Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=35056

I joined the website and read all the rules and regulations ....

It says in website that if u get too many refunds your accnt will be locked . Nothing abt how many refunds or on what basis etc is mentioned.

Any ways I loaded 30 $ LR to website and ordered uk cvv + dob. On checkout website gives u option to get it checked automatically. It charges .30 p for checker.

I agreed .. Card was declined.

I ordered another card same routine .. declined and then I ordered 3rd card where ended up with same routine and card got declined again.

When I ordered fourth card .... and took it to check out .. I was suddenly locked out of cc buying section.

I came onto forums and made post in vendors section. I made ticket / question in website about this whole automatic block script issue.

Now after 5 hrs Instead of replying to my ticket or answering my questions in forum .. Admin of website has blocked my account.

I consider is nothing less than a childish and amature attitude towards business and customers.

If there was any thing wrong with how i was ordering or checking the cards .. there should be proper rules and conditions mentioned on website or i should have been told or warned before ban.

@Ninja .. vendors topic on forum shows not 1 or two but many users having same issue and problem with vendor. I guess its time c.pro admin team should look into this issue.

Also I would like to mention .. its his base .. his cards .. his checker ... lol and I am getting ban just coz his checker is declining cards from his base ???

I mean that's indeed ripping 2012 version !

I await admins and vendors update !!

w.utransfers

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
i also used the site some time ago i didnt get blocked but good alot of dead cards and sometimes his checker will say live when they clearly aint i would just forget the vendor and find someone else

Депозит
0$
sorry for posting here ninja/admin, but, i want you to know i also had same problem. I loaded $75 into this shop after buying a couple CC with no problem, but after, all CC declined..I went through about 10 CC and all declined, then my account was blocked with $60 balance.

deputat

<span style="color:green">Seller of:<br>&nbsp;<a h
Депозит
0$
Read rules on main page. YOU COULD BE AUTOMATICALLY BLOCKED IF YOU MADE MORE REFUNDS THEN YOU FUND MONEY. You refund fresh stuff thats why you are blocked, i could unblock you if you make question in system, but no one of you write question.
I see all questions here from banned peoples and new regs less then 2 months. Guys if you continue compromising my services i will wrote black on you, because i do not rip anyone here. If you are blocked then you do more refunds then you fund. This is is rules, and you accept it when you send money to my service.

Депозит
0$
Read rules on main page. YOU COULD BE AUTOMATICALLY BLOCKED IF YOU MADE MORE REFUNDS THEN YOU FUND MONEY. You refund fresh stuff thats why you are blocked, i could unblock you if you make question in system, but no one of you write question.

the man does have a point.anyone can buy, use in 2 minutes until its fucked, then come ask refund on a fresh base
sorry for offtopic, but i see his point of view

Депозит
0$
I wrote a request to unlock. I unblocked. After the first return I was again blocked. Register new account.

deputat

<span style="color:green">Seller of:<br>&nbsp;<a h
Депозит
0$
POSTED ON MY MAIN PAGE . SO STOP WRITING SHIT THAT I AM RIPPED YOU. I DO NOT RIPED YOU !!! YOU SEND MONEY AND ACCEPT MY RULES !!!

!!! ALL CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ BEFORE BUY !!! IF YOU BUY AT SHOP YOU ACCEPT THIS RULES !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] FRESH BASES HAVE 1 HOUR FOR REFUND VIA AUTO-REFUND SYSTEM !!! USE CHECKER DURING 1 HOUR FROM ORDER TO MAKE AUTO-REFUND !!!
IF YOU CREATE TICKET FOR FRESH BASE AND ITS MORE THEN 1 HOUR FROM ORDER WE COULD REJECT IT !!!

[2] NEW USERS PLEASE READ -> WE COULD LOCK ANY ACCOUNT IF ACCOUNT REFUND RATE IS VERY HIGH !!! IF YOU BUY FROM FRESH BASES THINK FIRST MAKE TICKET OR NOT !!!

[3] WE ARE USING THIRD PARTY CHECKER !!! USE CHECKER ONLY IF YOU NEED REFUND, BECAUSE CHECKING FRESH BASES COULD KILL CC/DUMP !!!
CHECKING EU OR USA HIGH SENSITIVITY BINS ON OWN RISK !!! CHECKING FRESH BASES ON YOUR OWN RISK !!!

[4] WE DO NOT REPLACE FOR VALID CHECKED CC !!! PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST REFUND !!! THANK YOU !!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Депозит
0$
the man does have a point.anyone can buy, use in 2 minutes until its fucked, then come ask refund on a fresh base
sorry for offtopic, but i see his point of view

well i am not even buying and then checking .. i am using his automated system which means it checks before it sells U .. so check is made before even u see data and still if that is decline ... how can he expect any scam in his own automated scripts :s

@deputat i have made question ... waited 5 6 hrs no reply ... tried to log back in and block :) so .. saying that u need to make question etc is all another excuse !!

and btw this is quite funny rule ..u deposit 15 $ u can i have check before u get block ..u deposit 150 $ u can have 10 refunds before u get block ...!! are we paying for data or amount of refunds we can have ...

If u not happy doing refunds that either remove checker from ur site or get Valid Fresh Base !!!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху