llegem hungry Ripper icq: 642945939

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
Which other member i wanna try to rip? Stop insulting!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 04:00 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:56 PM ----------

Be careful what you say huskygold because between me and you there was never a contact. You're just trying to exploit the situation to your advantage and I think this is incorrect. I would ask ninja to check if I've never contacted the user in question.

60 hours and this ripper has sent no share and still talking thrash. Where is the proof you didn't cashout? Where is the imaginary logins u said u will provide?
Ninja it is clear he is a ripper

Депозит
0$
I've sent a pm with full info, why dont check yourself?
Are u delusional? Or are u living in a dream world?
What p.m did u send? I am here on forum and nothing received or u have ripped so well u have forgotten on how to send p.m?
Ninja this llegem is not just a ripper but a liar too! Ninja u can check my p.m and see that this liar sent nothing, he seems to be buying time maybe to rip others

llegem

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Ripper?
Liar?
You continue insulting me!

My pm to you:

11-03-2012 Re: I will open ripper thread on u
04:15 PM

Депозит
0$
Stop insulting! Who tell u that i cant give u login and password to proof this? Check Pm b4 bla bla bla.

And what happened to this false boast??
That is the only proof ninja said u should send, so why are u buying time here before u eventually get banned?
U looking for new victims?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:13 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:08 AM ----------

Ripper?
Liar?
You continue insulting me!

My pm to you:

11-03-2012 Re: I will open ripper thread on u
04:15 PM

When did this turn to proof that you are not a ripper? Where is the imaginary logins and password u boasted about u will provide?
This is the p.m he sent and expects me to believe he stole nothing

[/QUOTE]I dont received any money, for this reason dont contact u. Rip u for what? I rip u if i go out with money but i dont received anything, sir! Im not on ICQ in this days, coz i had some problems to solve.[/QUOTE]

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
llegem
Ripper group assigned to your account.
Closed.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху