Clones, newbies, beggars and deers are attacking vendor. Administation reaction is needed. A lot of

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

Jimservice

<span style="color:green">Seller of:<br>&nbsp;<a h
Депозит
0$
senshido, by dealing with us customer accept our conditions. Checker is our Judge.

darky, I am asking admin for assistance because the guys does not related anyhow to my service are harming my reputation. That's all.

And one more time Jimservice is a first-hand seller.

senshido

Новичок
Депозит
0$
We were ones using your stuff so of course we can complain, and what is use of checker that ruins dumps? Example check China and YOU GET PICKUP-STOLEN CARDS INSTORE!!!
YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT REAL WORLD CARDING AND YOUR CHECKER IS RIGGED TO YOUR ADVANTAGE. Just because it approves after it wont work for us doesnt mean shit!

Confirme

DEER
Депозит
0$
lol i am think do some like this
this 1 guy and etc we know
clone maza:555 and vendorsnames:xxxx

Slim-Thug.jpg

slim_thug_boss_of_all_bosses.jpg

SlimThug.jpg

+codeine you know good

3243562388_1639390fa7.jpg

slim-thug-show-545x545-500x500.jpg

maybe icq lost?

but i am interesting scene our steps more drama

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 10:49 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 10:47 PM ----------

Admin сrdsu.su public cop operations? you understand or you use heroin or codeine?

this drama is good to life scene worldwide yeah reality
i am interesting

Jimservice

Депозит
0$
senshido, do not explain me about checking non-usa stuff. But you also know that check is the only one way to know if customer are telling truth are not. I can not believe in any word written by new customer to support icq.

senshido

Новичок
Депозит
0$
So then why should we believe what you say either? You just admit RIGHT NOW you sell stuff that probably wont work. What because you are dump seller you are now better and more honest then all?

Jimservice

Депозит
0$
senshido, checking untouched dumps are showing if customer are lying or not. But those dumps will not work after. I can search in checker history if it's still exist there (try2check keeping history for 7 days). And I don't sell the stuff which won't probably work. We have big list of overfucked (even not by our customers) bins which we are not selling for sometime until security leverl goes down on those bins. We always care about customers.

Support also telling me that you willing to buy those dumps even after you complaint about bad validity. I am awaiting logs to post here. All this bullshit at forum started when support deny you in further purchases.

Confirme

DEER
Депозит
0$
Thanx bro to up my Reputation power.
i am answer you positive done.

just thanx realy bro understand this.

senshido

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Yes we were willing to buy so we can get the FEW working andyou can replace the bad ones as you should especially to such reputable people as us.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху