Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

kr0n1k

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
so the latest msg from alkatron

3:09:55 PM) [email protected]: listen
(3:10:00 PM) [email protected]: did u talk
(3:10:02 PM) [email protected]: with switch swithc?
(3:10:05 PM) [email protected]: he is mabrouka
(3:10:10 PM) [email protected]: he hacked switch swithc
(3:13:55 PM) [email protected]: first of all
(3:14:01 PM) [email protected]: 1 thing i tell you i dont tell more
(3:14:08 PM) [email protected]: i didn't and never will rip you
(3:14:16 PM) [email protected]: ninja is a fucker.. he ignored my thread
(3:14:24 PM) [email protected]: i want punish to koshnevo or he pay me back my money
(3:14:31 PM) [email protected]: and i will give you software
(3:14:33 PM) [email protected]: i am sorry put you in this
(3:14:37 PM) [email protected]: but i was ripped 17k
(3:14:46 PM) [email protected]: or fucker ninja come and resolve my issue
(3:14:50 PM) [email protected]: or i wont give you software
(3:14:52 PM) [email protected]: ok?
(3:15:07 PM) [email protected]: 1 month passed and ninja didnt resolve my problem
(3:15:14 PM) [email protected]: what u call this? this is fucking fuckers forum
(3:15:33 PM) [email protected]: i won't pay the price, someone else has to pay, yeah i play smart .. but i will fuck everyone who fuck my business
(3:16:30 PM) [email protected]: now.. remove or edit ur thread brother.. or post this if u want.. but i am advicing you :)
(3:16:34 PM) [email protected]: from a big bro to big bro..
(3:16:49 PM) [email protected]: once ninja come back i will solve everything once he solve my problem or i will fuck everyone..
(3:16:58 PM) [email protected]: 2nd mabrouka is switch switch many blacklist about him
(3:17:00 PM) [email protected]: be aware of him
(11/1/2011 3:06:48 AM) [email protected]: kiss
(11/1/2011 3:06:49 AM) [email protected]: my ass
(11/1/2011 3:06:50 AM) [email protected]: mother fucker
(11/1/2011 3:06:59 AM) [email protected]: dont write in my threads in forum i will fuck ur mom

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

first he says
(3:14:08 PM) [email protected]: i didn't and never will rip you

then seconds later he says
(3:14:46 PM) [email protected]: or fucker ninja come and resolve my issue
(3:14:50 PM) [email protected]: or i wont give you software

you are not god alkatron. you do not run this forum nor do you own it. these decisions you are making by holding my money and other peoples money is not your decision to make. you are the idiot that gave the software away + the password without receiving payment or a deposit upfront. this is your mistake and cant blame anyone else but yourself. but now because you go to sleep feeling like a idiot at night you want to take your customers down with you ??

you say you dont want to hurt your rep. well sorry buddy you already did that. everyone in this game gets ripped here and there. but you take that responsibility on your self you dont blame your peers. the deal you had koshvenko has nothing to do with our deal or the other customers your trying to rip.

you coulda been a man about it .. continued to make money with me and ur customers. and delt with the koshvenko situation on ur own with ninja. but now youve pissed a bunch of people off for no reason. i never told u to send software upfront? so why take my money.

i thought you were for real .. i thought you valued your account and reputation. by you saying "i will fuck your mom" your clearly just another kid. i guess you lucked out on some software in the past and made a few bucks here in the forums. you say "from one big bro to another big bro" you are not a big bro. you are not in my weight class. i dont care about the soft. i dont care about u giving my money back. and i feel disgusted i ever wanted to work with you. you are a disgrace to all forums and the entire fraud game.

Депозит
0$
http://carder.pro/showthread.php?t=45268&page=2

just take a look at his post there, anyone with 2yrs+ experience in fraud should beware as soon as you read a post like this... it is clear his is a scammer...
i contacted him a while ago trying to purchase a POS from him and the mother fucker wanted me to add him to a yahoo account... that is the most unsafe and stupid move a carder could do, chat about crime thru yahoo msn... kr0n1k is 100%, sorry he got you like this bro... i dont think he will deliver the software at all, at least not a valid one...

Депозит
0$
hmmm. someone just msgd me 2 weeks ago about instructions on how to use source code that he paid 17k for. very strange indeed, i think your mystery person is d0p3carder.

darky

Новичок
Депозит
0$
The whole software worth a penny now .. soon It will be available to the public

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху