Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

kr0n1k

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
Alkatron
jabber: [email protected]
http://carder.pro/member.php?u=30989
deal was for POS software

Anyone that knows me here knows that i do not like to make many posts or cause drama. I do not want to make the details of this deal public. I have screenshots, wu receipts, chat logs, and alkatron also PMd me with the deal outline before we did the deal and can provide all of this to Ninja or any other admin upon request i would prefer not to have to post all chat logs in public.

Alkatron and I had a deal .. and was to complete his part of the deal 6 hours after the last MTCN was picked up. this was over 4 days ago. He is online but ignores me and does not respond. he has msgd me to say he will return in 20 mins after his "shower" which he never returned or msgd me .. this happened 2 days in a row. altho he was always available before and always was able to be contacted through out the day ANY other day we needed to communicate. As soon as money was collected he started playing games and constantly delaying me.

during the 2 days he would not reply to me I added him from my secondary IM account. he msgd me extremely fast, and was very much available for business as soon as I told him it was me, me immediately msgd my main account as if everything was all good.

Alkatron: stop being a child and respond to me, complete the deal and I will edit/remove this post.

decrypter

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
I dont mess with other people shit but i know kronik from way back and these situation is fucked up , these a little log from alkatron:

Alkatron

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
yes and i explained this to Kr0n1k hope he understand that i didn't rip him.
i am well known i am afraid of my reputation. but you all will see truth about those bastards rippers koshenvo,mabrouka,switch switch - who yesterday tried to infect me with link

mabrouka

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Alkatron ill post pictures of you today on all forums.

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:13 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:12 PM ----------

Good luck to all,
:)

---------- Сообщение добавлено в 02:15 PM ---------- Предыдущее сообщение размещено в 02:13 PM ----------

Alkatron is a ripper don't deal with him,
He is no longuer have a valid software,
and why you think he is not verified....
I didn't ripp anyone and received my ban for no reason.
Ill post your pictures today.

Alkatron

RIPPER
Депозит
0$
hahahaha... any picture u put are not mine.
you make me laugh you know why? cause u are an idiot who bullshits
with me from several users including your clones fucker. go check ur clones that support catched you. Cod4g3 i Fuc**d u again ;)

mabrouka

Новичок
Депозит
0$
The one person who you fucked is yourself.
You are 100 % ripper and your software is expired.
Pictures lol
It's 100 % you,
You little brown hair dickhead :)

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху