eskam0tag3 / icq : *605214795*stupid ripper

Депозит
0$
DEER status assign me because i have write bad pos for NINJA because i was ripp from 2 man and ninja not assign him status ripper. second before promise big work and after send me 3 cc- 2 died 1 work. if work only 1 not is my problem and for receive ur % i must receive before big work. u tell thath im bustina117? IM ESKAM0TAG3. this is my only username and all know this. sorry but i will send u ur share only if i will receive big work. i not send share in this moment because i not lose my system for little money.

and when u posting here u must paste all chat logs not chat logs thath are good for u.

bye

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 12:08 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 12:07 PM ----------

NINJA IM NOT RIPPER . REMEMBER TO DELETE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK FROM MY PROFILE

Apart from being a Ripping Thief! I think you are also Blind! I posted the link where even Ninja wrote himself that you are Bustina, so your dull attempt to deny your 2nd username is clearly stupid!

Why don't you paste the logs where I said I will give you big work you Thief!
You think I will send more work to a ripping thief like you so that I get ripped more? Post the full logs here you claimed you saved so that the forum will see where a ripping liar like you promised to pay my 160 euros you stole and we even agreed never ever to deal cos it took a thief over 1 week to even acknowledge you were going to pay back.

The question we should ask is, did u cashout my card? Answer yes
Did you promise to pay me 160 euros? Answer yes
Did we agree to forget other deals cos you were too slow to pay me my cash? Answer yes
Did you eventually pay the money, you promised you were going to pay the next day? Answer No
Are you a lair and a hungry Ripper? Ans yes

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:31 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:27 PM ----------

This was from our last conversation and you said you will send my share no problem, but an obvious hungry ripper like you had plans to rip and now you ask I send more work so I open another ripping thread how you ripped me me more? Funny?

James Wilson:*im here and im not ripper
James Wilson:*ok tomorrow i send ur share no problem

Me:*2morrow no payment, ripper list opened with logs, cos i prefer dealing with straight forward professionals, not stupid lieing noobs, if i knew i should have stuck with escrow, not this dumb rubbish!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:31 PM ----------

This was from our last conversation and you said you will send my share no problem, but an obvious hungry ripper like you had plans to rip and now you ask I send more work so I open another ripping thread how you ripped me me more? Funny?

James Wilson:*im here and im not ripper
James Wilson:*ok tomorrow i send ur share no problem

Me:*2morrow no payment, ripper list opened with logs, cos i prefer dealing with straight forward professionals, not stupid lieing noobs, if i knew i should have stuck with escrow, not this dumb rubbish!!

Депозит
0$
Ninja please ask this hungry ripping thief " eskam0tag3" to send you all our logs so u can ban him and give him RIPPER Status

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху