Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

molosh

DEER
Депозит
0$
Good morning Ninja, i bough 3 EU dumps with him one night. None of them worked, 2 are rejected, and the other one is completly a call. I came to say it to him, in the moning time that 2 are rejected or declined or he can call it like he wants and one is call bank. He recognized it and did not dicsuss (maybe he saw himself complains of others buyers to him on this base) and told me that i just have to wait 6 hours and he will give me my money back. He told me that i could trust him, i trusted and came back later, then when i ask, he says he do not give my money anymore, and he thrown a dead dump that have awfully desliked bin, then he told me that he replaced call one and decline is not replace.
He cheats me with words because a rejected and refused dumps is not a declined dumps.
So since 3 days now, i am here in forum and on his ICQ. He blocked me, when i reported it here, he unblocked me i tried to find a way to solve issue cause i do not have anything more in pocket. I begged him, did everything he wanted me to do or write. But he is still playing me. The proof yesterday, he tried to cheat me again, here are logs upside. Since 3 day now, i do not sleep completely, i stay here till very late to wait for a decision from you, and i wake up really early, hoping that he gave my cash back ... but nothing.
The only thing he says is that if i complain or write in forum, he will bann me of this forum. Maybe he does carding for fun or maybe he is already rich with this, but i card to feed a family, because no job. And he takes all the rest of cash i had.
My life is not like him. I am a relly poor man, and 300$ pays a lot of things here at home, with this money, i canbuy cards to go to shop food for the whole family, shop medecins, shop stuf for resell and have little money in pocket for familly and a new 350 $ in LR that i can use next month to go shop again. My country is dangerous, nobody will shop here everyday.
I was first thinking that he ignored that dumps were bad. But when i see what he tried to do yesterday night. I am 100% sure that he is a R***er or he is now turning like that.
Help me please. I feed a whole familly with this 300$.

Депозит
0$
I think molosh got lot to learn in carding.cause he cant understand rules good.i understand how pathetic you feel.stop crying and consider lost or make sure u write something little with good meaning and understanding.so ninja can read little and understand what u mean. but with whole pleanty speach.he cant get time to read all.i feel pity for u.

molosh

DEER
Депозит
0$
Sorry Boyz, i really try my best, my english is not really perfect because of no much school and i write with a lot of emotion sometimes. This problem is over my serenity capacities.
I thank you to understand me. Good luck in business sir.

John Dillinger

Проверенный продавец
Депозит
5,000$
Ninja plain and simple...

boy buys 3 dumps .....base is 90% ...he comes back says 3 not good ....I check
1 call dump
2 decline dump

in my rules clearly states i do not replace decline dumps.. ESPECIALLY EU
i send him replacement dump for the call dump immediately as my duty and job

now he call me ripper...replacement dump was APPROVED 24 hrs after sending

i followed my rules and directions properly just as u ask many to follow in such sections on boards..if ppl do not agree with my rules PLZ DO NOT ORDER FROM ME .. i contact KNOWONE beggin for orders

if some1 sends me msg ready to place order i assume person has read my thread , read over my prices and rules..agree to them and ready to continue ....

it is not fair for a man to order 3 dumps and DEMAND 100% valid and not agreeing to comply with my rules....WHATS THE POINT OF ME MAKING RULES.....if customers dont have to follow them??

I AM A GOOD MAN , GOOD VENDOR ask all my customrs im fair , i sell 3,000 dumps per week and front 1,000 dumps per week ..im not looking to do bad biz ..but i wont be blackmailed as well

ninja i just have 2 posts up about ppl who have ripped em for over 1k within last week..why would i ripp for 285LR doesnt make sense

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:28 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:05 PM ----------

AND HONESTLY THIS IS ALL FOR NOTHING BECAUSE I STATE CLEAR THAT I DO NOT REPLACE DECLINE ...BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY I DO NOT REPLACE EU DUMPS **AT ALL** SO SENSITIVE ..IF I SELL TO CUSTOEMR OR CHECK OR USE FOR CAN OF SODA HE COULD KILL THE CARD....WHY IS ARE U LETTING THIS MAN BLACK MAIL ME FOR MONEY ..I SELL EU DAILY TO HUNDREDS OF PPL U SEE NO COMPLAINTS OF MY WORK FROM ANYONE ...THIS MAN MAKES HUGE DEAL OUT OF 3 DUMPS..NOT RIGHT!

molosh

DEER
Депозит
0$
How do you check to see that dump says call ? What king of checker is it ?
The more you talk, the more you look like ripper. Because you lied a lot in 3 days.
If you were not ripper, you would have made no problem to give my money back as long as you just said yourself that you checked dumps and the 3 are bad.
And you lie when you say decline, dumps are refused. Give me USA signature or Business for remplacements if you want, i allow it. I will check them with Ninja, if good, problem solved. I have nothing more in pocket. I do not move from here since 3 days, it means something.

molosh

DEER
Депозит
0$
Somebody who sells many EU dumps to hundreds of people everyday that god makes, this make thousands of EU dumps everyday. And you have problem to replace 3, i did not say 300 or 30 but 3 Eu dumps that you just said yourself that you checked and they were not good. Man, how can you steal food in the mouth of the poors ? We carders, we are not thieves, we fight to survive and the targets are rich they make money, they are money (Banks, insurances). But you, the ripper you are a real thief, because you take food in the poor man's mouth.
I just want help, just because of your reputation, show us that you are credible.
Pay money back or give dumps. Otherwise, people will start to ask question to themself, like i also do. A vendor who has a replacement problem since 3 days and who can not find an issue, what kind of ripper is it ? You take people's money, you sell them old bases that real sellers releases as sales with low validity rate, when they work, you make a lot of noise, but when people ask you to replace, you create them banishment problem and trick them.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Underclass Hero
In a matter of our board it means what person do not respect rules of our board.

molosh
You agreed to his terms and now i dont see why you're crying.
Read rules of a vendor, if you dont like'em - dont buy.
This is not a school in your childhood. We're bus.men and stick to rules to be "on the track".

Closed.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху