dollarbo! ripped me 11.5k(MY SHARE)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Forensic

Новичок
Депозит
0$
His ICQ is 429690912, His nick on .su and here is same "dollarbo!" . I'm going to post logs and screenshots here after 12hrs from now. So thats a time frame for him to get back to me with the money. He called me yesterday telling me to come online and I came after 7 mins of his call, I had this 1 reply from my dozens of messages to him, "Let me know when u here" And I was after 7mins of his call and he wasn't responding me. Clearly he's a jerk and another low lifer. He doesn't answers my calls neither reply my messages. He's just staying invisible on ICQ to stay away from me as much as he can. Anyways it's just a start, I will post logs and screen in next 12hrs and after I'm done with him. If anyone is doing a business with this guy stop that before its too late.

P.S : Ninja, Can I send u his logs and screens after 12hrs from now if he don't get back to me so you can give him a ripper's status on .su?

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
If Panther will assign him Ripper group, same will be done on c.su.

Forensic

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Yes. It's done. He said that he will pay me 2k in compensation by Friday which he didn't either so I'm done with this lamer. You can go ahead and put ripper status on this low life jerk. He's just trying to buy some more time that's it. And he's pretty much an unprofessional business man.

dollarbo!

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Forensic, despite everything? i guess it will bring good fortune to you if i have the ripper status for something i did not do right? Thank you Nile....

zbox

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Another one ripped...I am cool guy and respectfull and opened to any type of business !

Forensic

Новичок
Депозит
0$
U fucked up the whole thing and u promised to pay me 11.5k my share. YOU FUCKED UP ok? U gave ur WU drops ur fucking flagged drops so its NONE OF MY FUCKING BUSINESS. U received the money yes? AFTER THAT its none of my headache how u get that money and by what means. My job gets done when the money is their in the account and ur job starts from their so if any fuckup happens then its YOUR FUCKING fault. THEN again u made a fucking committment to pay me 2k USD by Friday which u later denied paying me. So its like ur always making fucking committments and then breaking and turning away from them. I know what happened and he deserves a fucking ripper status because he's trying to piss me more now. Please Panther give this bastard what he deserves. He has no right to even fucking say that shit when he himself fucked up.

Депозит
0$
It sucks that someone would rip someone when working with this amount of money and not continue to do business to make more money.

I don't understand rippers and their logic.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху