john100 aka alexander1 vs ventilator.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
Thanx for the support guys. Neks havent seen u in a while..sup?

As for this dude futuremilionare....my guess is hes a present broke ass actually...and also a future broke ass. This dude aint no carder...hes just a kid or somth. The guy is still convinced im that jd nagga....he wrote in my icq again. Imagine that. I wasted enuf time for this prick and lowered myself to his level but actually i feel sorry for the guy. Bro I am Ventilator. WTF is so hard to get? whats my name bitch? Ventilator. easy as that

john100

Новичок
Депозит
0$
lol, i see you lost your vendor status because your washed up like a seashell your just a member like me everyone knows who you are. You could keep up this lying but the truth always come to light. Dude , ima give you advice -the more u fight the truth the more the truth reveals you.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:35 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:33 AM ----------

Bro your washed up and even your source robot dont even mess with you no more because he knows your just a somalian ripper. Your sourceless with no dumps so u have to resort to ripping bro, i feel sorry for you

Депозит
0$
For the love of God bro....u need psychiatric help. Believe that and maybe u got a chance to live a normal life!!!!!

john100

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Bro its not solved arent you tired of lying, ripping and deceiving customers and yourself. I dont even no why im evening wasting good typing on a member like you your not even a vendor because you lost that status ( cause everyone knows your a liar and ripper).

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:41 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:39 AM ----------

Your just a broke poor man with no customers and an awful base that needs to be sprinkled with holy water for a resurrection. Why dont you go to the welfare office and collect welfare you disgrace because your no longer a vendor

Депозит
0$
you fucking RETARD.solved was not for u. YOU NEVER EVER BOUGHT FROM ME AND YET U SAY U KNOW ME. for the last time u insane motherfucker..I am ventilator. u must be the dumbest fuck on the face of the earth. U talk about dillinger not bout me u fucking destroyed moron. get the fuck outa here. DUDE YOU NEED HELP. i'LL FUCKIN PAY FOR YOU. i JUST WANA SEE U GET SOME HELP WITH YOUR BRAIN DISEASE.
ADMINS PLEASE GET THIS GUY OUTA HERE. THIS IS ENOUGH.

Последнее редактирование:

john100

Новичок
Депозит
0$
See this guy ventilator/john dillinger has his ripping down to a science he selects many vendor names and use 2 or 3 active (G4, el padrino, john dillinger). These active names are used to sell to customers and build their trust to set them up for the rip. He rips off customers because he get stuck with excessive unsold bases so he outright rips to see large profits and eliminate losses. This rips nets him 75k profit. The other inactive names (ventilator, ford) he builds them up slow and leaves them alone so he could come back them. Right now ventilator is the only active name he has and he is doing the same thing as he was doing for John dillinger giving self reviews to fool customers then rip his customers like dumb fucks. Customers dont be a dummy and fall for his trick he been doing for 1 year go to reputable vendors like fozzy, panther, graf and robot .

Депозит
0$
A REAL CONSPIRATION THEORY IN THE MAKING lol. Im sure Hitler still lives right? Go write a book bout conspiracy and get the fuck outa here u poor bitch. all ppl tell u its white but nooo..its black. U just amuze me now..u are a joke. I told u u have brain damage. Now im sure. . U aint got shit to do thats y u keep buggin me. GET A LIFE u prick wanabe carder...u dont see reality when it hits u then u are by far the dumbest fuck who ever entered here. U should get a prize or somth. Say whatever u want...but believe this words...I really feel sorry for u. really..life must be hard when ur this stupid

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:46 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:36 AM ----------

I ASK ADMINS TO BAN THIS GUY..HE SAIS IM A RIPPER YET HE NEVER EVER BOUGHT FROM ME. PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!!!

Последнее редактирование:

john100

Новичок
Депозит
0$
The only person here who has brain damage here is you ripping and coming back under different names. What is a ventilator that name sounds like perculator like some disco dance. Your just mad because i exposed u and no one falling victim to you ripping them. You ripped people so much that ur chickens are coming back to roost

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:18 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:34 AM ----------

Ofcourse i have fall victim to you. Ventilator/ john dillinger enough is enough u been ripping for 1 year bro

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху