Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

deputat

<span style="color:green">Seller of:<br>&nbsp;<a h
Депозит
0$
NEVERONG you are newbie here, with reg less then 2 months, and i have shop for few years, and have 30k clients. So if i was ripper i have lot of blacks, but i am not ripper , i protect shop for refunds on fresh bases for new users like you. So write question to unblock my account and if you want to continue to buy cc without blocking stop checking on fresh bases or script will block you again. Its my rules and you accept them before you send money. Thats all.

Депозит
0$
deputat , i am new bie here just coz i registered in last 2 months lol i have ppl over here who have done business with me and worked me back in 2002- 2003 .. its neither the first board I am on .. nor the only . I have been mod on forums which were there way back .. in days when there was darkmarket and faka when parada was dealing in dumps and hulk was killing the game in cvv2 .. and if needed I can get you my vouchers in pvt.

Also to mention deputat u r not the only vendor on this forum who sells data and neither the only one whom i buy data from ..

Well u know what .. u r right u have ur rules and I dont agree with them ...so I guess best option is .. u refund my money from ur shop and close my accnt for ever .. as I guess this will be constant source of tension between 2 of us ...

I have sent u pm on forum with my lr details .. U can search my nick on ur shop and find how much i have in my accnt .. refund it back to my lr and admin can close this thread :)

No Harm done nothing gained !

Последнее редактирование:

deputat

Депозит
0$
write question in system and you will get refund to your account and do not bother me anymore

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
nev3r0ng
Tell me if ur money was refunded after writing the ticket in the system so i can close this blacklist.
Thank you.

Депозит
0$
@ ninja .... lol I can not write ticket in shop nor can open question as i guess that facility has been removed from my profile.Since yesterday :) I hope that explains it.

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
nev3r0ng
Write him PM with refund amount and ur LR account.

you both like kids and you need someone who is adult to speak with each other...

deputat

Депозит
0$
Ninja i refunded his coins and i ask to close black. Thanks

Payment Mode Account
Date 08/29/2012 19:29
Batch 108477xxxx

From xxxxxx(VERIFIED VENDOR)

To xxxxxxx (hashyyy36)

Amount $20.00

Memo refund

Payment Purpose Purchase of services

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху