iAlert

Новичок
Депозит
0$
let him speak for him self.he knows what he does. he sold be absolute bad dumps. dont tell me u dont trust me.why cant he prove him self he sold me good dumps.am not even asking for replacement.
but due to the fact that he started personal attacts on me which is outside issue from the business we doing. that really hurt me.am nat a fool brother. i understand he is a reseller.if someone is a reseller and dont have the chance of replacemnet policy. is simple to stop buying from him.
but dont try to play with my brain. am nat gona take that man.

Hi bro. I understand how you feel. I'm just coming to tell my personal experience that I have bought over a thousands of dumps and I didn't have this problem with him. Maybe I phrase it in a wrong way. I apologise to you by saying I don't trust you brother.

Простите!

Hope you can solve this problem with him faster!

Депозит
0$
hey u big carder "pro" Boys : i ask u before i check what issue was ,u said all hold and ,after i check with try2, and surprise : U are a big lier ,if admin want to see screenshot from checker i will post here !
Im a reseller?loooll...yes im a reseller and sell 100 pcs with 500 $ ,cool man!I always replace when is need but to honest buyers not rippers like u !
and yes is true many replys of yours are for nothing ,u better say "hi" to every threat and u will win your status faster!
Good luck!

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
yes, is just unfortunate.
i can prove to administration he bought the dumps from another seller from this same forums and resold them to me. i have full details to back my prove.i can send all in private to administration. i hate lier like this guy.
the dumps i bought from him was in total 350$. and from that same time. i have the lr transfer details from the vendor he bought it from. from his lr acc to that vendor lr acc.
he first claim to me that vendor was a reseller.
u can provide screenshots of the decline code 05? is easy to be done bro. stop kidding. did u get your self verified from admi to sell us decline code 05? provide screenshots the dumps are approved before sold. or u think i paid u for code 05 dumps?

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Boyzs
So what are you waiting for?

Its A MUST - to find all needed profs and put'em there.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху