BE CAREFUL OF THESE SKIMMER DEALERS.

Депозит
0$
Indeed, also note livethebeat any real businessman will be hesitant in doing business with a snitch regardless if you think I am a cop or not. Although I am sure you will not mention your account name to new clients.

Listen, Bro.

No one is going to give you an ID scan for skimmers.

And to be honest, it seems like you don't even have skimmers to begin with because now you're talking about doing a different business proposals.

Everyone is saying you sound like LE, I thought you sounded like LE.

Can you please tell us why there's a flood of new members saying they give free skimmers to people? Maybe you can tell us what the plan is

Депозит
0$
Dont tease the bears ;)

Either STAY AWAY from 'em....

Or shoot 'em dead with a shot gun.....

or was that PIGS?? hmmm....cant remember the saying....

Medine

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
this thread look like Big Waiste of time .

A member with nick : 123123123 And offer skimmer !! LOL

are u so dumb for continue to talk about that .

saruman

Новичок
Депозит
0$
i think he is tied in a way with CRF , from what i hear they are under investigation for selling readers , everyone knows what those readres are use for, pigs cant touch CRF directly but again i say from what i hear they keep an close eye on them, and on their buyers. never order from there unless you have strong drop and you are 100% secure.

all readers bulid numbers are registered and kept on file, they know who ordered each reader.
I insist on CRF because pig 123123123 was very interested in them and on their readers.be very carefull guys

Новичок
Депозит
0$
i think he is tied in a way with CRF , from what i hear they are under investigation for selling readers , everyone knows what those readres are use for, pigs cant touch CRF directly but again i say from what i hear they keep an close eye on them, and on their buyers. never order from there unless you have strong drop and you are 100% secure.

all readers bulid numbers are registered and kept on file, they know who ordered each reader.
I insist on CRF because pig 123123123 was very interested in them and on their readers.be very carefull guys

Lol, I dont give a fuck if cops try some bullshit with stealing my merchandice that I puchased from CRF. Those mother fuckers better damn well prove it by catching me in the act. Conspiracy is just some bullshit that gets people killed. On the positive note lol I laugh at the idea that you think I am working with them, where the fuck is my 50% discount code then? lol

Депозит
0$
123123123 is a cop/reporter. He is banned on many other forums for being one. I had a convo with him too a while ago, even more sketchy.

Here's how dumb this motherfucker is:

Fy5326:40 AM
Are you from kurupt ?
Fy5326:41 AM
As for prices like I said I don't sell dumps.
1231231236:42 AM
Right, you interest in joining botnet?
Fy5326:42 AM
No thank you.
1231231236:43 AM
Where are you located? I am Detroit, MI
Fy5326:44 AM
If you want all teh information you need, read my post on kurupt where I assume you found me.
That should answer all of your questions.
1231231236:45 AM
Indeed I understand but I am not looking for service specifically but people interested in crime.
Fy5326:45 AM
Why is that ?
1231231236:47 AM
You handskim but not have access to database which sounds like ripper, you not interested in keylogging computers as sounds like cop, you not intrerested in real world crime for physical robbery, what are you interested in, I am looking for partners, and I am down to do anything.
Fy5326:49 AM
I can't be a ripper you fool I don't take any money from people. Like I said read my post, if you want to do business after that then contact me.
1231231236:50 AM
Right, please do not take offense. How much money are you working with right now. Be honest.
1231231236:51 AM
I am looking to buyout post office and card 20-30 laptops there a day and rent the boxes out to carders. Are you of interest?
Fy5326:51 AM
No.
1231231236:52 AM
Right what about stock market? Are you of interest in running a pump and dump and cleaning out 50-60 people?
Fy5326:52 AM
No.
1231231236:53 AM
What are your criminal interests? Im looking for the big score, are you of interest in starting a crew?
Fy5326:53 AM
No.
1231231236:53 AM
I see, last question for you. How much do you make a year?
Fy5326:54 AM
Fuck off.

Последнее редактирование:

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Indeed, too many kids, too many trollz. I dont even know why I waste my time with you guys anymore.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху