decrypter / ICQ# 413423110 / Ripper!

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
You starting to talk too much.
Just answer me a quick question. The icq number mentioned above belongs to you or not?

decrypter

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Im talking to much but you dont seem to be reading because i have told you 3 times allready that is not me.

decrypter

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
NO !!!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 07:41 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 07:25 PM ----------

These guy negative rep me again ! I have told several times hes making false accusecion.

Hes insulting , if you check the reputation thread i have made claims since the 16 and nothing have been fixed , you will also notice another accpunt accusing me from the same shit and other accounts putting negative rep , those accounts are banned yet still my reputation is not fixed , these guy and hes account needs to be banned because is common sense tha is a clone account.

Resolve the these problem on my reputation as it was , remove these "unresolved status" and check on these usernames i told you , probably the same person that is always ripping in these board.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
rokitbayy
I know what this icq number belongs to other cpro/csu member 100% who is mentioned in last cop's invasion
but im not sure if decrypter is his clone. U sure what this icq number belongs to him?

decrypter

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Now you are saying im someone from the cop file ? Im not even in the states nor i am a seller........

Your asking him for proof yet you put a disgusting status on my usename , if he doesnt get banned from here when he fails to provide where did he got that contact from ME you need to check how you deal with these kind of stuff , you choose to beliave someone that come out of nowhere , yet not ecen take into consideration a person that is been here since it started with no issues , people like thefmastes know me (old person from the 2 boards) , capac also know from old time because i work for him in the past among several others.

To me is stupid to make a circus out of me like it have been done (check how the rep. System have been abused to me) yet you dont fix these even though i been insulted.

You basically saying that is ok to come here in say X person is Y and its true because i say so.......

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
decrypter
Im starting to get annoyed out of your useless post.
You have 2 options - im banning you out of there and u're losing oportunity to watch this topic and influence to it (say words for your defense, argue with him) incase youll post spam messages.
Because i dont have time reading all this crap from you.

I have asked HIM question - you sit here and be quiet please.
Thank you.

decrypter

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Hey you know what bitch ? Ban me because im sick of you thinking you are big lol stupid imbecil i have know you before you where a moderstor hahaha you where always kissing obnon ass and admin to make you a moderator and know i guessyou feel like a queen huh ?

Jackass ive been in the forum scene since 2005 with never a problem and you come talk like your some big shit ? You talk about respect yet you dont respect other member and all you is threat others with your mighty ban powers lol get overyourself

So ban me because im not interested in continue in these places ; have a fun time dealing with these guy and all hes clones and have a good laught when you see him being blacklisted.....

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху