Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
Provided enough proofs about Blue*. He is all the time here and still not responding., neither on forum nor on icq. Cannot believe it.

nsn

Депозит
0$
This must be the neatest first post report in the blacklist section that I have ever seen. :rocks

Депозит
0$
Депозит
0$
How many time do i have to send you the .doc??????????
your last chance.
i will not keep chasing for you.
I will give you it for the last time
pm me and i will upload again with the password you want.

if you do not pm me in 24hrs i will post it in public WITHOUT a password.

i am tired of this shit

Депозит
0$
How many time do i have to send you the .doc??????????
your last chance.
i will not keep chasing for you.
I will give you it for the last time
pm me and i will upload again with the password you want.

if you do not pm me in 24hrs i will post it in public WITHOUT a password.

i am tired of this shit

You saw my private messages on this forum and didn't answer. Lets be honest, you didn't send me anything. Don't lie. I have entire log of icq conversation too. How is possible that you are replying now? I expect your full refund. Kindly double check the last word in previous sentence: refund.

Депозит
0$
You saw my private messages on this forum and didn't answer. Lets be honest, you didn't send me anything. Don't lie. I have entire log of icq conversation too. How is possible that you are replying now? I expect your full refund. Kindly double check the last word in previous sentence: refund.
I have sent you it MULTIPLE times
i am now giving you last chance.
PM me with a password and i will upload on sendspace.
if you dont send me message in 24hrs i am posting the file public.
last chance.

Депозит
0$
I have sent you it MULTIPLE times
i am now giving you last chance.
PM me with a password and i will upload on sendspace.
if you dont send me message in 24hrs i am posting the file public.
last chance.

Blue* look I have my own work to do. Although I still fully respect you as you can see from my messages I tell you again don't lie. You know the truth. You didn't send me anything. You shall publically show the proof with clearly visible date when and what you provided to me. I have proofs messaging you on icq all the time asking where are you and why no refund received. Because of you I had to find another seller which is the reason why I expect refund from you. Your latest ''manual'' message (manual because you were having some automated ones saying ''I am away from my computer right now.'') to me on icq was on second January. Don't tell me you provided me any downloading link via forum's private message. Im sure you know very well that you didn't.

Furthermore someone on the forum told me approximately 2-3 weeks ago he is talking with you on the icq. At exactly the same time you weren't visible as Available to me. This also says something, huh? Unfortunately I cannot reveal his username - according to the forum rules I shouldn't mention names, so I don't.

You told me the service/eproduct will be provided in a couple of hours from my payment. Now is almost 3 weeks. I don't need and don't want it anymore. I had to PAY to someone to provide the same subject to me. Believe it or not I got it from him in less than 20 minutes for less than 50% of your ''price'' which you haven't refunded. I know the fact about his price has absolutelly nothing to do with this claim. I am saying to you you didn't provide anything and you know this very well.

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху