Депозит
0$
this bitch dont know how the card game works....initially he told me it was a prepaid card ....never known any prepaid worth 15k....capital one has been sending mails outlining identity theft to my drop and bitch is here saying cards are worth 15k.....what is 15k to years behind bars.....go learn your trade well son

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
show me log where I said it was Prepaid?I never said it was prepaid.Those letters your getting they always send those letters,so dont sit here and act like you know how this card game works,I dont deal with shitty prepaid cards.Third your job was to fucking get the stuff and ship to me not fucking open my shit.your a shitty drop and you are probably mad now that you cant fucking use the cards.So go kill yourself you timewaster ripping piece of shit.I told you that you were gonna get letters before the cards came.YOUR A FUCKING RIPPER!!!!!this is the last time I reply to this worthless POS until ninja gives further notice.

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
well its day 8 and nothing was resolved with the cards.this guy a ripper and whoever decides to deal with this time waster/ripper I warned you.Ninja has no interest in this thread so I am not going to bother anymore.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
atas
Noone is ripper until decided.

If im not interested in this thread and you too, why we should spend our time to read it?

You're too busy person to read rules of posting to blacklist and follow'em but u have plenty of time calling someone ripper million times.

Депозит
0$
I know rules.I posted all information needed.he gave me drop,I sent cards,he received and I didn't get shit.That is basically ripping.the only proof I got that he received was that email I posted on thread which states when card was shipped and ETA of card.(which was within 7 days,but usually always comes in 4 days).Main reason I posted here anyway was to warn other about this ripper.how am i sure he received?well I been doing this for a while and NEVER have I not received a card.always i get card in 4 days sometimes 5 never more.Today is day 8.Yet he says he got the identity theft letter but he didn't get card which always comes a day or 2 after that letter.

Депозит
0$
hey moron i didn't get shit...only got a letter ...and stop burning ppl's drop with your pathetic mails.....been reshipping ppls cards for years...don't see why yours will be different PIA

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
No facts to judge.
No logs to see
no explanation.

Just bla bla from both members who is close to deer.
One more insult from ANY of u and hell be DEEred and after that banned.

Come to real game called "i read blacklist posts rules and ready to operate the facts to proove what im not guilty or other party is guilty"
Thank you.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху