this is DONE.... so let us act as matured individual
please.... not in for argument or some kind of misunderstand

(12/9/2012 2:55:17 PM) lordofca$h:
man, u better be sure of things before u VENT.... you came online
telling me to tell drop to send money and now she is up went to WU
location to send money, but she cant.... came back home to check the
account and the damn money hasnt cleared YET....

(12/9/2012 2:55:35 PM) lordofca$h:
next time, please be sure of what u see before venting and asking me to
go off my track to do things

(12/9/2012 2:56:47 PM) lordofca$h:
i persuaded her and now the money is not fully cleared in the
account.... when money is not fully cleared, how do u expect her to
send?

(12/9/2012 3:03:22 PM) lordofca$h:
i cant go into the account so i dont know what to believe.... she just
came home now to tell me what happened... so you better be sure of
things next time dude

(12/9/2012 4:13:16 PM) [email protected]:
LISTEN bro, The ACH always show as "PENDING" when it hits the drop.

(12/9/2012 4:13:29 PM) [email protected]:
It's always accessible thru ATM, Thru bank and everyway.

(12/9/2012 4:13:40 PM) [email protected]:
These damn drop don't know about this pending thingy..

(12/9/2012 4:14:04 PM) [email protected]:
Thats how the other 2 drops sent money.

(12/9/2012 4:14:10 PM) [email protected]:
Using their debit card on WU/MG.

(12/9/2012 10:19:35 PM) lordofca$h:
so what do i do? she tried to send money and the money did not go
through

(12/9/2012 10:19:53 PM) [email protected]:
Man listen up.

(12/9/2012 10:19:57 PM) [email protected]:
She is one stupid biaatch.

(12/9/2012 10:20:02 PM) lordofca$h:
so what do i say or do? sorry i miss your call earlier.... i dont always
go out with that phone because of cops

(12/9/2012 10:20:04 PM) [email protected]:
She has to raise her ATM + POS limit online..

(12/9/2012 10:20:16 PM) [email protected]:
Which she can do instantly online from her online banking.

(12/9/2012 10:20:24 PM) lordofca$h:
[22:19:35] <lordofca$h> so what do i do? she tried to send money and the
money did not go through
[22:20:02] <lordofca$h> so what do i say or do? sorry i miss your call
earlier.... i dont always go out with that phone because of cops

(12/9/2012 10:20:28 PM) [email protected]:
If either u give me her card number expdate and cvv..

(12/9/2012 10:20:31 PM) lordofca$h:
did you see that msg i sent you?

(12/9/2012 10:20:40 PM) lordofca$h:
she can not give me any of that

(12/9/2012 10:20:51 PM) lordofca$h:
she made it known to me that she can not give me

(12/9/2012 10:20:57 PM) [email protected]:
Then she can do it herself from her online banking..

(12/9/2012 10:21:13 PM) lordofca$h:
she went to WU and MG, use her ATM card and she wasnt allowed to send
money

(12/9/2012 10:21:19 PM) [email protected]:
Her ATM limit will be 4K and POS will be 8K.

(12/9/2012 10:21:41 PM) [email protected]:
Wasnt allowed in what way?

(12/9/2012 10:21:50 PM) lordofca$h:
that is not the problem man..... the money is not fully cleared into her
account.... BOA is different from the other 2 drop that cashout for u

(12/9/2012 10:22:05 PM) lordofca$h:
all bank has their own policy, rules and regulations

(12/9/2012 10:22:18 PM) lordofca$h:
u can not compare BOA to the other drops that cashout

(12/9/2012 10:22:29 PM) [email protected]:
Bro I sent 2 to BOA's and 1 to regions.

(12/9/2012 10:22:33 PM) lordofca$h:
i did as u instructed, but money is not available for removal from the
account

(12/9/2012 10:22:36 PM) [email protected]:
The BOA and regions both cashed out.

(12/9/2012 10:23:00 PM) [email protected]:
Howcome that other BOA gave money then? Bro I know this ACH thing more
then anything.

(12/9/2012 10:23:01 PM) lordofca$h:
so this is not my problem right now.... if money reverse before 9am ,
then it means that the transfer is fucked

(12/9/2012 10:23:17 PM) lordofca$h:
what kind of transfer would reverse within a space of 2days?

(12/9/2012 10:23:26 PM) lordofca$h:
even instant BOA to BOA dont like that

(12/9/2012 10:23:31 PM) [email protected]:
2 things are possible, Either it will get reversed or more money will be
credited tomorrow at 6AM est.

(12/9/2012 10:23:55 PM) lordofca$h:
why on heaven sake will more money be credited?

(12/9/2012 10:24:10 PM) [email protected]:
Cuz its recurring ACH.

(12/9/2012 10:24:40 PM) lordofca$h:
then lets wait for 9am tomorrow.... she is going into banking hall as
early as 9am...

(12/9/2012 10:24:53 PM) lordofca$h:
lets hope and keep fingers cross that everything will be alright

(12/9/2012 10:25:10 PM) lordofca$h:
i did as u instructed but things turned out the other way round

(12/9/2012 10:25:16 PM) [email protected]:
ALL of ur drops are job oriented?

(12/9/2012 10:25:24 PM) lordofca$h:
so i did what can be done...

(12/9/2012 10:25:49 PM) lordofca$h:
not ALL, the biz drop is not, the navy federal credit union is not....

(12/9/2012 10:26:15 PM) lordofca$h:
this drop works but she had to put in off work tomorrow monday because
of this money

(12/9/2012 10:27:00 PM) [email protected]:
No, I mean all of ur drops are NOT dating..

(12/9/2012 10:27:08 PM) [email protected]:
U do that MOU stuff with em?

(12/9/2012 10:27:26 PM) lordofca$h:
no... i do dating and also do job employment....

(12/9/2012 10:27:38 PM) lordofca$h:
i have dating drops and i have employment drops.....

(12/9/2012 10:27:54 PM) lordofca$h:
i gave dating drops to Nail and c0deman

(12/9/2012 10:28:42 PM) [email protected]:
All of these reset u have available are job employment ones?

(12/9/2012 10:29:03 PM) lordofca$h:
no.... i have 2 dating drops... why do u ask?

(12/9/2012 10:30:19 PM) [email protected]:
Just wanting to know stuff.

(12/9/2012 10:30:38 PM) [email protected]:
Cuz these other 2 drops were both employement too, But they cashed on
weekend just fine.

(12/9/2012 10:30:43 PM) [email protected]:
This lady seems stupid.

(12/9/2012 10:31:09 PM) [email protected]:
Also if she is going to get hard cash from her bank instead of using her
debit card tomorrow, Then she can send MG directly to Pakistan?

(12/9/2012 10:31:10 PM) lordofca$h:
ok.... bro, no i wouldnt argue with you.... but this is the most loyal
of them all.....

(12/9/2012 10:31:23 PM) lordofca$h:
just as you wish....

(12/9/2012 10:31:50 PM) lordofca$h:
i just wanted to get things straight..... its much easier to send to USA
then Pakistan... but as u wish

(12/9/2012 10:32:04 PM) [email protected]:
Well in that case directly to Pakistan, 2.5k on each name from MG..

(12/9/2012 10:32:08 PM) lordofca$h:
wait a min, what kind of transfer will not last 48 to 72hrs?

(12/9/2012 10:32:53 PM) [email protected]:
If transfer will get reversed tomorrow, I'll know at 6am EST.

(12/9/2012 10:33:08 PM) lordofca$h:
ok

(12/9/2012 10:33:11 PM) [email protected]:
Either more money will be in or transfer will be automatically debited
by the company.

(12/9/2012 10:33:34 PM) lordofca$h:
well drop will be in the bank tomorrow 9am

(12/9/2012 10:33:48 PM) lordofca$h:
that is instruction i gave, and all money will be cashed out

(12/9/2012 10:33:57 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

(12/9/2012 10:34:11 PM) [email protected]:
Well get 5K sent to Pakistan from MG by doin 2.5k each.

(12/9/2012 10:34:42 PM) lordofca$h:
Ok.... it will be done

(12/9/2012 10:34:50 PM) [email protected]:
Ok.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
WOW!!! Ur too stupid to post old logs and personal details, That doesnt affect me but LE will definitely knock ur door down in Nigeria dumb head, As for this ACH it was done SENT, Ninja, If u require the screenshot of that BOA drop and see that money has been cashed out and sent 2.5K each to HIS OWN DROPS on sunday and then remaining funds on Monday, I can upload screenshots which I'm doing now.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:43 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:40 AM ----------

http://www.sendspace.com/file/g3aqds
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kwmb8a

Here are the screens so u can see by yourself. EVERYTHING WAS CASHED!!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:52 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:43 AM ----------

$4200 was sent on Sunday to his drop like the 1st screenshot and the REMAINING 6K gotten sent to his WU drop on Monday. Screnshot tells all, It was sent in form of $2500 each from WU's as you can see in the screenshot, If I'm the one who is wrong Ninja, Then you can label me as a ripper, He is the one who is liar and big mouth here. I wouldn't waste my time here cuz I've got biz to do, Not like nigerian dumbhead rippers like him who don't understand a simple meaning of continuity in business.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху