Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
Nick - WiKiPeDiA
Profile - http://carder.info/member.php?u=1491
Service thread - http://carder.info/showthread.php?t=1304
ICQ - 440224714
WMZ purse - Z236883090115

Sent him 210 wmz and he went straight offline, no news from him since, so i guess this means only 1 thing - RIPPER.

LOGS:

(2:32:02 PM) WiKiPeDiA: am back
(2:32:10 PM) Smith_Mate: k bro
(2:32:20 PM) Smith_Mate: tell me
(2:32:30 PM) Smith_Mate: u an find another 7 logs ?
(2:32:38 PM) Smith_Mate: can u*
(2:33:01 PM) WiKiPeDiA: sure
(2:33:11 PM) Smith_Mate: ok, give ur purse
(2:33:25 PM) Smith_Mate: 7x30=210
(2:33:31 PM) Smith_Mate: plus 40 i owe
(2:33:37 PM) Smith_Mate: =$250
(2:33:39 PM) Smith_Mate: right?
(2:33:42 PM) WiKiPeDiA: hold
(2:34:09 PM) WiKiPeDiA: yea
(2:34:23 PM) WiKiPeDiA: z236883090115 ..memo: service
(2:35:15 PM) Smith_Mate: sent
(2:36:16 PM) WiKiPeDiA: ok
(2:36:16 PM) WiKiPeDiA: et me check
(2:36:25 PM) Smith_Mate: k
(2:38:28 PM) WiKiPeDiA: got
(2:38:45 PM) WiKiPeDiA: pz hold on
(2:38:48 PM) Smith_Mate: ok
(2:39:00 PM) Smith_Mate: and i tell u soon if i need more
(2:40:54 PM) WiKiPeDiA: ok
(3:00:11 PM) Smith_Mate: how is it going mate?
(3:09:17 PM) Smith_Mate: r u still there?
(3:28:54 PM) 440224714 is now known as WiKiPeDiA.
(3:37:20 PM) Smith_Mate: damn
(3:37:28 PM) Smith_Mate: can't believe u done this to me...

WiKiPeDiA

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Whaddafuck is this supposed to mean?? You post me Ripper without hearing my side of the story. What kinda childish bullshit forum this is? I been gone less than 48hrs attending to an emergency and i get ripper status. Smith_mate, i remember you went offline for more days witholding my payment and i made no fuss. You go screaming blue murder for a mere 200$? Panther, im disappointed you could rush into a decision without getting the facts from both sides. Now i know its true this Forum has been taken over by LE. Cos you guys are acting true to type. Over and Out.

Депозит
0$
Whaddafuck is this supposed to mean?? You post me Ripper without hearing my side of the story. What kinda childish bullshit forum this is? I been gone less than 48hrs attending to an emergency and i get ripper status. Smith_mate, i remember you went offline for more days witholding my payment and i made no fuss. You go screaming blue murder for a mere 200$? Panther, im disappointed you could rush into a decision without getting the facts from both sides. Now i know its true this Forum has been taken over by LE. Cos you guys are acting true to type. Over and Out.

Well WTF dude?? I haven't seen u for few days after i sent u payment, what the hell am i supposed to do, huh? send the stuff i paid for and I'm sure it's simple to correct your status. Simple as that

Charles Darwin

Новичок
Депозит
0$
Депозит
0$
raja_nde is a indian ripper he ripped some of my freinds [email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected] for knowing his ripping history u can add any of them..and this dumb kid because of dont selling cvv he use invisible_trust pic and her gf pic as ripper and post it to forum.. his real id is [email protected]/icq 253-006-822 stay way from him and dont pay him any upfront

Are you saying that Wikipedia is same guy as raja_nde from c.su?

raja_nde

Новичок
Депозит
0$
raja_nde is a indian ripper he ripped some of my freinds [email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected]/[email protected] for knowing his ripping history u can add any of them..and this dumb kid because of dont selling cvv he use invisible_trust pic and her gf pic as ripper and post it to forum.. his real id is [email protected]/icq 253-006-822 stay way from him and dont pay him any upfront

you dumb pig? Who are u?
Are u same thief as INVISIBLE_TRUST THAT RIPPED ME FOR 80 EUROS.
I AM RIPPER? WHAT A LAUGH, PASTE THE LOGS THEN U DUMB THIEF

or is this ur real picture below u hungry thief :D

http://img682.imageshack.us/img682/796/invisibletrusttheripper.jpg

Депозит
0$

You said with your own words "i been gone less than 48 hours" isn`t administration problem to wait after you to prove ur inocence or not. Is your pb to resolve stuff with smith not me. Why is this forum a LE? Because i don`t wait 10 days after you to prove smith is wrong?
You received payment and u didn`t provide stuff,he did what was normal to do,now you yell you are a victim. Prove yourself or shut up!

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
EzequielAe
Сверху