heavencallme, eoneypay exchanger ripped me for 864.7$us

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
no offense too mr Heavencallme , but just looked at INFO provided by sir General7 as reference : MTCN 8990881091 Sender : Nadine Bakou was on status : Picked up .
Anyway from which WU country u check MTCN are MTCN same if you track from .CA or .US or PZ etc ... coz just MTCN and sender name was asked for find transfer .
and this was obliviously Pick up ))
I wish you solve this properly and don't turn ur name into Evilcallme :D

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
no offense too mr Heavencallme , but just looked at INFO provided by sir General7 as reference : MTCN 8990881091 Sender : Nadine Bakou was on status : Picked up .
Anyway from which WU country u check MTCN are MTCN same if you track from .CA or .US or PZ etc ... coz just MTCN and sender name was asked for find transfer .
and this was obliviously Pick up ))
I wish you solve this properly and don't turn ur name into Evilcallme :D

i called wu they say money picked up )
there is no mistake, money cant disappeare )

heavencallme

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Yesterday we sent a report to the WU center, we have presented this problem to them, WU Vietnam Center sent a dispatch to WU Canada. The problem was solved. Perhaps this problem easily solved if people in Canada send more clearly for WU canada. Recommend GeNeRaL7 early contact our company to solved this problem.
May all the good work.

heavencallme

Новичок
Депозит
0$
GeNeRaL7 contact me soon

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:04 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:54 AM ----------

After WU Vietnam center to center request WU Canada and they have confirmed that the amount transferred to the WU Vietnam. Today we received this money. It's really too hard. This error does not belong to our company. That is the problem of WU. Rules and regulations, we only get the money that is valid and WU for pick up. But this case, when we make the WU pick up the warning message is not found in the system. As customers, it said the money was picked up. We tried to contact us and help us WU regained your money. We will update the regulations, all customers would read clearly defined before sending money.
We are waiting GeNeRaL7 involved in the shortest time to solve. This is the first precedent and ultimately

heavencallme

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Batch 82443484
From U3820855 (CNS Media Telecom)
To U5189870 (GENERAL7)
Amount $500.00

and
Date 01/20/2012 15:36
Batch 82447144
From U3820855 (CNS Media Telecom)
To U5189870 (GENERAL7)
Amount $321.50

The problem has been resolved well. This is the efforts of our company with the help of the center WU

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху