Golden Bucks 619787115 - not want give back money

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Both of you - provide evidience in public to show what your words is truth.
Because all i see right now is just talks and insultings.
Pleasse avoid this, because we're businessmans there, not trashtalkers.
Thank you.

eskam0tag3

DEER
Депозит
0$
NINJA hello thanks for coming. I wrote all that is in my possession to show that GOLDEN BUCKS will not give me back the money. then politely say so yourself? thanks

Golden Bucks

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Dear Ninja
the individual above me violated my refund policy therefore he will not get reimbursed
PayPal limited his account and froze funds, My policy does NOT cover this.

My policy:
We are responsible to deliver the paypal funds to you within 13 minutes directly after the payment, Delivery time may sometimes usually take longer if there are mass orders of funds.
We are not responsible to any way you intend to spend your paypal funds, we are just here to provide you with funds and not tell you what to do with them.
We are not responsible for account limitation by paypal, if they ask you to confirm your credit card on the account or any other details it is your job and we are not liable for anyhing.
if funds have been chargeback in less than 5 days then you are eligible to get a refund of upto 90% if the funds we originally sent to you are still on your account, otherwise a refund of certain % will be given.

Location of refund policy: http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=56222

I am out

cucc

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Dear Ninja
the individual above me violated my refund policy therefore he will not get reimbursed
PayPal limited his account and froze funds, My policy does NOT cover this.

My policy:
We are responsible to deliver the paypal funds to you within 13 minutes directly after the payment, Delivery time may sometimes usually take longer if there are mass orders of funds.
We are not responsible to any way you intend to spend your paypal funds, we are just here to provide you with funds and not tell you what to do with them.
We are not responsible for account limitation by paypal, if they ask you to confirm your credit card on the account or any other details it is your job and we are not liable for anyhing.
if funds have been chargeback in less than 5 days then you are eligible to get a refund of upto 90% if the funds we originally sent to you are still on your account, otherwise a refund of certain % will be given.

Location of refund policy: http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=56222

I am out

I have done deals with him and never had problems.
We are under another deal, I have to wit because i think he has some issues or maybe is busy.
This is the first time he keeps me waiting for 3 days, told me stuff which he couldnt complete.

i have good faith in him, and i have invest a decent amount of LR to him.

60$, He is worth more than that ! I BET!

I will update how this deal goes asap people!

Golden Bucks

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
cucc
Whats the reason of ur spam post there?
If you have something against him - write another blacklist claim.

Golden Bucks

Seems like someone is hiding something.
I am not hiding anything
i am sure you are able to view old posts

Edit: Ninja, i am a democratic person . If you think i should refund i will refund
you are the judge

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
I need to see the truth.
I dont want someone paid or not get paid by wrong decision.

Golden Bucks

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
I need to see the truth.
I dont want someone paid or not get paid by wrong decision.

Ninja,
User paid me for 800$ PayPal (was 64$ LR)
I went ahead and sent in 2 payments (400$ each) to make up the 800$
less than 10 minutes later, PayPal locked the buyers paypal account and was asking for more information.
if you check my thread i clearly say that i am not responsible if paypal locks your account, i am ONLY responsible if the card holder reports to paypal within 5 days of the transaction i will reimburse the buyer 90% of the original transaction.
In this case, PayPal locked the buyer account (i am not responsible about this) and PayPal wanted information from the Buyer (again, i am not responsible for this)
I have MANY MANY MANY customers buying from me daily.
I can show you my LR account, i have over $4,000 from just offering this service

eskam0tag3

DEER
Депозит
0$
ninjalook my history chat
after first 400$ payment locked and Golden Bucks was tell me not worryafter 24h payment will be unlocked
second 400$ Golden Buckswas write me "NOT TOUCH THIS MONEY FOR 3H OR AKK WILL BE LIMITED" and i not have touch

after 20-25 min total my akk paypal is limiteld and all 2 payment was automatic return to holder

so for this i need refund because Golden Buckshave tell me wrong help
and before send money from paypal i was make some question to Golden Bucks
PAYMENT SEND LIKE GIFT? YES
SEND IN 1 TIME PAYMENT? YES
AFTER HOW MANY TIME SURENOT BE CHARGEBACKS? 5 DAYS

all this reply are worng for this i need refund

NINJA I WAIT UR REPLY

Депозит
0$
Hello.
I read all post here becouse i work with Gold Bucks and i know him relly good we make soo mouch good deal. Abut this situation here whot write eskam0tag3 i can say only this we are here dont know whot pp acc eskam0tag3 using if this hacked pp and if its verify or not if not verify and send soo mouch money its normal get limited next if its verify and hacked posible too limited its too high if dont have good socks etc. Another think if they create self pp acc and make verify vcc or other method and they using bad socks for create this pp acc same they get limited after recive first money. So we dont know nothing about this i dont think if its fault Gold Bucks becouse i see meany times when pp make acc limited moust times fault is for people who get or creat pp acc so Ninja you need know this Golden Bucks only send founds they cant warentty not limited if they dont know nothing about pp acc where send and how its use it. Make limited pp acc its soo easy and i think you know it. Again i can say i buy from Golden Bucks meany $kk pp cash never have any problems but i using good pp acc self create and using good socks checking about paypal blacklist before using it for paypal create etc.. This is all from me about this situation.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху