UNRESOLVED PROBLEMS with elprimo2009

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.
Депозит
0$
elprimo2009: jabber [email protected] - icq 639572829
elprimo2009 is a member with references of cashout, i know him from many months so i decide to start deals with him without escrow service
we start a deal with my skimmer with elprimo2009
deal was that he have to use my skimmer to collect tracks+pin for 1 month and after 1 month to give me back to download tracks
after many words like tomorrow i will ship to you, tomorrow, tomorrow...now are 3 weeks that i'm waiting him, for 2 weeks he have delay and delay, from around 10 days he have stop to comunicate with me, 0 explications to me
already he have a debit with me of 20,000 mexican pesos from 1 month
i have offer him that i can close 1 eye for the 20,000 mexican pesos but want my skimmer but nothing, 0 skimmer and 0 money
now i decide to open this ripping report and that he will wake up and comunicate with me to resolve this 2 problems
thanks

Депозит
0$
vatoloko for admin can helpyou you need to create blacklist according the rules.. the logs will be very usefull to can get primobanned

Депозит
0$
hi pirax
yes i have logs in spanish language, if admin will need logs i will show to him i think is not necessary to publsh logs to all users for privacy of me and of elprimo2009
i hope admin have contact him to have a answer i would like to resolve it soon, more of open a unresolved problem report i really don't know what to do with this user

Депозит
0$
this are THE RULSES what are you talking about privavaci the rules need to get THE LOGS

Депозит
0$
Admin maybe something in my post is not correct that you don't care about it ?
if i must correct something tell me i will correct
thanks

God

Администратор
Депозит
0$
Seems like you're too bsy to read blacklist posting rules?

Депозит
0$
sorry ninja but i read good
1. Please pist nickname of potential Ripper with his link to profile. example:
Ripper
http://carder.pro/member.php?u=000

2. Please fill brief description. Example:
"Ripper promised to send good-loooking "Pamella Anderson-like" style whore to me for $10 in 3 hrs, but i recieve nothin' from him."

3. Post FULL logs

1- nickname you have there
2- description of problems you have there
3- full logs you have there, in spanish because we talked in spanish

what need more? if you say me i will complete
thanks

Статус
В этой теме нельзя размещать новые ответы.

TOR

Всегда заходите через браузер Тор, что бы быть вкурсе нового адреса после блокировки. Скачать можно по этой ссылке.

Пользователи онлайн

Сейчас на форуме нет ни одного пользователя.

Время

Статистика форума

Темы
Пользователи
Новый пользователь
StarSum381
Сверху