0$
admin why this ripper has not be ban or assign ripper to yet

please do some thing about this guy is been a while now

InForm

Новичок
Депозит
0$
fatwallet aka Najore aka keny809 aka chula5 aka m3rit aka justinmoore
24 hours to resolve the issue, otherwise the cirucs will end.

Последнее редактирование:

fatwallet

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Circus? Seriously? With all due respect, because more users have the same ip range as mine you assume it is the same person, Deer yourself for that. I live with 4 other carders bro, check the logs, 3 of those accounts are mine, and 2 of them are not even active, this is the only one i use, i moved here recently.

I will resolve the issue when i have his money, after he has said, i should do it whenever i feel like, have you taken anytime to read all that i have said? For his bold words he will get his money when i sell the items myself, as i will.

I he cannot wait, then do as you think better, if i get labeled a ripper i will at least be happy knowing he is never gonna get his money, that disrespectful son of a card. Comes here playing the victim while uses most of his energy being a pain in the ass and cursing at me.

Cheers Mates.

club77

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
fatwallet, i don't know what you are trying to archive here you think you can just talk and admin will not ban or assign ripper to you, you are ripper try to accept it and live with it and stop those stores of yours. be a man and accept ripper status for the new year as a gift. good luck

InForm

Новичок
Депозит
0$
fatwallet, a few months was enough to pay out the money, so now you get 24 hours to pay. After blacklist is resolved - you will get banned for a month, don't disrespect administration. Please keep the conversation polite, thank you.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху