Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Jimservice
1. Noone will be removed just because you or SOMOEONE else want it so much. Noone will be removed if he is liar or mastrubating 23 hours out ofr 24. Thats his right to make business. And even if you doesnt like the fact what he touch his penis with same finger he touch his keyboard to write shitty messages to you - THAT IS HIS RIGHT.
If that will happen once - ALL VENDORS SHOULD BE VANISHED. because i recieve alot of complains.
2. I dont see amount which you lost because of his actions. show me that amount. i will see what he will tell me. and if ill agree with it, ill put countdown timer (as allways) and incase he will not back that amount to you - he will be put to ripper group. Thats how it goes. So please learn how to make bus in right way.

3. All other vendors. Show me same posts against him in same manner as Jimservice done. This way you can refund loss of money against him and we can punish him if ill se enough proofs.

Jimservice

<span style="color:green">Seller of:<br>&nbsp;<a h
Депозит
0$
Ninja, it's not loss of money. Who cares about few dumps. May be you will at least imagine new status for the forum? Like a "Problem person" or anything else in same manner? Problem is that those buyers are taking too much of time. And he is only one from many others like him. By assigning statuses to those peoples vendors will have info for thinking about should he deal with problem person or not.

+ mostly this topic was created because of a bad feedback from gold_man after all replaces. Vendors should defend their reputation or I am wrong?

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Jimservice
U're 100% correct.

But Who cares about few dumps not wright thing. :)
Put some amount there and we'll have good way to punish him for that.
Getting back $ for his mouth and action - would be much better for your pocket, than just deleting someone out.

Jimservice

Депозит
0$
Ninja, ok then he should pay at least for last given to a him 8 approved (classic) dumps: 8x20 = 160. He should pay this amount to you.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Jimservice
We dont need those money. And thanx for rightly filled blacklist claim. Thats a good example how bus should be made between buyers and vendors.
Instead of crying in every vendors topic - they must combine all proofs together and put'em in blacklist section. This way we will get rid of bad vendors and bad buyers.

gold_man
You have 48hrs to send those money to Jimservice
Thank you.

Депозит
0$
waww
wait all i was away and knw i start reading this all
i dnt need those 160$ and im ready 2 pay just explain this
first replace all bad
2nd replace all bad
3rd replace 8 approvall
thats the fact and thats what happened knw if u didnt like my logs and my proofs i dnt knw what did i do 2 pay for my order twice ?
in fact he should pay for my printed plastics for first and secound replace thats if theres a right mined in this forum
why would i pay for my replace ????

and jim ur stuff is garbage what would u call card eror and decline
goldman wants free stuff from u !! lol !! u got any proof !!? i dnt see that in ur logs or ur posts so cut the bull shit and dnt just type lies

and for other vendors u talking abt here u can check them out http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=51911&page=2

after ur replay ninja ill do what ever

Последнее редактирование:
Депозит
0$
Ninja, it's not loss of money. Who cares about few dumps. May be you will at least imagine new status for the forum? Like a "Problem person" or anything else in same manner? Problem is that those buyers are taking too much of time. And he is only one from many others like him. By assigning statuses to those peoples vendors will have info for thinking about should he deal with problem person or not.

+ mostly this topic was created because of a bad feedback from gold_man after all replaces. Vendors should defend their reputation or I am wrong?

so u replace shity dumps with another shity dumps and u want good feedback ...??? ur last replace u sent all checked 8 approvall those was the fresh dumps and the only vaild ones u sent ... and u complain from my bad feedback i think vendors like this style must have pink colour and shity statuses so that buyers stay away from them !!!

Депозит
0$
since i got no replay till know and since countdown timer is on and as a respect for u ninja and nt for this hull thread either this hull bull shit talk and proofs provided by jim ....

again i say just as a respect 4 u ninja ...... jim paste ur lr number im gona send those 160
$ shoes clean

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:44 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:37 PM ----------

since i got no replay till know and since countdown timer is on and as a respect for u ninja and nt for this hull thread either this hull bull shit talk and proofs provided by jim ....

again i say just as a respect 4 u ninja ...... jim paste ur lr number im gona send those 160
$ shoes clean

im nt gona accpet unresolved problems or ripper status on my nick ... for 160$ either im gona keep argu abt it .. things r clear 2 me im right even if im paying these money but im still right !!! some times wind blows Contrary what ships like !!!

Jimservice

Депозит
0$
gold_man, don't use my loyal replace policy against me. Don't be a gay please.

First time I am replacing without checking & you can say everything what you want & blame me in shitty replaces, shitty dumps, shitty service & WHATEVER! And your words can not be checked. But I can easily check the dumps before give them to you & I will see real validrate (what's happened in this situation).

gold_man, better Go & check other peoples feedback before writing here your messages.

I will appreciate if you gold_man will not pay & will be banned here :D

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:38 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:19 PM ----------

gold_man, use same lr acc number where you've pay for your order.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:42 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:38 PM ----------

I've also sent you a PM with details where to pay.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 08:58 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 08:42 PM ----------

& don't worry your reply will be never last here. I will keep writing here until you will say here, in public, sorry to me & that you was wrong.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
gold_man
Just paste confirmation what u sent money.
And we'll close that issue.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху