Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Makaveliii

Новичок
Депозит
0$
I want my account to get filled with money, but why should I wait even longer when he is here and answering? He tells me "answer shop ticket system" ,
well I just got access, and guess what? THere is nothing to answer..

Geks can u solve this problem asap!

Elusive

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
You may not receive a message back because of glitches that are associated due to DDoS at our store, and when he finished please write again repeated the ticket, and we are mandatory to assist you, we're not going and not going to ever throw, the more for such a trifle!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 22:05 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:52 ----------

Shop was to work something like I did to you personally replenishment + small bonus.

Makaveliii

Новичок
Депозит
0$
You may not receive a message back because of glitches that are associated due to DDoS at our store, and when he finished please write again repeated the ticket, and we are mandatory to assist you, we're not going and not going to ever throw, the more for such a trifle!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 22:05 ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 21:52 ----------

Shop was to work something like I did to you personally replenishment + small bonus.

Problem solved, + he gave me a little bonus.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху