Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

deputat

<span style="color:green">Seller of:<br>&nbsp;<a h
Депозит
0$
Yes i will do this, i will give screenshot of checked dumps that i will replace. Thanks.

Депозит
0$
i knew from the beginning. this Deputat guy will be reported here on black list.i hope he can defend him self. he claim he is not zoomer. but rather said he bought the services from zoomer.lets wait for the next step. APPROVED DUMPS ON CHECKER WITH SCREEN SHOTS.WITH REPLACEMENTS TIME FROM YOUR RULES 24HRS.
If you able to prove your staffs are good. then i will use funds deposited in your shop for orders.the deposit has been there for almost getting to a year.

Последнее редактирование:

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
deputat
You're serious man, doing serious business.
Dont let me force to give you timeframe for finish that deal.
Thank you.

deputat

Депозит
0$
Ninja i will do replacement, support was not working on weekend, he working on monday-friday, he will fix it, i already told him to do this and take this under control. Thanks

deputat

Депозит
0$
Here is result of checker the dumps i sent to him:

LINK IVE DELETED!!! (C)Ninja.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Man. ive delted ur link.
Its pure luck what i was there.
You understand what that means?
What EVERY person on board who saw ur screenshot, could use those dumps by that time????
How you can be that irresponsible?
Damn.

koshnevo
Did he sent you dumps with screenshot from them?

koshnevo

Новичок
Депозит
0$
O my god. Its idiots service. Where is you brains ?

Ninja
I got dumps from him, but i dont got scans. 29 mins this idiot link was here. Can you upload history how much people saw this ?. I think not many. Now i go to work to chek dumps. I will not cheat, , but in the evening i will post the result here.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
I cant see its there, tbh.

But it was like late evening time in US, so i hope not many.

deputat

Депозит
0$
You asked scans i put scan here, koshnevo you told that you do not mind if dumps will be killed after i post it, but you edit your post so i can't show it but you told this in your post.

PS: I ask to remove this black because i send proof that my dumps are valid. Koshnevo if you continue post that i have shit service or telling that i am idiot i will post black on you because i check that our base is valid.

Последнее редактирование:
Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху