donnyray44

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
plz i am not a ripper

Clones - not "IP issue", stupid ripper. Means ur clone have been marked aswell as ALL your accounts and they was tagged with apropriate status.
So - get lost.

please i am not a ripper, i think u make some mistake here.. the same thing happen to my first account and you don't want to listen bro.. check me well i don't sell any thing here i just pick up dumps vendor and deal with them... non of them have problem with me. plz restore my account thank you

leenux

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
please i am not a ripper, i think u make some mistake here.. the same thing happen to my first account and you don't want to listen bro.. check me well i don't sell any thing here i just pick up dumps vendor and deal with them... non of them have problem with me. plz restore my account thank you

Its against the forum rule to have more than 1 account, also I think you were tagged automatically by the script.

donnyray44

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
NINJA I BELIEVE YOU HAVE MAKE A MISTAKE ABOUT ME FOR TAGGING ME AS A RIPPER,, I NEVER RIPP ANYONE I NEVER SELL ANYTHING... U BLOCK MY FIRST ACCOUNT AND BLOCK THIS TOO.. PLZ CHECK ME VERY WELL THANKS

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Lol.

Clones circus out there. :)
Jelaus because you lost your clones account? haha. :) This is only begining, Rippers.
Our members is under protection from you. :)

Mask_b

DEER
Депозит
0$
RIPPER ICQ610368821 Hack Masters Best US; LR U4051653...
And (dumps.su ICQ 602857998) is his partner and support...

This gay is RIPPER and dumps.su is his support to rip ppl ..
dumps.su recommend this gay to me as Hacker dumps seller and he told that he buy from him bulks order all the time .. after the deal with the seller and i get ripped i go back to ask dumps.su about the guy he recommend to me !! his answer was I don't speak to this guy his a Lamer and he used to be reseller and he used to sell for me!!!!???? that's Prove that this guy's are Partner and i notes that they login and out in ICQ at the same time some time. I think its the some person with many diffirent ID .. please if anyone notes this ICQ and name let me know where this motherfucker advertise..
I have Prove for everything I said ..

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Write thread in blacklist section.
U understand plain and simple difference between topic and post?

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху