Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
SwitchSwitch
So, how much u lost and want him to refund?

SwitchSwitch

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Ninja,
Amount $430.00

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:26 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:26 PM ----------

Ninja,
Amount $430.00

D0p3Card3r

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Just Removed Deer Status ...Even Though Wasen`t Me Who Earned It !
I Didn`t Have Access To My Account Now Im Back !

1.I've Always Been A Good Person ! But What Happened Here Is I Really Got Hacked !
Mr.SwitchSwitch Just Admit It ....1 days Before We Made Deal You Was Begging For Me To Vouch For You On Other Forums ?? Why ?? Ur Not Makin Money ??? .....+.... 1 day Before Deal You Told Me You Had 1 Million Dumps In Base ....Then You Buy Me ?? 24 Dumps next day ??.....

2.Bottom Line Here ! You Sent Me And made Me download Stuff andYou Hacked My Pc 100 % I Don`t Care What Else You Say.You Posted Dumps BlackList After I started Posting On Your Thread To Protect Urself.Deep Down Both Me And You Knows Who Done It And It Is You 100 %.

3.It's All In ninja's Hand at The End My Job Was To Say The Truth ! Im A Honest Guy And Members Who Deal With Me...... And Knows Me...... Know Who I am.That's Your 2nd Time In Black List .....Once When You Arrived Here ....1 Month Ago lol And Now Again ! Ur Fishy !

4.And For The Lost Of 430 $ ....You Didn't Lost Anything .....You Hacked Me Back ! And Took Them Good Keylogger u have with .fr u made me install !

Only Reason I trusted What U made Me Download Is Because Your Vendor But I forgot to Check Ur History And How Fishy You Are Finding Urself In Blacklist 1st week U came Here.....Same story With Ur Declined Dumps lol.

5.Ninja All In Ur Hand !
I said The truth And Nothing But the truth!
Could Do That To Anyone ....Did It to me ....I spread it here !
He got mad ....opened A black-list !
Good Luck Enjoy life !
I don't Care What You say But You Hacked Me !
Ninja Please take full consideration Of What I say It's The truth !

Последнее редактирование:

SwitchSwitch

Новичок
Депозит
0$
please ninja this guy is bad tell him to refund my money !
Look he got unbanned ! tell him to give me my money back !

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
D0p3Card3r
You have 48hrs to make full refund.

If anyone hacked u - its your personal problem and it cant be as excuse for action u're done.
If you dont have enough IQ to protect yourself from being hacked - maybe you dont deserve to be here?

D0p3Card3r

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Ninja
It's Not If Anyone Hacked Me Or I Don't Know How To Protect Myself !........SwitchSwitch Hacked Me ! (It's Not Anyone It's SwitchSwitch)
And Once Again I Asked You Please Take Full Consideration About This.

The Truth 100 % is SwitchSwitch Is turning Broke And Hungry He is In 3 different Blacklists ! + Registering In Many Forums Lately ! As A new member Cause He is Not Making Money !

SwitchSwitch You Had 24 h from me to replace dumps ! ...... What Happened With That !??
Oh...Now I remember After Hacking Me And Taking Back ur 430 $ + Gain My dumps ! And I reported U hacked Me and replied on ur thread .......Then You said My dumps Were In inValid !

Ninja With All My respect ! Im Very Secured How I worked !
But I trusted 1 of Your Vendors ! ( SwitchSwitch )
Made Me Install A KeyLogger And Took His Money Back ! and got all my passwords For forums !

I don't Owe Nothing ....Please Take Full Consideration in This !
He is in 3 different Places In black List And still same stories with 1 Million Dump lol .....Why are You registering In all Other forums !??? You Are Not Making Money Here ??

You took back the 430 $ ....you sent me a keylogg And I trusted You cause You Have a Vendor Status !

Once Again ....You Are All over Blacklists SwitchSwitch !
While Im still dealing with members Here for Thousand Dollars Deals ,,,,Till today !
Am I ripping ? or do you see my name somewhere else then this blacklist!?? No I don't think so.....

Ninja With all My respect ....I got Hacked By switchswitch he took back his 430 $ .....There was 24 h to refund the invalid dumps I sold him ! but he didn't do it in 24 hours prefared to keylogg me and steal my info ! =)

Nothing More to say ....
That is the truth 100 %
It's All in Ninja's Hands !
Thanks For taking Full Consideration Ninja .....his name Is all Over blacklists !
+ He is Broke And registering On all Forums ! Even the worst ones ! lol

Hungry kidd ! Again,It's Not about my dumps ! I wouldve Exchanged Invalid's in 24 h like all Vendors And Dealers but SwitchSwitch Hacked Me....HIMSELF. And took back his 430 $ .....+ Gain my dumps !

Again Ninja Im claiming the truth and nothing but the truth !
Take Full Consideration ull see urself !
He is Broke And Ripping People And He is the one Who Keylogged Me And Took Back his 430 $ .

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 05:20 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 04:36 AM ----------

please ninja this guy is bad tell him to refund my money !
Look he got unbanned ! tell him to give me my money back !

You took them back same day You sent them !!!
YOU LIAR !
Stop Crying I Know That You Are Broke And Need Money to Feed Urself !

3 Different Black-lists ??!!
And You Believe Him Ninja ??
Take Full Consideration ....This guy is broke and don`t even have dumps !
1million in base and keep buying from different persons ?? and then openning black lists ....lol....same story again and again ! That's ur 4th time since ur here in black list.....2 month ago till now .....4 times in black list ! Your not a good person !
Good Luck Mr.keylogger!

D0p3Card3r

Новичок
Депозит
0$
I have money ....
But not For Rats ...Liars And Rippers Like You !
And Again...... You Took Back Your Money .
(end of discusson)
And For dumps I wouldve Exchanged Them You had 24 hours ! but You prefered to keylogg me lol
G0od Luck !
Ninja Take Good Consideration please ! And Ull see Urself....... Only His Acts Will proove The Man SwitchSwitch is !
You are In 4 different blacklists on forums broo =) c'mon i shouldnt even be waisting my time talking to you !

he got nothing else to say ! and learn how to count.....
SwitchSwitch says : I think 48 hours had passe this guy has no way of refunding me because he dont have money...

Ninja posted 48 hours ! at ''Yesterday, 01:59 AM''
Not even 24 h + are You in a hurry ??? why switchswitch to start ripping another victim ?? lol

Good luck ninja i dont understand how you keep a guy that is in 3 blacklists lol
always same story with invalid dumps + 1 million dumps !
Good Luck nothing else to say !

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
I dont have much time for this "bla-bla".

If u're not going to make refund we will end this case.

D0p3Card3r

Новичок
Депозит
0$
I'm Not Sending Any Money To This Ripper !
Ninja With All My Respect I Think You Should Read Back What Happened....

It's Not About Money..... I can Send You 500 $ Now Keep It In escrow For Me !
But Im Not Sending 430 $ To A Ripper ! That Keylogged Me And Took Back His Money.
Either Find Us A Solution For Both Of Us....Cause Now My Case Is Not Judged Fairly Enough!

This Guy Been In BlackList 4 times ! in 2 month !
Please consider and Redjuge this case back ninja Cause The Only Person You Will See In Black-List Is Him !
Thanks.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху