Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
EDITING? i can put ORIGINAL SCREENSHOT when u say that sorry that u will pay that ur BABY its sick that remove blacklist .. blabla that u will send money? yes when u buy dumps all its ok u pay i give u dump and all its ok but when we talk for dumps to cashout and i give u dump. UPFRONT u dont payme the lasttime and u say will send 1500$ lr..

@jimservice whit all respect to you this is not your fight you need to know the FACTS this user maybe from you buy normal he pay u giveme DUMP yeah all its ok whit me too but when I GIVE DUMPS to cashout he dissapear and dont send last payment of 1500$ i can put ALL LOGS IN SCREENSHOT original now he wanna argue that is not real....

cashline2.0

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Bro now am tired of this BS okay. DO what every you wanna do okay. Oh come on this is not 1869, now software is every where to edit make screen shot looks original while not. Can you be honest that you and your support never ask for free Good feed exchange of dumps?

Jimservice

<span style="color:green">Seller of:<br>&nbsp;<a h
Депозит
0$
Rhamses, cashline2.0, edit the logs please. Remove your personal info from there about childs. It's bad for both of you!!!!

Депозит
0$
ninja. cashline must GET ripper status he rippeme off 1.5k and now wanna say that is not true i quote his words here when he say (dexter sorry i been busse but all will be ok) then he edit post but is saved in my quote answer post HE NEED BE BANEED INSTANT i have the logs and the proof check your self.. i can put the screenshoots too @jimservice dont need to give opinion here becasue IF HE BUY dumps all ok he pay 1st but if u give DUMPS to cashout HE STEAL yourmoney when he get dumps upfront to cashout.... this is my final note just checks both logs i paste .. or ask him to post his own logs that will be the same that mine..

cashline2.0

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Ripped you off $1,500 for dumps you said 10, now 11, now 12 pcs. Don't be ridiculous. You just being jealous because i commented on other sellers that sell real shit not your BS dumps. if u saying you gave me 10 dumps upfront usa, u mean 150$ 1 pcs for usa. How does this sound to yourself. OMG I love ya man

Депозит
0$
Ripped you off $1,500 for dumps you said 10, now 11, now 12 pcs. Don't be ridiculous. You just being jealous because i commented on other sellers that sell real shit not your BS dumps. if u saying you gave me 10 dumps upfront usa, u mean 150$ 1 pcs for usa. How does this sound to yourself. OMG I love ya man

As an outsider looking in, Rhames should be owed the money as agreed. If you felt that the price was too high for the dumps, then maybe you should have just bought them instead of agreeing to another form of payment.

Thats how Cashouts go.. the vendor fronts you, he expects $$$ back more than what the original cost would have been. Just like in real life, he gave you a "loan" and expects "interest" back on his $$$.

cashline2.0

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
@ Arigold, we did not agreed in any terms that that i will pay him$1,500. I only told him that i will surprise him if stuff work i will give him 1,500 LR.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Dexter 27/02/2012 17:51

but how much are u sending?
Cashline 2.0 27/02/2012 17:51

will send 1.5k
Cashline 2.0 27/02/2012 17:51

LR
Dexter 27/02/2012 17:52

how much u can work?
Dexter 27/02/2012 17:52

more u can work
Dexter 27/02/2012 17:53

if u can send WU is better i need wu to my drop

or LR like u can

i have more work fresh waiting
Cashline 2.0 27/02/2012 17:53

shit i already send wu to exchanger
You wrote too much spam there.
You should ALLWAYS put important things and show me them BEFORE pasting full logs in initial message.

SO.
cashline2.0
You have 48hrs to send $1500.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху