Депозит
0$
Club77 why you not send his money..You wrote me that you will send his money because you not ripper..But you must show it..why you wait more and more..Dont you have 300lr?? Clear this please this is so bed avdertisament for you...Man lives for honor..

Linning718

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Club77 why you not send his money..You wrote me that you will send his money because you not ripper..But you must show it..why you wait more and more..Dont you have 300lr?? Clear this please this is so bed avdertisament for you...Man lives for honor..

Lol he will pay his rent with 300lr! This guy is unbelievable! He is petty ripper, can't wait until the truth is revealed and he is out of our world

club77

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Ninja why you don't me help??
Still nothing from my moneys. He promise monday. Now is tuesday and nothing. Ninja please ban him.

i have send share to two member here for other deal since you blacklisted me that's to tell you am not ripper but i will never send until ninja give 48hour to send to you. so be patience and wait for ninja

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
club77
24hrs to solve the issue.

UP status assigned and ull never will be removed unless birdhumming will say what he recieved his money. That'll be fair.
:)

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху