cresttor - icq 574223857, 562868092, [email protected]. Deers are trying to blackmail & rip us agai

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

iK!NG

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Jim has the best service, I just tried a dump which I never used for 2 weeks :D

Guess what? It worked!

Do not waste your time on this bull shitter, its pointless

Jimservice

<span style="color:green">Seller of:<br>&nbsp;<a h
Депозит
0$
It's not pointless. Check threads started by me. I was always right with my black-listings. Previous one was most exciting where bunch of clones were banned. Kids like he should not spoil this community.

cresttor

Новичок
Депозит
0$
cresttor, first of all you have make an order and give fake batch (I can ask for those money from here also - you owe me 567 LR). You never send the funds to any one of our supports (you even asked if icq XXXXX is our support and got a reply that HE IS NOT). So you've tried to rip us. Second - all our supports with masks of their ICQs & LR accounts are listed in our thread. You will be banned for the trying to rip me & because of breaking forum rules.

henrybrown, supports are listed in the thread.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:16 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 09:56 PM ----------

And as you are telling that you was not asking for the bin I will just quote again your chat:

And you are saying that you never ask for this bin? Your memory is so poor that you did not even remember what did you asked? :D haha. Ninja will read the logs fully (teamviewer session with the logs showing can be provided easily) and ban you :)

is that your sceenshort? stop editing the chat and give the right sceenshort,and you said you can ask that i own you 567 LR,for what?on what you paste is there any where you send me stuffs huh? you just a ripper,adding people with 2 icq and then you talk nice with one icq and the other one for ripping guys,am i am not the only victim,i think the same thing you do for some member too,with the same ripping id and the same lr account,when the person talk then you said the a dmi to band the person,your cup it full

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 11:32 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 11:17 PM ----------

you really cought your self,i never ask you those bin list,i ask those bin list with the ripping icq,let show to the admi the full sceenshort,then,

Jimservice

Депозит
0$
cresttor, Jimservice monthly profit was never less than [censored due to security reasons] $ and you are posting about f**king cents haha :D I never edit any line in the log, all the logs are correct. You owe me 567 lr for the order which you do & after that you were trying to get your order for free by giving us fake LR batch. So, kid, pay us those cents & get your order.

Последнее редактирование:

cresttor

Новичок
Депозит
0$
i dont care about what $$ you make,i just know that you are the same person ripped me,and the you took the same bins i gave you at the ripping id and then edit it and paste it,trying to be smart.my advice to you is,stop adding people on your ripping id and pretend that its was a referent person.

Jimservice

Депозит
0$
cresttor, you are cheaper than homos pants! There are nothing truthful in your messages. I am still wondering why Ninja did not ban you. You can pay us 567 LR and we will forget about your cheap ripping tries.

cresttor

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Ninja is man on honest,not like you ripper,he read both log,and also again i did not gave you fake batch number,i gave you the same batch number with your ripping id payment i did.you told me why i dont give full details of the transaction to check on lr,why dont you find out if the batch its true or not?you know so you can not ask,because you the same man ripped me using that icq to ripp

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
cresttor mixbillion aka gash
Im watching your ass. And my luck what i know PLRAX very well as very good person.
For impersonating him u're banned.

Jimservice
Ninja, he was blackmailing us, he is breaking forum rules in our thread and in this thread. He was trying to rip us by sending fake batch info. There is no place here for such guys. I think you did not read this thread fully. Assign him ripper status, please.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 01:09 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 01:04 PM ----------

Or trying to rip here is not enough for receiving ripper status? I guess so if he is still not banned.
Ripper status for what? For blackmailing you?
Or for TRYING (as YOU think so) to rip you?
Well - what ull say if some person come here and say "vendor sent me BAD dumps, he KNEW about it and sent me them intentionally, so he should be ripper just because I WANT SO".
Take it easy next time.
Noone will be assigned Ripper status for such actions.
If you found such smartass in you icq conversation one time - ill give you FREE advice: just ignore hi next time. You found person who want to steal from you, but you was smarter and as result he was fucked. You're winner.
Congratulations. I have such ppl in my icq for like 5-7/day. They just smartasses nothing more.
You post here this topic and now EVERY person who will comunicate with him in future - will know about his ripping intentions.
But! If you didnt sent him stuff or money - this is not ripping. Please see the difference
Thank you.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху