Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Ninja please FOR GODSAKE, Give him ripper status. Why are u not taking any action against this ripper AT ALL????

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
Are u never gonna take this seriously and let this person allow ripping more people? Whats wrong with u Ninja honestly? Ur not giving any interest in this post when everything is proven here, Yet u go to other posts and assign ripper status. WHY ARE YOU NOT ASSIGNING this bhkmagreb fuck ripper's status?

Депозит
0$
u r the one who will get that status if u continue spam this thread :) , Mod and Adm of here are not like the Bot (citadel :) ) u've used to get those logs before sending wire to a ''Ripper'' . Sometime people have to rest cuz the work he is doing here is very big to read ur thread and solve the pb immediatly , other people have the same pb's and u hav 2 wait ( i think u will get what u have asked, ust be patient )

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
I'm not spamming but Ninja is not even serious about any of my threads and thats making me impatient and angry not at Ninja but because he has not given time to these 2 threads which are mine..

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Because ure clone of ripper. So ur blacklists will be served when ill have free time.
So be in line and be quiet.
Thank you.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
I'd be happy Ninja if you assign him ripper status. He's pissing me off on jabber alot. Seeing him coming online everyday and not getting the status. Please serve the justice.

Dimple

UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS
Депозит
0$
UP!!! Again requesting Ninja to assign this Nigerian ripper the status he deserves.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху