Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Vizion
Show me the logs right now from the begining.
I want to see something.

We're putting testing for new sellers and prohibit selling not just for fun.

Makaveliii

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Sorry if I spam this thread, but before I open new thread I will wait a couple of more hours.

Последнее редактирование:

Vizion

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Sorry if I spam this thread, but before I open new thread I will wait a couple of more hours.

But I get a Feeling that Vizion is a Clone or friend to GoGo, in the thread SpyEye, he writes positive feedback, while GoGo seems to rip me, I pay him money, he says 10 min brb, then he dissappear whole day.. So I concider checking Vizion IP and GoGo IP if they match or something

Are you mentally impaired?
Because I left a positive vouch for Gogo all of a sudden I am a clone of his account? I actually got all my panel gates up but the build he made was wrong so I am waiting for him to fix that other than that everything else seems fine.

Please don't jump to your false conclusions, last thing I need now is someone calling me an ripper because I got what I paid for initially.

Makaveliii

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Are you mentally impaired?
Because I left a positive vouch for Gogo all of a sudden I am a clone of his account? I actually got all my panel gates up but the build he made was wrong so I am waiting for him to fix that other than that everything else seems fine.

Please don't jump to your false conclusions, last thing I need now is someone calling me an ripper because I got what I paid for initially.

No im not mentally impaired.

So is he online with you?
You mean you paid him and you got ur panels and shit, but he turns out to rip me, why would he rip me if he does have this stuff, and not you?
I dont get it if U know what I mean.

Vizion

Новичок
Депозит
0$
No im not mentally impaired.

So is he online with you?
You mean you paid him and you got ur panels and shit, but he turns out to rip me, why would he rip me if he does have this stuff, and not you?
I dont get it if U know what I mean.

No, he's not online for me.
He's been actually stalling for a while and I am giving him time to fix the issue. Also, when he first gave me a setup it took him a while; but I'll give him time to get this re-build done correctly.

I don't know why he's acting that way with you, but he did take a while to setup with the hosting for me as well.

Also concerning your question about ripping; that's like saying why didn't the dump vendor NJ rip everyone? He only did to certain people that were dealing with him at the certain period of time. I don't know, at this point I may have got ripped as well; due to the fact that I have not got my re-build yet. He's telling me there's something wrong with the builder and that's why it shooting out corrupted bins because he removed the builder signature.

So, cool your jets and stop accusing others just because you didn't receive your products. I had to wait like 2-3 days to get the panel finally up.

If you really still think we are the same people; I will be more than happy to show you our full conversation with the date and time. That way you can realize how false your statements are. Just let me know when you want to get on Teamviewer.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:25 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:08 AM ----------

Hey Ninja these are all the logs I have access to at the moment.

Makaveliii

Новичок
Депозит
0$
No, he's not online for me.
He's been actually stalling for a while and I am giving him time to fix the issue. Also, when he first gave me a setup it took him a while; but I'll give him time to get this re-build done correctly.

I don't know why he's acting that way with you, but he did take a while to setup with the hosting for me as well.

Also concerning your question about ripping; that's like saying why didn't the dump vendor NJ rip everyone? He only did to certain people that were dealing with him at the certain period of time. I don't know, at this point I may have got ripped as well; due to the fact that I have not got my re-build yet. He's telling me there's something wrong with the builder and that's why it shooting out corrupted bins because he removed the builder signature.

So, cool your jets and stop accusing others just because you didn't receive your products. I had to wait like 2-3 days to get the panel finally up.

If you really still think we are the same people; I will be more than happy to show you our full conversation with the date and time. That way you can realize how false your statements are. Just let me know when you want to get on Teamviewer.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:25 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:08 AM ----------

Hey Ninja these are all the logs I have access to at the moment.

Ok man, well sry for accussing if im wrong.. But you have to understand me also, I send 950$ suddenly he is offline , before that we talked ALOT, i mean ALOT! and he was always online..
So you have to understand me also about this.

Yea but dumps is different thing, Virus u can always build it, no problem.
But Dumps u can run out of it, and decide "ill start ripping ppl now, why not"

Vizion

Новичок
Депозит
0$
And how'd you know what he is selling dumps?

No, I am giving example. You know the vendor nick johnson or whatever his name is correct? He apparently ripped people of their money but not all of his cutomers got ripped. I just got this information from his own thread where some customers replied stating that he was not a ripper but he was just fed up etc..but that doesn't change the fact that he ripped people. So I was just providing analogy and I am not saying that Gogo sale dumps..

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 03:39 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 03:37 AM ----------

Ok man, well sry for accussing if im wrong.. But you have to understand me also, I send 950$ suddenly he is offline , before that we talked ALOT, i mean ALOT! and he was always online..
So you have to understand me also about this.

Yea but dumps is different thing, Virus u can always build it, no problem.
But Dumps u can run out of it, and decide "ill start ripping ppl now, why not"

Yeah, I understand your side of the story as well. I too discussed with him in depth prior to sending him my funds. So if he turns out ripper it will be 3x I am ripped on this forum for $500+ each time.

Let's hope everything go well, and he takes a while to reply but he does usually get back to me.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Vizion
I dont have time for playing games.
I asked you a question - answer me.
Thats easy.
Dont waste my time. Thank you.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху