Big ripper C4rd3R lie me in 2000$

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
"sold to other", "he ripped me in past"
PROOFS PROOFS.
Show me them!

+ u waited 3 days without explanation to him - and that is very bad move.

1. If you have somethin against him - why i didnt saw a open blacklist. Ur past with him have nothin with this situation.
2. So after he ripped u, u decided to deal with him same thing (act like him) and do same way like him (rip him off) - so this is not much better.
4. Im disapointed, coz i have to explain such simple things to old member like u.

Anyway:
I didnt saw any open blacklist against him.
I dont see proofs what he ripped u.

So before this - that means what u just took his money, means u ripped him.

I dont believe anyone words as person who judge this situation all i see now is just like that:
Open black list against you with proofs and aknowledge from you what you owe money to him - checked.
Open black list against him - failed.

Consider this as warning.

"give me idea, im listening"
huh? man - im not the person who will rule way of ur bus. I dont get a penny for it.
You have problem with him regarding this this blacklist
and i dont see his problem with you, regarding to blacklist.
Think twice and speak with him to find solution about this problem.
Thats it.

Депозит
0$
oky , i got the logs now , full logs , because the log is big , i already send you that in pm , and you can read full logs , and see how many time i deal with this ripper and at the last fucked me for 2k$ , before that , read the top when i ask him for user in forum what he say , and you say why i didn't do black for him ? even i do that he will create other user and join forum simple ! , even if i write black for his icq , he will create other icq simple !.
here is the proof that he is the same guy 100%
-----------------------------------------------------
look what he say in old logs

realboy (14:15:18 16/01/2011)
man bin other see or china cheker dont use
new logs of last time :
TheRocK (02:31:14 13/07/2011)
discover have bad rate

realboy (02:31:27 13/07/2011)
try other checker china

TheRocK (02:32:00 13/07/2011)
checker china ?

realboy (02:32:06 13/07/2011)
yes

---------------------------------------------------
this is the proofs !
There is one thing ! this ripper he doesn't past full logs , he past the logs he want only , now i sent to you all the logs new (which in this thread) and old one (when he ripped me)

the only guy who saying "china checker" is him , and more proof then this , you can see his english in both logs , and his way of talking.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Do you know how to read english and understand it?

Ok, ill spend my own time once again and tell u what to do:
1. Make SEPARATE thread.
2. Read rules of posting to blacklist.
3. No need to send me bunch of logs and think what i have time to read ALL of them and understand somethin, instead of this paste brief explanation of problem with him, post proof what him - him. what u dealt with that icq number, etc etc etc
4. post logs in that thread.
5. mark with red tags most important part of logs.

Ill back and see all ur proof. if they'll be enough and ill see what its person who mentioned - ill do one way. If not - another.

Thats clear or i need to explain simple things to you once again?

Депозит
0$
there 2 accounts lost pass other 2 not full registration. and old accounts no rip no one user.you therock rip my money you lie ninja with paste scam logs with other rip and you evreday resell my base in shop and made are more 12.000$ no pay me noting.big ripper.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху