Депозит
0$
Ninja do what you want with this fucking ripper, but he put -1 rep, and nobody remove, i think this its no judge(no ok),at least remove rep please
Thanks cya

Депозит
0$
zeus.? i dont wnna figh this fiht but you are a very nervous PERSON always PROBLEMS always.. you wanna get DEER? keep calling for ninja like a crazy . ninja is very BUSY he dont have time ONLY FOR YOU just WAIT. or instead KEEP CALLING ninja ninja ninja LIKE A KID.. and you will see...

Депозит
0$
thanks for your advise Plrax, i know you would like to see me kill, but i wish you the best.
I havent always problems, just that im looking for cashiers, and you know many people rippers,and i dont want shut up, and this rippers ripp people, i just do that to help forum kill rippers.
But i understand your post its trying to hurt me, thanks anyway,bye
Sorry everybody for my nervious, just that i want that this man dont ripp more people.

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
THEN LOOK IN THE CASHOUT section VERFIED CASHIERs zeus.... i dont wanna hurt you.. i know you wanna buy 3 dumps in 50$ lr and give to cahsout and get 800 usd or 400 go deal.. yes you can doit BUT YOU NEED verfied cashiers . zeus.i dont wanna HURT you why? i need that..

Депозит
0$
Old friend Plrax thanks for advice, but i didnt see cashier in usa for my dumps.

Последнее редактирование:

SUDAKA

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Kbytes85 this little RIPPEr send me PM ofert CITADEL botnet and give 800LR in Escrow,
ripper apprentice, first I never try to contact you, send me PM insulting me, then I say I do not want their services because I think it's a ripper and his bad reputation, ADMINISTRATORS be vigilant,

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху