Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
hmmmmmm i smell spooky thing about you nathwill can you prove it any transaction details like tracking number date and etc. about the shipment.........

Депозит
0$
Cut the crap,DarkKing1 resolve your payment dispute or Ripper tag assigned.The Rest Leave Your Opinions to Oprah this is not a section for "chitchat".

Депозит
0$
chantelle7,what you smell?shut your mouth and don't accuse me wrongly.tusac12 got all the prove he needs,he knows am not at fault or why do you think he is still using my drops.he still shipped stuff to me today and he knows he will get his share .i dont care what you smell or think,i gave you the chance to use my drop but you did not.the mistake from darkking,i promised him money from my pocket and he made it look as if i was owing him money from the deal.so keep your smell to your self dude.if you will not work other that trust me will,and those i have sent money to or stuff please post comment.

tusac12

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
From nathwill1's comments it is clear that:
1. He did his job and am am still dealing with him.
2. The deal was between me and Darkking1, which has not been altered in any as you can read from nathwill1's posts. Hence he is making up stories of himself.
3. He is sitting on the $180, without doing any shit or work. I don't mind that but the shipper (me) hasn't received nothing till now.

So stop wasting my time, Panther's time and everybody's time and resolve this ASAP Darkking1!! And why don't you reply to serialkilla's comments?

Депозит
0$
The three of you should just shut the fuck up with all this "between me and him" bullshit. Do conference chat and talk about everything at once and give whoever deserve money his money and whoever does not deserve what he currently have should just put the excess down and save us our time.

Депозит
0$
serialkilla,if you are sensible enough you would have noticed from all comment i did my job perfectly and am not to be blamed for any thing.the truth is there for every one to see.i received item,sold it and sent money to whom i got the tracking of the item from.am i suppose to send the whole money of the item i sold?which of it could you not understand,if you dont have any thing to say just keep quiet.To all my cleints,item received and i will be shipping or selling them as we agreed,please leave comments here.

tusac12

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
man the deal btween me and nathwill , he will get money soon and send you ur money , dont worry .

STFU you idiot, he already sent you $180...Why the hell are you holding that?
And soon? After you become a grandma?
Stick to what the thread is and repay me or be banned..!!

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 06:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 06:07 PM ----------

The three of you should just shut the fuck up with all this "between me and him" bullshit. Do conference chat and talk about everything at once and give whoever deserve money his money and whoever does not deserve what he currently have should just put the excess down and save us our time.

That didn't work as this arab is too big of a loser to agree to that..I did my job, nathwill1 did his...The only idiot who is making a drama out of this is darkking1, who is holding onto the money.

l

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху