Greatprofit being a little cheap hoe

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
its funny how you say greatprofit is the one being cheap when you buy 2 dumps and setup blacklist thread with not proper requirements as asked and are asking for a refund..

Just sayin

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:45 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:43 AM ----------

ive also used greatprofit and his dumps were fine used his site quite a bit, if the dumps arent what your looking for just try someone else..

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
flsmith
DEER for:
1. Posting blacklst here and spamming his thread.
2. Posting blacklist without reading rules
3. Not putting proofs as i said.

II need screenshots in that case. Why you think ure right and why you think he's not.

flsmith

DEER
Депозит
0$
I bought from his shop and not through icq. on this thread i have extract of his ticket reply on shop.

Why he is wrong: You dont sell none track1 infor as track 1 info.
secondly: the dump is dead and he refused to refund

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:16 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:14 AM ----------

I bought from his shop and not through icq. on this thread i have extract of his ticket reply on shop.

Why he is wrong: You dont sell none track1 infor as track 1 info.
secondly: the dump is dead and he refused to refund

admin if you giving me deer for spamming then you have to deer greatprofit cos i was onlky replying to his comment I didnt spam only made a reply,
I wont stand and let someone accuse me falsly.

I have not done wrong in buying from his site and also asking for refund on a dead dumps

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Terms of refund according to his terms which YOU accept (timeframe, etc etc) is ok?

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:17 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 05:16 AM ----------

PS. You stay quiet here and not tell me what to do, deer, ok?

No respect for ppl like u who ignore rules and demands more time and attention to his person. My time is valuable and i spend it to teach deers like you to respect rules because its saves EVERYBODY time. Capiche?

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
so it was reall hard to explain all that in ONE message instead of making me ask you every time?

greatprofit
Now its ur turn.

He claimed what he came to u 3hrs after he bought.
you policy demand 24.

GreatProfit

<div class="smallfont",<span style="color:green">V
Депозит
0$
Ninja refund rules:

No replace for checked and Approved dumps
After buying you have 20 minutes for dump checking
Manual refund request available after 20 minutes since buying till 24 hrs.
Trying to cheat with checker will lead to ban by automatic-system.
We can deny any of your refund requests without reason explanation.
Do not rely on refund if you have bought (for example) 20 dumps and 15 of them were already refunded.
When your refund rate reach 25% we deny all your refund requests.
We will not replace CITIBANK Declined cards.
No replace for DECLINE [51], CALL [01]
Non-USA dumps NO REPLACE
Read announces about updates before buy from them! Replace policy may vary from update to update.

Refund rate of this small customer go over usual 25% and then he start claiming for replace to a him second dump from an order which was declined. I have refused it according to service rules and he start spamming thread, blacklist when I saw this I decide not to do any favor to this customer more.

Take a look also when he is writing that track1 fake - he write there that 1 from 2 work for a him. I can show you many original tracks for his bin so you can see they are real.

I will do whatver you will tell me Ninja. Your turn.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:11 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:06 AM ----------

I have to tell also that total loads of this customer to the shop are 46$ and he already receive 7 dumps from it (from which 2 have no track1 which I refund to him).

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Can you place a screenshot of this?

And next time just block account and refund all money BEFORE customer buy another dump, if his refund rate is more than 25%. You have right for it. This will cut future blacks.

flsmith

DEER
Депозит
0$
Ninja that is not the point.

Firstly i made an order and he confimered that his site had a problem and refund me then i bought the track1 original and one was bad so i ask for a refund but he said no refund bcos of 25% policy.

The refund I have ask from this vendor were for track 1 original that were not track1.

and here is proof from support========================

No Track1 to my track 1 order
Bought this dumps with track1 original but on check out no track1 info please refund. thx
==============================================================================
Track1 Track2 EXP (YY/MM) Purchased at
N/A 5214020475048988=14011011300000000000 14/01 2013-02-26 06:29:22
Amount (USD) Void: |
N/A 5214020458251492=15071016020000000000 15/07 2013-02-26 06:29:22
Amount (USD) Void: |

Department: technical support

Created at: February 26, 2013 06:34

This ticket was closed by administration. You can not add replys here anymore.
Support at February 26, 2013 07:42
Refunded.

We have also reviewed source code of GreatProfit and find a bug that track1 filter was never accepted to any order. It has been fixed also.
From now on you can use this feature.

GreatProfit

<div class="smallfont",<span style="color:green">V
Депозит
0$
Here it is Ninja.

image.png

image.png

I think this is not ok to refund money to the beggars or brawlers who are wasting so much of time of me & my support.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху