Депозит
0$
Paying this guy would get your rep back indeed. I would myself be your customer and know of other people interested in buying your IDS aswell.

smmy

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Paying this guy would get your rep back indeed. I would myself be your customer and know of other people interested in buying your IDS aswell.

thanks guys ...... anyway i'm more than 100% sure that i'll not see $1 from him ...... i'm tired of rippers ... ninja can you do a section of the forum for rippers only ?:))) a place where they can ripp each other :))

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:15 AM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:11 AM ----------

You till get RIPPER status and get your retarded ass banned from here. And when you will come back ( you will ) with another nickname, you will again get banned for selling ID's
Paying this guy would get your rep back.
I am very upset when I see people like you here.
Its like you are high on crack or something.
I give you maximum of 2 more years of doing this until eventually you will get your carrier at KFC or McDonald's, or better yet UK Parking M@N

Sorry for offtopic

actually i lost nothing ..... but i'm going crazy when i see how stupid a person can be ... because of me he have bad reputation he said :) he will come back for sure .... anyway i dont care anymore about him ... IDGuy spend that money on everything you want ... you lose not me .

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху