Депозит
0$
1: When they bring offer that looks good to be true, that mean it is not true. Example, when someone tells you he will give dumps + pin or sell to you which equally means cash or tells you he will sell lr, wmz etc logins to you. You have to watch out.

2: When a seller tells you a price of stuffs and you tell him its too high and he quickly reduces it in a ridiculous way, it means he's a ripper %90.

3: When they do not want to accept escrow.

4: You shouldn't always trust sellers based on the merit of their reputition points, always try to go through normal processs, else you would get ripped.

5: Do you not pay anything upfront to anybody, always use escrow or pay for the stuff if you think some people have bought from the seller not just once, multiply deals that the person have done, else if you judge based of the fact that the person has sold to one person because, maybe someone gave it to him for free and he sold...

I hope this little ripper awareness would help these newbies on this our lovely forum.

xcrax

Депозит
0$
important point***even u have deal x time with someone and particualry about skimmer use escrow. nowaday ripper sell you 2-3 time good stuff and rub you with a big order such as skimmers.

ps:xcrax nice post

Депозит
0$
Many many times talked on forum ... also not good section for that .
Better TS look around our forum coz such thread about ripper mind & way already made many times .

Депозит
0$
abouth escrow i dont agree!!
because sometimes use escrow thats IS BAD DEAL
example .
somebody want make transfer to my drops . usaly go 50/50 or 40% for transfer man and 60% for me .
example > transfer man offer 50% for me , but i need put hes share in escrow . SO > i need LOAD LR (thats usaly coust abouth 10-15% together ) afterh that need pay escrow fee (6% or half of escrow fee 3%) so together thats take 13-18% > and if deal is on 50% - 13 to 18% = 32-37% for me! so if i for drops got 32-37% I NEVER ACCEPT .
I lot of times refuse escrow because i get 10-20% less if we use that .
So thats not true abouth refuse escrow = ripper!

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху