BossDrop

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
yes it is not going to give me anything. to ban a ripper. that others have not been cast in the money.

BossDrop

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
eliteneocc is an unknown quantity at this point
UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS

Send Message
User Lists
User Notes (0)

Last Activity: Today 03:02 AM

BossDrop

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
eliteneocc is an unknown quantity at this point
UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Last Activity: Today 03:00 AM

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
eliteneocc
Ignoring answering to my questions will lead u to countdown and ripper status.
Its ur YOUR case and YOU need to provide proof what you not guilty.

BossDrop

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
RIPPER...

eliteneoccRIPPER...
Ignoring answering to my questions will lead u to countdown and ripper status.
I has notified him in the PM. but he reluctant to give me money. he Ignoring
he received the money. please block access to the forum.
infantry was at the forum and 100% went to see what was written in the subject line: BLACK

Последнее редактирование:

mannersman

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Bossdrop you should be happy you receive something.. I wish Mine was successful like this guy,I would love it.. rather you come here to call shit about me... Try to understand when deal goes this way okay. You don't have to compare people you been working with... Ninja Please try to do something about this.... I NEVER GET A DAMN FROM THIS MINE JOB.

eliteneocc

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
i didnt send half admin,i was suppose to send his share when my partner withdraws and send me as agreed on % terms but unfortunately the transfers was reversed back either by the account holder of the login or they reversed it thereselves bossdrop and his partner knows the money was sent back but they just wanted to blame me and make me pay their share,i didnt recieve any money from my partner and i didnt rip anyone and i will never rip anyone,if the transfer was not sent back to the login my partner would have withdraw and send me and i will send bossdrop his share,i have done deals after this and am still doing,i have not ripped anyone on this site,you can ask about me from people i have done transaction with,Thank you for your time in resolving this issue

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху